does anyone make forward facing fender exit headers

Go down

does anyone make forward facing fender exit headers Empty does anyone make forward facing fender exit headers

Post  mikey hefner on December 12th 2012, 11:17 am

hi, newbie here gathering information. does anyone know of a company or member that makes and sells forward facing fender exit headers that will fit an 86 Coupe with a 460 with standard exhaust ports??? i would greatly appreciate any info and direction!!!

mikey hefner

View user profile

Back to top Go down

does anyone make forward facing fender exit headers Empty Re: does anyone make forward facing fender exit headers

Post  dfree383 on December 12th 2012, 12:40 pm

Custom stuff only, never seen a shelf one.
dfree383
dfree383
BBF CONTRIBUTOR
BBF CONTRIBUTOR

View user profile

Back to top Go down

does anyone make forward facing fender exit headers Empty Re: does anyone make forward facing fender exit headers

Post  mikey hefner on December 12th 2012, 12:48 pm

thanks, i hope maybe one of the members may have made some and may want to build another set to sell.

mikey hefner

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  56Tbird on December 15th 2012, 4:17 am

Brian Spears aka RaceReadyFabrications made some for his car,he'd probably make you a set.
56Tbird
56Tbird
BBF CONTRIBUTOR
BBF CONTRIBUTOR

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  mikey hefner on December 15th 2012, 2:01 pm

How do I get in touch with him

mikey hefner

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  56Tbird on December 15th 2012, 10:36 pm

Look him up and pm him . It's under Race Ready Fabrications , his name is Brian Spears. I can get his # if you can't reach him on here.
56Tbird
56Tbird
BBF CONTRIBUTOR
BBF CONTRIBUTOR

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  mikey hefner on December 15th 2012, 11:17 pm

If you could that would be great!! I sent a PM and an email, but no response. If you can get a number that would be greatly appreciated!

mikey hefner

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Race Ready Fabrications on December 16th 2012, 12:47 am

Thanks for the plug Dan. Very Happy I built a set for my car last winter and love them. Here's a pic as I was building them. I'll have to take some better pics on the car if you want. call me if you wanna discuss anything 812-568-1491. Thanks.

does anyone make forward facing fender exit headers 012
Race Ready Fabrications
Race Ready Fabrications

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  61coon on December 16th 2012, 1:05 am

Nice work Brian.
61coon
61coon

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  61coon on December 16th 2012, 1:06 am

Arrow sorry double post
61coon
61coon

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  56Tbird on December 16th 2012, 3:58 am

Race Ready Fabrications wrote:Thanks for the plug Dan. Very Happy I built a set for my car last winter and love them. Here's a pic as I was building them. I'll have to take some better pics on the car if you want. call me if you wanna discuss anything 812-568-1491. Thanks.

Glad to help you both out Brian. I know your work is top notch,so I'm happy to recommend you to anyone! Cool
56Tbird
56Tbird
BBF CONTRIBUTOR
BBF CONTRIBUTOR

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  bruno on December 16th 2012, 8:21 am

like everyone said they are going to be a custom piece , one thing you have to be carefull is that the primary lenght in most designs will get way to long ,n/a , nitrous, etc all plays a part in the design of a well exacuted exhaust so discuss the build with the header guy first , also make sure the exit is fluted towards the rear of the car ......... **** DO NOT PUT THOSE UGLY BULLHORNS ON ***** Very Happy

one more solution these guys make an off the shelf header that you can adapt

http://www.stainlessworks.net/products/headers/big-block-ford-down-and-forward-turbo-headers.html
bruno
bruno

View user profile http://WWW.CKRME.COM

Back to top Go down

Post  bruno on December 16th 2012, 8:22 am

Race Ready Fabrications wrote:Thanks for the plug Dan. Very Happy I built a set for my car last winter and love them. Here's a pic as I was building them. I'll have to take some better pics on the car if you want. call me if you wanna discuss anything 812-568-1491. Thanks.

looks good brian ....lets see some pics on the car cheers
bruno
bruno

View user profile http://WWW.CKRME.COM

Back to top Go down

Post  mikey hefner on December 16th 2012, 12:32 pm

Thanks everyone, I will give you a call!!

mikey hefner

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum