Beacon Dragway

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Beacon Dragway

Post  342g on March 3rd 2013, 5:08 pm

You guys over in the western part of Ky. hear anything about Beacon opening back up, I heard some top fuel driver and some others were opening it up.

342g
BBF CONTRIBUTOR
BBF CONTRIBUTOR

Posts: 3241
Join date: 2009-08-06
Age: 71
Location: Lawrenceburg, In.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Beacon Dragway

Post  Tommyj466 on March 3rd 2013, 7:21 pm

http://www.beacondragway.com/#

Looks like it will be a really nice place to race.

TJ

Tommyj466

Posts: 305
Join date: 2009-01-06
Location: Versailles Ky

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Beacon Dragway

Post  bbf-falcon on March 3rd 2013, 7:30 pm

X2 Very Happy

bbf-falcon

Posts: 8063
Join date: 2008-12-03
Location: Jackson, Ohio

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Beacon Dragway

Post  KY JELLY on March 3rd 2013, 7:44 pm

Its only about 15 minutes from my house i happy Smile you can get on their facebook page and see a lot of pics . Its gonna be a nice place , new racing surface , with a " beer garden " and inside concession stand.

https://www.facebook.com/BeaconDragway?fref=ts



KY JELLY

Posts: 1514
Join date: 2008-12-03

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Beacon Dragway

Post  Lem Evans on March 3rd 2013, 8:08 pm

342g wrote:You guys over in the western part of Ky. hear anything about Beacon opening back up, I heard some top fuel driver and some others were opening it up.

J.Y. Kelly said this Dec. 23 2012....


"Charlie i have not heard it called that , the only name i have heard is farington and paducah raceway. The new name will be Beacon raceway . Its just across the road from paducah international raceway dirt track. Its only about 15 miles from the Lone Oak town though."

Lem Evans

Posts: 5700
Join date: 2008-12-03
Location: Livermore , Ky

View user profile http://bfevansraceparts.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Beacon Dragway

Post  342g on March 3rd 2013, 8:12 pm

Lem Evans wrote:
342g wrote:You guys over in the western part of Ky. hear anything about Beacon opening back up, I heard some top fuel driver and some others were opening it up.

J.Y. Kelly said this Dec. 23 2012....


"Charlie i have not heard it called that , the only name i have heard is farington and paducah raceway. The new name will be Beacon raceway . Its just across the road from paducah international raceway dirt track. Its only about 15 miles from the Lone Oak town though."

Sorry I didn't realize that, will reread the board before I make another thread.

342g
BBF CONTRIBUTOR
BBF CONTRIBUTOR

Posts: 3241
Join date: 2009-08-06
Age: 71
Location: Lawrenceburg, In.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Beacon Dragway

Post  Lem Evans on March 3rd 2013, 8:19 pm

342g wrote:
Lem Evans wrote:
342g wrote:You guys over in the western part of Ky. hear anything about Beacon opening back up, I heard some top fuel driver and some others were opening it up.

J.Y. Kelly said this Dec. 23 2012....


"Charlie i have not heard it called that , the only name i have heard is farington and paducah raceway. The new name will be Beacon raceway . Its just across the road from paducah international raceway dirt track. Its only about 15 miles from the Lone Oak town though."

Sorry I didn't realize that, will reread the board before I make another thread.

No reason to be "sorry"....it's just a case of good info getting lost in the pony poop Wink

Lem Evans

Posts: 5700
Join date: 2008-12-03
Location: Livermore , Ky

View user profile http://bfevansraceparts.com

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top


Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum