BIG BLOCK FORD
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

best oil pan to use with engine plates foxbody mustang ?

3 posters

Go down

best oil pan to use with engine plates foxbody mustang ? Empty best oil pan to use with engine plates foxbody mustang ?

Post  5pointslow February 2nd 2012, 5:26 pm

need a oil pan to use with my motor plates in a foxbody mustang

d1ve block with 4 bolt main caps
5pointslow
5pointslow

Back to top Go down

best oil pan to use with engine plates foxbody mustang ? Empty Re: best oil pan to use with engine plates foxbody mustang ?

Post  Lem Evans February 2nd 2012, 5:35 pm

No way for me to know which is the 'best' but, the moroso 20625 is a good one.

Lem Evans

http://bfevansraceparts.com

Back to top Go down

best oil pan to use with engine plates foxbody mustang ? Empty Re: best oil pan to use with engine plates foxbody mustang ?

Post  5pointslow February 2nd 2012, 5:56 pm

sorry i shouldnt say best but real good quality and cost wise , i remember having a canton back a few years ago on a sbf and wasnt real impressed but i will look into the moroso thanks
5pointslow
5pointslow

Back to top Go down

Post  stanggt February 2nd 2012, 9:17 pm

5pointslow wrote:sorry i shouldnt say best but real good quality and cost wise , i remember having a canton back a few years ago on a sbf and wasnt real impressed but i will look into the moroso thanks
I just recieved my Moroso 20620 with pickup and uni dipstick as a kit to my door for $379. It is a nice peice and fit real well.
stanggt
stanggt

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down