598" ;) A head - Dyno results page 6

Page 7 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Go down

598" ;) A head - Dyno results page 6 - Page 7 Empty Re: 598" ;) A head - Dyno results page 6

Post  FalconEh on September 29th 2015, 8:13 pm

soupbean wrote:
cool40 wrote:Looks expensive ! Smile
It was an expensive picture! Lost a lot more than a headlight and oil pan Shocked I have no desire of doing that again!

affraid Hopefully you kept in your lane and off the wall, I am sure the headers and FT suspension had a new tune applied. Vicious Tang cheers
FalconEh
FalconEh

Posts : 1435
Join date : 2014-08-21
Location : on the blacktop or in the mountains ????

View user profile

Back to top Go down

598" ;) A head - Dyno results page 6 - Page 7 Empty Re: 598" ;) A head - Dyno results page 6

Post  cool40 on September 29th 2015, 10:23 pm

soupbean wrote:
Copperhead wrote:
soupbean wrote:
Copperhead wrote:Fogger or Plate kit ?

I-S fogger with NLR controller

Surprised

Correct me if I'm wrong,.......BUT,... isn't a .042 jet (on a fogger),......roughly 500hp ?

Yeah something like that Very Happy
if you gona hit it then hit that sob!!! Cool let'm hang!
cool40
cool40
BBF CONTRIBUTOR
BBF CONTRIBUTOR

Posts : 7210
Join date : 2009-08-31
Age : 48
Location : on the 1/8 mile dyno

View user profile

Back to top Go down

598" ;) A head - Dyno results page 6 - Page 7 Empty Re: 598" ;) A head - Dyno results page 6

Post  soupbean on September 29th 2015, 11:33 pm

cool40 wrote:
soupbean wrote:
Copperhead wrote:
soupbean wrote:
Copperhead wrote:Fogger or Plate kit ?

I-S fogger with NLR controller

Surprised

Correct me if I'm wrong,.......BUT,... isn't a .042 jet (on a fogger),......roughly 500hp ?

Yeah something like that Very Happy
if you gona hit it then hit that sob!!! Cool  let'm hang!

Planned on slappin it on the ass and giving it everything the kit could put out at that race but then I pulled that stunt on the first pass. Fix it and try again. Twisted Evil
soupbean
soupbean

Posts : 637
Join date : 2011-10-25
Age : 40
Location : Gainesville, Ga.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

598" ;) A head - Dyno results page 6 - Page 7 Empty Re: 598" ;) A head - Dyno results page 6

Post  soupbean on September 29th 2015, 11:37 pm

The interesting thing is I used to get all bent out of shape when something in the motor broke or looked strange. Now I don't care and go to a race with the mind set that the odds are good I am going to break shit. Since then, shit stopped breaking! Strange how that works Suspect Other than slamming down from a big wheelie of course.
soupbean
soupbean

Posts : 637
Join date : 2011-10-25
Age : 40
Location : Gainesville, Ga.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

598" ;) A head - Dyno results page 6 - Page 7 Empty Re: 598" ;) A head - Dyno results page 6

Post  bbf-falcon on September 29th 2015, 11:48 pm

Does your family have money?

bbf-falcon

Posts : 8994
Join date : 2008-12-03
Location : Jackson, Ohio

View user profile

Back to top Go down

598" ;) A head - Dyno results page 6 - Page 7 Empty Re: 598" ;) A head - Dyno results page 6

Post  soupbean on September 30th 2015, 12:13 am

bbf-falcon wrote:Does your family have money?

It's not about money. I just have recently learned that some things in life are too petty to stress over. YOLO!
soupbean
soupbean

Posts : 637
Join date : 2011-10-25
Age : 40
Location : Gainesville, Ga.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

598" ;) A head - Dyno results page 6 - Page 7 Empty Re: 598" ;) A head - Dyno results page 6

Post  cool40 on September 30th 2015, 12:26 am

soupbean wrote:
bbf-falcon wrote:Does your family have money?

It's not about money. I just have recently learned that some things in life are too petty to stress over. YOLO!
life is too short to worry! That sounds good... If I could live by it! Lol
cool40
cool40
BBF CONTRIBUTOR
BBF CONTRIBUTOR

Posts : 7210
Join date : 2009-08-31
Age : 48
Location : on the 1/8 mile dyno

View user profile

Back to top Go down

598" ;) A head - Dyno results page 6 - Page 7 Empty Re: 598" ;) A head - Dyno results page 6

Post  68formalGT on September 30th 2015, 2:06 am

soupbean wrote:It's not about money. I just have recently learned that some things in life are too petty to stress over. YOLO!

