BIG BLOCK FORD
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

anyone ever ship a car ?? looking at a galaxie in Florida may get but needs to come to Mass

5 posters

Go down

anyone ever ship a car ?? looking at a galaxie in Florida may get but needs to come to Mass Empty anyone ever ship a car ?? looking at a galaxie in Florida may get but needs to come to Mass

Post  5pointslow March 18th 2013, 12:50 pm

what am i looking at prob for cost ??
5pointslow
5pointslow

Back to top Go down

anyone ever ship a car ?? looking at a galaxie in Florida may get but needs to come to Mass Empty Re: anyone ever ship a car ?? looking at a galaxie in Florida may get but needs to come to Mass

Post  racnrick March 18th 2013, 2:30 pm

This company is in NJ, http://www.horselesscarriage.com/

Used them about 7 years ago, Seattle, WA to Wichita, KS, 1800 miles, was about $2100.00 in an enclosed trailer. Boston to Miami is about 1500 miles, might be cheaper with an open trailer.

racnrick

Back to top Go down

anyone ever ship a car ?? looking at a galaxie in Florida may get but needs to come to Mass Empty Re: anyone ever ship a car ?? looking at a galaxie in Florida may get but needs to come to Mass

Post  dutchman March 18th 2013, 2:37 pm

When I bought Fastfrogs Fairmont this last summer shipping from Summerton,South Carolina to Casper Wyo. was 1800.00 on a open trailer

dutchman

Back to top Go down

Post  Mike R March 18th 2013, 6:45 pm

I paid $1150 to get my wagon from Idaho to Minnesota. Try U Ship, they will connect you with truckers looking for loads.

Mike R

Back to top Go down

Post  TravisRice March 18th 2013, 9:08 pm

Fed Ex Custom Critical ............around $1000 from Florida to Maryland about 3 years ago. Its a soft sided enclosed car hauler and I believe that covered insurance also.

TravisRice
BBF CONTRIBUTOR
BBF CONTRIBUTOR

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down