BIG BLOCK FORD
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

rumor is.......

+54
jeffgfg
D. Sea
YellowStangDuane
nitrous.f
dutchman
nuclearcobra
droppedf100
LovesDemCubes
IDT-572
jcoxracing
KY JELLY
blown473
dr's wife racing
schmitty
NO FAIR
Larry T
whitefield
maverick
f250mike
4thHorseman
ThndrChkn
stangr8cr
Doug Rahn
jonboyusmc
BigBlockRanger
85bigblockfox
jbozzelle
5pointslow
the Coug
blown86hallet
GTmustang
jasonf
bigblok2000ranger
1970 ford maverick
DJStang
bird of prey
Dave C.
70FB
bruno
QtrWarrior
56Tbird
NOS42
69F100
dfree383
cool40
yellowhorse7
61coon
John Myrick
Curt
bbf-falcon
Barney
racnrick
Lem Evans
richter69
58 posters

Page 14 of 27 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 20 ... 27  Next

Go down

rumor is....... - Page 14 Empty Re: rumor is.......

Post  5pointslow July 3rd 2013, 4:30 pm

what are they poring on the pavement to prep with ?

when i was younger i used to Kart race all over New england and they would prep tracks mostly concrete with Coke Syrup ....the stuff used in founatin machines
5pointslow
5pointslow

Back to top Go down

Post  richter69 July 3rd 2013, 4:31 pm

some use VHT, some pimp juice, some Dr Pepper, its all preference........
richter69
richter69

Back to top Go down

Post  Barney July 3rd 2013, 4:57 pm

Vht mixed with bulk mountain dew syrup bought in bulk. Mix it. Spray it. Light it. Do a burnout in it. Tie your dhoes resl tight cuz they're comibg off otherwise.
Barney
Barney

http://www.hdraracingseries.com

Back to top Go down

Post  70FB July 3rd 2013, 5:27 pm

And we drink Mountain dew. Nice! Traction for the belly.
70FB
70FB
BBF CONTRIBUTOR
BBF CONTRIBUTOR

Back to top Go down

Post  f250mike July 3rd 2013, 8:47 pm

Barney, I'm not sure if the black SOK stang street races. I'd bet on it to take out the #1 nova!!!!!!!!!!!!
f250mike
f250mike

Back to top Go down

Post  Barney July 3rd 2013, 9:12 pm

Ya never know.
Barney
Barney

Back to top Go down

Post  maverick July 3rd 2013, 9:25 pm

NOS42 wrote:I'm #1 on the list if bench racing.......nobody will take that spot!

I'll put headlights on my car and take your spot!...but you gotta bring it to Alabama.Razz 
maverick
maverick
BBF CONTRIBUTOR
BBF CONTRIBUTOR

Back to top Go down

Post  yellowhorse7 July 3rd 2013, 9:33 pm

dfree383 wrote:
Barney wrote:
5pointslow wrote:85fox you  sound like your the spokes person for the show lol

all i know is its a cool show to see cars on , but theres more than meets the eye

#1 example varleys car ....looks to be an older a429 cobrajet headed car than getting sprayed ? correct you prob know

that car is on the so called list .........i would bet money on it that car isnt crazy fast compared to the rest  and shouldnt be on that list .. Fabio mustang with the p51 i would assume is making alot more steam than that thing .

i just think its ass backwards the top of the list is another league and the other have are in another , and for anyone to say that no one can beat them is dumb , its more trash talking due to people not wanting to travel to them .

Its street racing if they went to a track there would be alot of feelings hurt ...... i think there fast but theres a lot more of the same through out the country , hell even cars on here

you won't see no lists popping up amongst thr serious cars. If you do REAL grudge or street racing only two things matter... money and secracy. Nobody gives s crap about some make believe ranking. Just getting paid. I'm not trying to offend anyone, but that's s fact.
So when's the Chicago crowd going to go their and show these guy how its done? Or is it all about the smack talk?

Looking like the end of the month:shock: 
yellowhorse7
yellowhorse7

Back to top Go down

Post  yellowhorse7 July 3rd 2013, 9:36 pm

85bigblockfox wrote:
Barney wrote:A kots guy has video on his fb of his ss turbo sn95 car clipping 3 of those guys.  We went down there in 05 and they wanted to go for 50 bucks and pride and shit. Another guy went down there for cash days and clipped a bunch. So yes wwe've been down there and I can't think of one that lost any money. So when they say that on the show all you can do is laugh. To those that don't know its sounds all good. To those that do it gets an eye roll.

Chris Hamilton has the boostedgt. Car is no slouch for sure. But dont think him and the nova, sonoma, monte ever lined up for a money race on the street. So you are basing how fast these cars are from 05? Man thats like comparing a mustang II to a 14 shelby super snake.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rQ0wiTDlv_Q&feature=player_embedded
yellowhorse7
yellowhorse7

Back to top Go down

Post  Barney July 3rd 2013, 10:17 pm

yellowhorse7 wrote:
dfree383 wrote:
Barney wrote:

all i know is its a cool show to see cars on , but theres more than meets the eye

#1 example varleys car ....looks to be an older a429 cobrajet headed car than getting sprayed ? correct you prob know

that car is on the so called list .........i would bet money on it that car isnt crazy fast compared to the rest  and shouldnt be on that list .. Fabio mustang with the p51 i would assume is making alot more steam than that thing .
i just think its ass backwards the top of the list is another league and the other have are in another , and for anyone to say that no one can beat them is dumb , its more trash talking due to people not wanting to travel to them .

Its street racing if they went to a track there would be alot of feelings hurt ...... i think there fast but theres a lot more of the same through out the country , hell even cars on here

you won't see no lists popping up amongst thr serious cars. If you do REAL grudge or street racing only two things matter... money and secracy. Nobody gives s crap about some make believe ranking. Just getting paid. I'm not trying to offend anyone, but that's s fact.
So when's the Chicago crowd going to go their and show these guy how its done? Or is it all about the smack talk?

freelander just races camels these days. Why don't you come show ME how its done, or do you just like being part of grown up talk.
Barney
Barney

Back to top Go down

Post  70FB July 4th 2013, 3:54 pm

Bristol guys talking about OKC group. Nice track. I may have to load up and hit this track when they have a money race.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uOA0K_jw9X4
70FB
70FB
BBF CONTRIBUTOR
BBF CONTRIBUTOR

Back to top Go down

Post  whitefield July 4th 2013, 5:14 pm

Very Happy 
70FB wrote:Bristol guys talking about OKC group. Nice track. I may have to load up and hit this track when they have a money race.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uOA0K_jw9X4

Sounds like a call out ! bounce  I don't know !Suspect 
whitefield
whitefield

Back to top Go down

Post  Larry T July 4th 2013, 6:32 pm

Bristol hell yaaaaa........thats in my back yard;) i would like to be their at the next race in sept.
Larry T
Larry T

Back to top Go down

Post  70FB July 4th 2013, 11:48 pm

Larry T wrote:Bristol hell yaaaaa........thats in my back yard;) i would like to be their at the next race in sept.
That one in Sept...me too. I may make that one. Got an index here at vmp on the 20th.Then again Aug 10th. Then YBN on Aug 29th....we'll see.
70FB
70FB
BBF CONTRIBUTOR
BBF CONTRIBUTOR

Back to top Go down

Post  jonboyusmc July 7th 2013, 12:56 am

Ok I gotta come clean my junk only makes 630 has a two stages of sauce for an extra 250. Couldn't help stirring the pot a little.I got Rich in my corner now, and I'm sure he can find some more ponies in it. Barney, I tried to get him to load up the blue car,but he doesn't want to put it on the street. I'll be with him at Byron sat (weather permitting).  I was hoping you were gonna show. Rich says you're quite the character in person. OKC boys should count there blessings that the blue cant  come down. I saw time slips from your car too, mucho impressed. Hell I was willing to throw 5k in on the deal. The car may have been BS but my military history is spot on. I had to do a lot of things im not proud of and wish I could take back.

jonboyusmc

Back to top Go down

Post  GTmustang July 7th 2013, 4:51 pm

"A Ford in a sea of Chevy's", I "Liked" Varleys auto and performance on Facebook to show my support. I also sent him a message and recommended that he check out this site. Lot's of good information here. An A429 headed BB, even with a bunch of nitrous is far from being capable of taking on the big guns further up the "List".
Gary

GTmustang
BBF CONTRIBUTOR
BBF CONTRIBUTOR

Back to top Go down

Post  richter69 July 7th 2013, 6:18 pm

lol I made some suggestions but hes way old school.

Im pretty sure it went some 8.90s back in the mid 90s but damn they are hard on parts.

i ran some 5 teens at 136 last night in horrible air and a greasy track on a 250 shot...... The DD with a few changes tontake on a bigger shot would let him give those guys some fits.

I saw where someone broke the front window on his shop overnight also, never understood why someone would have done something like that.
richter69
richter69

Back to top Go down

Post  John Myrick July 7th 2013, 6:26 pm

richter69 wrote:l

I saw where someone broke the front window on his shop overnight also, never understood why someone would have done something like that.

Because they are chicken sh*t punks
John Myrick
John Myrick
BBF CONTRIBUTOR
BBF CONTRIBUTOR

Back to top Go down

Post  bbf-falcon July 7th 2013, 10:37 pm

I saw where someone broke the front window on his shop overnight also, never understood why someone would have done something like that.[/quote]

Probably one of his ole girlfriends. I bet they are Queens.Laughing 

bbf-falcon

Back to top Go down

Post  richter69 July 7th 2013, 11:18 pm

methinks his bootycalls are scripted lol
richter69
richter69

Back to top Go down

Post  cool40 July 8th 2013, 2:10 am

richter69 wrote:methinks his bootycalls are scripted lol
Surprised 
cool40
cool40
BBF CONTRIBUTOR
BBF CONTRIBUTOR

Back to top Go down

Post  dfree383 July 8th 2013, 3:32 am

Barney wrote:
yellowhorse7 wrote:
dfree383 wrote:
Barney wrote:

freelander just races camels these days. Why don't you come show ME how its done, or do you just like being part of grown up talk.
You want another round of woopin'? Laughing I'll put your butt on the trailer any time you want to bracket race....... Pick the Track, somewhere warm..... I'll have time this winter to lay down the law........ Razz
dfree383
dfree383
BBF CONTRIBUTOR
BBF CONTRIBUTOR

Back to top Go down

Post  NOS42 July 8th 2013, 3:29 pm

New episode tonight.....is Barney going to make a guest appearance and show them boys how to get it done?
NOS42
NOS42

Back to top Go down

Post  85bigblockfox July 8th 2013, 3:33 pm

NOS42 wrote:New episode tonight.....is Barney going to make a guest appearance and show them boys how to get it done?

I chatted with a fellow this past weekend that knows Barneys car. If what Im told is true he shouldnt have a problem with any of the cars on the list. Sounds like its a bad m'fer
85bigblockfox
85bigblockfox

Back to top Go down

Post  NOS42 July 8th 2013, 3:56 pm

85bigblockfox wrote:
NOS42 wrote:New episode tonight.....is Barney going to make a guest appearance and show them boys how to get it done?

I chatted with a fellow this past weekend that knows Barneys car. If what Im told is true he shouldnt have a problem with any of the cars on the list. Sounds like its a bad m'fer
now that is cool! always neat to hear inside info

NOS42
NOS42

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 14 of 27 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 20 ... 27  Next