BIG BLOCK FORD
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

EcoBoost F-150 1/4 mile times i was impressed!!!!

+12
56Tbird
longroofracer
69F100
83-88T-Bird Guy
whitefield
richter69
bbf-falcon
the Coug
dfree383
IDT-572
bruno
Mark Miller
16 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

EcoBoost F-150 1/4 mile times i was impressed!!!!  - Page 2 Empty Re: EcoBoost F-150 1/4 mile times i was impressed!!!!

Post  dfree383 August 9th 2011, 9:16 am

56Tbird wrote:Nope ,don't need em..Your just jealous because you couldn't take a D9 dozer and shove your FaT aSs in my Tbird ,so you could drive a fast car Twisted Evil cheers king
cheers Laughing Laughing OK Midget Man...... Razz Razz
dfree383
dfree383
BBF CONTRIBUTOR
BBF CONTRIBUTOR

Back to top Go down

EcoBoost F-150 1/4 mile times i was impressed!!!!  - Page 2 Empty Re: EcoBoost F-150 1/4 mile times i was impressed!!!!

Post  IDT-572 August 9th 2011, 9:18 am

Mark Miller wrote:
IDT-572 wrote:The year the Taurus came out with the Eco Boost, a guy ran one at Bowling Green and Ford knew it less than an hr after he ran low 12's with it at the race. His local dealer ship was advised too.

Blake,

FWIW,That Taurus wasn't stock it had a tune in it that's why the warranty would be voided.The Taurus SHO is a 13 second car from the factory.

Later Mark.

They said they had tweaked the timing and fuel on it. It was flying............... Shocked
IDT-572
IDT-572
BBF CONTRIBUTOR
BBF CONTRIBUTOR

Back to top Go down

Post  bruno August 9th 2011, 9:47 am

i can tell you this , im been in this 2011 expedition and i love it , i can take it in the woods and do some really cool donuts Laughing ......... just wished it had some more power the 5.4 3v lacks a little in the 0-60 department ......Lem or any other ford guru do they offer that platform in a larger engine ?

just like Mark said i put more abuse on this truck going up the hills fully loaded then going down the track Rolling Eyes

www.OakleyMotorsports.com
www.Induction-Solutions.com
www.bfevansraceparts.com
www.ultimateconverter.com
www.keithfulpmotorsports.com
bruno
bruno

http://WWW.CKRME.COM

Back to top Go down

Post  richter69 August 9th 2011, 9:51 am

bruno wrote:i can tell you this , im been in this 2011 expedition and i love it , i can take it in the woods and do some really cool donuts Laughing ......... just wished it had some more power the 5.4 3v lacks a little in the 0-60 department ......Lem or any other ford guru do they offer that platform in a larger engine ?

just like Mark said i put more abuse on this truck going up the hills fully loaded then going down the track Rolling Eyes

just put a 150 shot of naaawwzz on it it will be mo' betta................. Very Happy
richter69
richter69

Back to top Go down

Post  Lem Evans August 9th 2011, 9:59 am

What the Expedition needs is a smaller engine..........the 5.0 has more power than the 5.4 . I'm not sure why Ford has not offered it in the Expedition.

Lem Evans

http://bfevansraceparts.com

Back to top Go down

Post  bruno August 9th 2011, 10:41 am

Lem Evans wrote:What the Expedition needs is a smaller engine..........the 5.0 has more power than the 5.4 . I'm not sure why Ford has not offered it in the Expedition.

i really like the way it drives on the hwy , i believe the exp. w/ the new 5.0 would be great ........

www.bfevansraceparts.com
bruno
bruno

Back to top Go down

Post  bbf-falcon August 9th 2011, 10:59 am

bruno wrote:
Lem Evans wrote:What the Expedition needs is a smaller engine..........the 5.0 has more power than the 5.4 . I'm not sure why Ford has not offered it in the Expedition.

i really like the way it drives on the hwy , i believe the exp. w/ the new 5.0 would be great ........

Why not put the EcoBoost in the expidition?

bbf-falcon

Back to top Go down

Post  blown86hallet August 9th 2011, 11:46 am

"D".. Keep this on the down low..

When I get the warranty call from the Dealer-ship Nick has his truck serviced at, I will make a point of it to "DENY" all warranty pay. He will pay for this himself! Evil or Very Mad

FORD ENGINEER!
blown86hallet
blown86hallet

Back to top Go down

Post  res0rli9 August 9th 2011, 11:50 am

blown86hallet wrote:"D".. Keep this on the down low..

When I get the warranty call from the Dealer-ship Nick has his truck serviced at, I will make a point of it to "DENY" all warranty pay. He will pay for this himself! Evil or Very Mad

FORD ENGINEER!

Now thats fuuuuuuuuuuunnnnnnnnnnnnnnnyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy Laughing

res0rli9
BBF CONTRIBUTOR
BBF CONTRIBUTOR

Back to top Go down

Post  D's557BBF August 9th 2011, 12:34 pm

Per the engineer sitting next to me "I don't give a carp what bruno is doing to that F-150 he can't break it, I'm just trying to figure out how to stuff the ECO BOOST into the 2013 Expidetion so I can run his azz at the track" Twisted Evil

We build' em we race'em we break'em we fix'em!!!
D's557BBF
D's557BBF

Back to top Go down

Post  bruno August 9th 2011, 12:42 pm

thxs guys , just got a call from the dealership ....warranty has denied the claim , the reason why it took so long was that the engineer was stuck in the carolinas due to bad weather , dening other claims , they said they found globs of rubber under the wheel wells and that a mysterious caller had seen my truck on the dragstrip ..... this is bullshit Mad

www.bfevansraceparts.com
bruno
bruno

Back to top Go down

Post  richter69 August 9th 2011, 12:57 pm

bruno wrote:thxs guys , just got a call from the dealership ....warranty has denied the claim , the reason why it took so long was that the engineer was stuck in the carolinas due to bad weather , dening other claims , they said they found globs of rubber under the wheel wells and that a mysterious caller had seen my truck on the dragstrip ..... this is bullshit Mad

nice try Nick lol, honestly only time I ever saw a warranty denied is when the oil comes out in chunks.
richter69
richter69

Back to top Go down

Post  bruno August 9th 2011, 1:48 pm

richter69 wrote:
bruno wrote:thxs guys , just got a call from the dealership ....warranty has denied the claim , the reason why it took so long was that the engineer was stuck in the carolinas due to bad weather , dening other claims , they said they found globs of rubber under the wheel wells and that a mysterious caller had seen my truck on the dragstrip ..... this is bullshit Mad

nice try Nick lol, honestly only time I ever saw a warranty denied is when the oil comes out in chunks.

aw shucks you got me ......( in my best gomer pyle voice ) Rolling Eyes

but what is really funny , my vehicle sat at the dealership since Thursday and "FORD" is paying for me to drive is this expedition(from enteprise rental which is atleast 30 per day ) and the only problem found is the tires were out of balance Laughing .....

www.bfevansraceparts.com
bruno
bruno

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2