NICE!!!!!!!!
68formalGT
68formalGT

Posts : 834
Join date : 2012-02-13
Location : Pueblo West, Colorado

View user profile

Back to top Go down

598" ;) A head - Dyno results page 6 - Page 7 Empty Re: 598" ;) A head - Dyno results page 6

Post  nitrous.f on October 1st 2015, 9:17 am

very impressed with your ride man! what first gear is in the pg trans and what rear gears are you running! Very Happy
nitrous.f
nitrous.f

Posts : 285
Join date : 2011-06-05

View user profile

Back to top Go down

598" ;) A head - Dyno results page 6 - Page 7 Empty Re: 598" ;) A head - Dyno results page 6

Post  soupbean on October 1st 2015, 5:05 pm

nitrous.f wrote:very impressed with your ride man! what first gear is in the pg trans and what rear gears are you running! Very Happy

1.80 3.40
soupbean
soupbean

Posts : 637
Join date : 2011-10-25
Age : 40
Location : Gainesville, Ga.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

598" ;) A head - Dyno results page 6 - Page 7 Empty Re: 598" ;) A head - Dyno results page 6

Post  Larry T on October 1st 2015, 10:00 pm

soupbean wrote:
nitrous.f wrote:very impressed with your ride man! what first gear is in the pg trans and what rear gears are you running! Very Happy

1.80 3.40


hummm your slr is 6.12 mine is 6.08 interesting my 1st gear is 1.69 with a 3.60 rear gear.what is your stall speed?
Larry T
Larry T

Posts : 1076
Join date : 2009-01-08
Location : leicester,NC

View user profile

Back to top Go down

598" ;) A head - Dyno results page 6 - Page 7 Empty Re: 598" ;) A head - Dyno results page 6

Post  nitrous.f on October 2nd 2015, 8:04 am

whats slr? Very Happy
nitrous.f
nitrous.f

Posts : 285
Join date : 2011-06-05

View user profile

Back to top Go down

598" ;) A head - Dyno results page 6 - Page 7 Empty Re: 598" ;) A head - Dyno results page 6

Post  Larry T on October 2nd 2015, 8:08 am

Wink SLR=starting line ratio
Larry T
Larry T

Posts : 1076
Join date : 2009-01-08
Location : leicester,NC

View user profile

Back to top Go down

598" ;) A head - Dyno results page 6 - Page 7 Empty Re: 598" ;) A head - Dyno results page 6

Post  soupbean on October 2nd 2015, 12:11 pm

Larry T wrote:
soupbean wrote:
nitrous.f wrote:very impressed with your ride man! what first gear is in the pg trans and what rear gears are you running! Very Happy

1.80 3.40


hummm your slr is 6.12 mine is 6.08 interesting my 1st gear is 1.69 with a 3.60 rear gear.what is your stall speed?

Too loose. 6900 with that jet.
soupbean
soupbean

Posts : 637
Join date : 2011-10-25
Age : 40
Location : Gainesville, Ga.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

598" ;) A head - Dyno results page 6 - Page 7 Empty Re: 598" ;) A head - Dyno results page 6

Post  windsor on February 24th 2016, 10:00 am

Bump for a soupy update....
windsor
windsor

Posts : 1159
Join date : 2009-08-09
Location : St. Pete/Northern Va.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

598" ;) A head - Dyno results page 6 - Page 7 Empty Re: 598" ;) A head - Dyno results page 6

Post  NITROUS FORD on May 24th 2016, 8:05 am

thought I seen you running your car on youtube recently at sgmp, if that was you mustang the flames looked good burning out them pipes Very Happy

NITROUS FORD

Posts : 63
Join date : 2011-02-20

View user profile

Back to top Go down

598" ;) A head - Dyno results page 6 - Page 7 Empty Re: 598" ;) A head - Dyno results page 6

Post  soupbean on May 25th 2016, 12:37 am

NITROUS FORD wrote:thought I seen you running your car on youtube recently at sgmp, if that was you mustang the flames looked good burning out them pipes Very Happy

The last time I made a pass at SGMP was last sept when it wheelied on the first qualifying run. There is a video that nitroartvideo.com posted from a NT deal we had at my local track Atlanta Dragway you may be thinking of?
soupbean
soupbean

Posts : 637
Join date : 2011-10-25
Age : 40
Location : Gainesville, Ga.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

598" ;) A head - Dyno results page 6 - Page 7 Empty Re: 598" ;) A head - Dyno results page 6

