BIG BLOCK FORD
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Anyone heard about BBF Shootout ????

+3
bruno
IDT-572
Induction-Solutions
7 posters

Go down

Anyone heard about BBF Shootout ???? Empty Anyone heard about BBF Shootout ????

Post  Induction-Solutions May 16th 2012, 3:10 pm

Just wanted to share with you guys just in case...

For Immediate Release

Induction Solutions Supports Big-Block Ford Shootout with Cash Bonus

Brooksville, Florida—Induction Solutions is proud to announce its involvement in the BBF Shootout being held in conjunction with the Ford Thunder event at U.S. 43 Dragway in Lawrenceburg, TN. It is our way to help support our customers and Internet Forum friends. This event is being co-promoted by our friends at www.429-460.com. In support of the BBF Shootout, I-S will be tossing in an additional $200.00 to the winner, $100.00 to the runner up, as well as $50.00 to each runner up in the semi final. I-S has had a lot of great support from the BBF community and we just wanted to take this opportunity to show our appreciation to these racers. Good Luck to all of the competitors!

About Induction Solutions:
Noted Pro Mod and Pro Street racer Steve Johnson founded Induction Solutions to provide custom nitrous plumbing and tuning needs in the racing community. Johnson earned his reputation with numerous Top 10 finishes in IHRA Pro Mod and set records in the Hot Rod Magazine and NMCA Fastest Street Car Shootout events in the ‘90s. His resume includes being a top consultant at various nitrous manufacturers as well as on-track racer support. Induction Solutions provides services and parts to many top-level Street Legal Drag Racing, Pro Mod, and Street Enthusiasts and specializes in custom nitrous systems, flow-testing, and supporting parts. The company is heavily involved with many nitrous teams at popular events such as NMCA, PSCA, ORTC, NHRA, IHRA, ADRL, NMRA, X275, ORSCA, Shakedown at Englishtown, Orlando World Street Nationals, and many other independent Outlaw style racing events and sanctions.

Induction Solutions
352-593-5900
www.Induction-Solutions.com

Thanks, SJ

Brooksville, Fl. 34604
Shop 352-593-5900
Cell 815-341-8853
www.InductionSolutions.com
Induction-Solutions
Induction-Solutions
BBF VENDOR SPONSOR
BBF VENDOR SPONSOR

http://www.InductionSolutions.com

Back to top Go down

Anyone heard about BBF Shootout ???? Empty Re: Anyone heard about BBF Shootout ????

Post  IDT-572 May 16th 2012, 4:00 pm

Thanks Steve, I appreciate you supporting our race. Cool
IDT-572
IDT-572
BBF CONTRIBUTOR
BBF CONTRIBUTOR

Back to top Go down

Anyone heard about BBF Shootout ???? Empty Re: Anyone heard about BBF Shootout ????

Post  bruno May 17th 2012, 7:45 am

Steve,

We really appreciate the support on this event , and it has really grown alot of interest. We hope this wont be our last BBF Shootout and that we will have many more to come. Induction-Solutions has always been there for our community and you guys have done it again by sponsoring this great event. Thank you again Steve and crew. cheers

Nick Bruno
www.429-460.com
BBF SHOOTOUT
June 22, 23 @ US43

www.OakleyMotorsports.com
www.bfevansraceparts.com
www.ultimateconverter.com
www.keithfulpmotorsports.com
bruno
bruno

http://WWW.CKRME.COM

Back to top Go down

Post  richter69 May 17th 2012, 8:24 am

There is a race???? Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Wink
richter69
richter69

Back to top Go down

Post  wild pony May 17th 2012, 2:16 pm

racie racie drunken
wild pony
wild pony

Back to top Go down

Post  bbf-falcon May 28th 2012, 2:34 pm

Was just wondering if anyone from there shop would be at the race to help w/racer support.

bbf-falcon

Back to top Go down

Post  richter69 May 28th 2012, 3:24 pm

if not they are just a phone call away............ Very Happy

richter69
richter69

Back to top Go down

Post  bruno May 28th 2012, 5:58 pm

bbf-falcon wrote:Was just wondering if anyone from there shop would be at the race to help w/racer support.

technology is awesome , snap some pics send it over your phone and Steve will be glad to help us out ...... Wink

www.OakleyMotorsports.com
www.bfevansraceparts.com
www.ultimateconverter.com
www.keithfulpmotorsports.com
bruno
bruno

http://WWW.CKRME.COM

Back to top Go down

Post  psfracer June 29th 2012, 3:24 pm

Well I am ordering their flow tool today---I was kind of frustrated at the BBF race as the small aeromotive gauge I had directly off of the regulator would change 1/2 a pound pressure wise from start up to start up---I really didn't know exactly what the pressure was -- It could have been 6.5, it could have been 7.0, it could have been 6.

psfracer
psfracer

http://www.psfracer.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down