BIG BLOCK FORD
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Small Block Alternator Bracket w/ Elec. Water Pump

4 posters

Go down

Small Block Alternator Bracket w/ Elec. Water Pump Empty Small Block Alternator Bracket w/ Elec. Water Pump

Post  foxbigblock September 6th 2012, 7:12 pm

Can anyone point me in the right direction for a small block (302) alternator bracket that will fit with a Proform electric water pump? The one I purchased is made for the stock flat style pump and won't fit. This is for an alternator only (V-belt) setup as everything else is electric. Can anyone point me in the right direction? The lower radiator hose is on the drivers side and it's an aftermarket 3 bolt damper. I have the pulley but can't seem to find a bracket. Thanks.

Nate
foxbigblock
foxbigblock

Back to top Go down

Small Block Alternator Bracket w/ Elec. Water Pump Empty Re: Small Block Alternator Bracket w/ Elec. Water Pump

Post  jbozzelle September 6th 2012, 8:23 pm

Aaron Price on www.corral.net makes alternator mounts for all combos of water pumps/alternators for 302/351 setups. We have one on my brother's car. Nice piece and decent price too.

http://forums.corral.net/forums/windsor-engine-parts/1134518-new-sbf-alternator-brackets.html

jbozzelle

Back to top Go down

Small Block Alternator Bracket w/ Elec. Water Pump Empty Re: Small Block Alternator Bracket w/ Elec. Water Pump

Post  res0rli9 September 7th 2012, 7:45 am

dose he make them for Big block.

res0rli9
BBF CONTRIBUTOR
BBF CONTRIBUTOR

Back to top Go down

Post  jbozzelle September 7th 2012, 11:25 am

No he doesn't.

jbozzelle

Back to top Go down

Post  foxbigblock September 10th 2012, 7:15 am

jbozzelle wrote:Aaron Price on www.corral.net makes alternator mounts for all combos of water pumps/alternators for 302/351 setups. We have one on my brother's car. Nice piece and decent price too.

http://forums.corral.net/forums/windsor-engine-parts/1134518-new-sbf-alternator-brackets.html

Thanks a TON! He's shipping it out to me today.
foxbigblock
foxbigblock

Back to top Go down

Post  jasonf September 10th 2012, 12:09 pm

I'm gonna assume you talked to him. Did you ask about a bbf bracket?
jasonf
jasonf
BBF CONTRIBUTOR
BBF CONTRIBUTOR

Back to top Go down

Post  foxbigblock September 11th 2012, 12:17 pm

jasonf wrote:I'm gonna assume you talked to him. Did you ask about a bbf bracket?

I did speak with him but didn't ask about a bbf bracket. His email is mrgofast27@AOL.com if you want to get in contact.
foxbigblock
foxbigblock

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down