Post  NITROUS FORD on May 25th 2016, 8:00 pm

soupbean wrote:
NITROUS FORD wrote:thought I seen you running your car on youtube recently at sgmp, if that was you mustang the flames looked good burning out them pipes Very Happy

The last time I made a pass at SGMP was last sept when it wheelied on the first qualifying run. There is a video that nitroartvideo.com posted from a NT deal we had at my local track Atlanta Dragway you may be thinking of?


yeS that was it! man it ran nice on that pass I saw! Very Happy

NITROUS FORD

Posts : 63
Join date : 2011-02-20

View user profile

Back to top Go down

598" ;) A head - Dyno results page 6 - Page 7 Empty Re: 598" ;) A head - Dyno results page 6

Post  soupbean on August 1st 2016, 1:21 pm

NITROUS FORD wrote:
soupbean wrote:
NITROUS FORD wrote:thought I seen you running your car on youtube recently at sgmp, if that was you mustang the flames looked good burning out them pipes Very Happy

The last time I made a pass at SGMP was last sept when it wheelied on the first qualifying run. There is a video that nitroartvideo.com posted from a NT deal we had at my local track Atlanta Dragway you may be thinking of?


yeS that was it! man it ran nice on that pass I saw! Very Happy

Thanks man. She's strollin pretty good now! Twisted Evil
soupbean
soupbean

Posts : 637
Join date : 2011-10-25
Age : 40
Location : Gainesville, Ga.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

598" ;) A head - Dyno results page 6 - Page 7 Empty Re: 598" ;) A head - Dyno results page 6

Post  soupbean on August 7th 2016, 11:47 pm

We have changed up some things now we spraying heavy. Fresh diamond nitrous Pistons, Bill Miller aluminum rods, tight Neal chance bolt together converter, 1.58 glide, 2 1/2in primaries into a 5in collector running out the fender. Still small tire and still stock suspension. Bout to throw the 51 jet in and let her eat! Stay tuned
soupbean
soupbean

Posts : 637
Join date : 2011-10-25
Age : 40
Location : Gainesville, Ga.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

598" ;) A head - Dyno results page 6 - Page 7 Empty Re: 598" ;) A head - Dyno results page 6

Post  soupbean on August 7th 2016, 11:50 pm

Camshaft, rods, and Pistons from this original build for sale. I'll post in correct section one day. A lot of irons in the fire.
soupbean
soupbean

Posts : 637
Join date : 2011-10-25
Age : 40
Location : Gainesville, Ga.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

598" ;) A head - Dyno results page 6 - Page 7 Empty Re: 598" ;) A head - Dyno results page 6

Post  cool40 on August 9th 2016, 12:57 am

soupbean wrote:Camshaft, rods, and Pistons from this original build for sale. I'll post in correct section one day. A lot of irons in the fire.
you getting a more nitrous friendly piston?
cool40
cool40
BBF CONTRIBUTOR
BBF CONTRIBUTOR

Posts : 7210
Join date : 2009-08-31
Age : 48
Location : on the 1/8 mile dyno

View user profile

Back to top Go down

598" ;) A head - Dyno results page 6 - Page 7 Empty Re: 598" ;) A head - Dyno results page 6

Post  soupbean on August 9th 2016, 8:13 am

cool40 wrote:
soupbean wrote:Camshaft, rods, and Pistons from this original build for sale. I'll post in correct section one day. A lot of irons in the fire.
you getting a more nitrous friendly piston?

Already have. Bout to throw in the 51 jet and let her eat!
soupbean
soupbean

Posts : 637
Join date : 2011-10-25
Age : 40
Location : Gainesville, Ga.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

598" ;) A head - Dyno results page 6 - Page 7 Empty Re: 598" ;) A head - Dyno results page 6

Post  dirt_worker on October 6th 2016, 6:23 pm

Watching the No Mercy live feed now. Looks like its wanting to go to the bumper again! Good luck and be safe! Very Happy
dirt_worker
dirt_worker

Posts : 535
Join date : 2009-04-03

View user profile

Back to top Go down

598" ;) A head - Dyno results page 6 - Page 7 Empty Re: 598" ;) A head - Dyno results page 6

Post  soupbean on October 6th 2016, 11:02 pm

Just did it again. Brought the instant center back 10" and still won't stay down. We are hitting it pretty aggressively. Bout to jb weld this what was a pretty stefs custom pan for a second time today.
soupbean
soupbean

Posts : 637
Join date : 2011-10-25
Age : 40
Location : Gainesville, Ga.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Back to top


 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum