What a wonderful group of guys

Go down

What a wonderful group of guys

Post  D's557BBF on May 22nd 2013, 6:53 pm

With the tumultuous times that we live in, we are often reminded of the things that make us sad and often break our hearts. What a testimony to the human spirit that you WONDERFUL GUYS displayed this weekend towards our family. We are humbled by your tremendous acts of kindness, your prayers and most of all your LOVE!

If anything should happen to me, I know my beloved husband is in good hands with you guys. I can't forget about my "brother from another mother" Mr. Dan Hobbs. Hugs and kisses your way Dan

Thanks guys, Denise Erby
avatar
D's557BBF

Posts : 1180
Join date : 2008-12-02
Age : 53
Location : Michigan

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: What a wonderful group of guys

Post  342g on May 22nd 2013, 7:35 pm

D's557BBF wrote:With the tumultuous times that we live in, we are often reminded of the things that make us sad and often break our hearts. What a testimony to the human spirit that you WONDERFUL GUYS displayed this weekend towards our family. We are humbled by your tremendous acts of kindness, your prayers and most of all your LOVE!

If anything should happen to me, I know my beloved husband is in good hands with you guys. I can't forget about my "brother from another mother" Mr. Dan Hobbs. Hugs and kisses your way Dan

Thanks guys, Denise Erby

Get well soon, we love you, and miss you, take care.
avatar
342g
BBF CONTRIBUTOR
BBF CONTRIBUTOR

Posts : 3237
Join date : 2009-08-06
Age : 75
Location : Lawrenceburg, In.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: What a wonderful group of guys

Post  QtrWarrior on May 22nd 2013, 7:47 pm

Get well soon Denise !!
avatar
QtrWarrior

Posts : 2545
Join date : 2008-12-02
Age : 59
Location : Bloomingdale, Ga

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: What a wonderful group of guys

Post  bruno on May 22nd 2013, 7:50 pm

you are in our hearts and prays Denise
avatar
bruno
Moderator
Moderator

Posts : 10539
Join date : 2008-12-02
Age : 45
Location : MILLBROOK , AL.

View user profile http://WWW.CKRME.COM

Back to top Go down

Re: What a wonderful group of guys

Post  bbf-falcon on May 22nd 2013, 7:54 pm

Denise,you are OUR family. Smile I love you You and your wonderful family are in our prayers daily.

bbf-falcon

Posts : 8992
Join date : 2008-12-03
Location : Jackson, Ohio

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: What a wonderful group of guys

Post  schmitty on May 22nd 2013, 8:31 pm

bbf-falcon wrote:Denise,you are OUR family. Smile I love you You and your wonderful family are in our prayers daily.
Couldn't have said it any better. X100 on what Rick said. You guys are our family.
avatar
schmitty

Posts : 4538
Join date : 2008-12-02
Age : 47
Location : Holdrege, NE

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: What a wonderful group of guys

Post  QtrWarrior on May 22nd 2013, 9:02 pm

schmitty wrote:
bbf-falcon wrote:Denise,you are OUR family. Smile I love you You and your wonderful family are in our prayers daily.
Couldn't have said it any better. X100 on what Rick said. You guys are our family.

Amen
avatar
QtrWarrior

Posts : 2545
Join date : 2008-12-02
Age : 59
Location : Bloomingdale, Ga

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: What a wonderful group of guys

Post  Wes Littrell on May 22nd 2013, 10:13 pm

Get well soon. Our prayers are with you. The Littrell's
avatar
Wes Littrell

Posts : 618
Join date : 2008-12-16
Age : 46
Location : Mid Mo

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: What a wonderful group of guys

Post  79ford pickup on May 22nd 2013, 10:26 pm

hey no reason to get urself all down, no matter how bad it gets. I know times are hard for ya but always look to the positive, yea it may be hard to do but yal have a lot of family that luvs yal. now smile, burn some rubber, ride out some long wheelies, and haul butt its a beautiful day Very Happy

79ford pickup

Posts : 294
Join date : 2013-02-06

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: What a wonderful group of guys

Post  56Tbird on May 23rd 2013, 12:06 am

Denise ,I will always be here for you and your family in any way I can help. It was our pleasure to help you all when the chips are down! I wish we could've done 100X more.You get well and maybe we can get together and celebrate our birthday next year? Sounds like a great plan to me cheers I'm thinking of you and praying for you sister!! Love you guys!! Dan-O
avatar
56Tbird
BBF CONTRIBUTOR
BBF CONTRIBUTOR

Posts : 5255
Join date : 2008-12-02
Age : 59
Location : Hawesville,Ky.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: What a wonderful group of guys

Post  JACKAZZFLATZ on May 23rd 2013, 9:32 am

Get well soon, from friends on the other side of the state !!!
By the way, the ride is AWESUM ! Especially the hood mural.
avatar
JACKAZZFLATZ

Posts : 245
Join date : 2009-11-24
Location : N/W MICHIGAN

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: What a wonderful group of guys

Post  bbf-falcon on May 23rd 2013, 8:20 pm

JACKAZZFLATZ wrote:Get well soon, from friends on the other side of the state !!!
By the way, the ride is AWESUM ! Especially the hood mural.

I liked the back glass also. cheers


bbf-falcon

Posts : 8992
Join date : 2008-12-03
Location : Jackson, Ohio

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: What a wonderful group of guys

Post  DJStang on May 27th 2013, 5:05 pm

Ditto on the back glass....pretty much sums it all up.

DJStang

Posts : 53
Join date : 2009-09-30
Location : Jupiter, FL

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: What a wonderful group of guys

Post  jbozzelle on May 27th 2013, 9:51 pm

We're just doing the right thing. Get well soon. I f we can do anything down here just let us know.

jbozzelle

Posts : 3511
Join date : 2009-08-10
Age : 43
Location : New Orleans

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Back to top


 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum