BIG BLOCK FORD
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Beacon dragway

5 posters

Go down

Beacon dragway Empty Beacon dragway

Post  79ford pickup June 23rd 2013, 7:31 pm

wow wut a great time yesterday at Beacon dragway   with all my family and friends there.  they have a great track there and the people are great as well.  it also is a hooking track too, I was doing some monster wheel stands and whipping up on a chevy or two and a few dragesters      best heads up race I have had in a long time as well was against a blowned camero   he beat me but not by much  right at the stripe.  thanks Randy for the invite

79ford pickup

Back to top Go down

Beacon dragway Empty Re: Beacon dragway

Post  79ford pickup June 23rd 2013, 7:37 pm

o and it was cool being interviewed by the news paper people and having a lil article about me in the Paducah Sun   it was at the end but first time that ever happened  lol

79ford pickup

Back to top Go down

Post  c.evans June 23rd 2013, 10:13 pm

Good job George!  I'm proud of you.Very Happy

Charlie

c.evans
BBF VENDOR SPONSOR
BBF VENDOR SPONSOR

Back to top Go down

Post  bbf-falcon June 23rd 2013, 10:52 pm

79ford pickup wrote:o and it was cool being interviewed by the news paper people and having a lil article about me in the Paducah Sun   it was at the end but first time that ever happened  lol

Good Job George,proud of ya brother. You been hangin round Hobbs too long w/interviews and all. Laughing

bbf-falcon

Back to top Go down

Post  56Tbird June 24th 2013, 8:08 am

Had a blast there. This facility is top notch! They had a few thousand spectators for a bracket night..UNREAL...I was.0011 1st round dead on .They were giving $100 for the 1st .000 light in competition,almost got it, then a footbraker drilled it second round:shock: Damn old Chebbie guy got me with a .0005 light.Hell of a run.He went red at 3 cars,he must've left it set on KILL:twisted:Had a blast,Old CC didn't get to get his azz spanked Grudge racing me, he got a rearend running KY in the bracket race. George and I made a pass for the DixieDoorslammers with a way cool 200 ft. burnout side by side...right after KY Jelly had done a half track smoke show!! JetBoatBob had Rockstar Status with all his High Powered Race Engines putting on a show and flyin his Banners and wearing his shirts!! He looked like a proud Papa strutting around :cheers:Big Thanks to Carl and George Keown and JetBoatBob for this Badass Engine in my car:cheers:king
56Tbird
56Tbird
BBF CONTRIBUTOR
BBF CONTRIBUTOR

Back to top Go down

Post  MsKYMustang June 24th 2013, 10:27 am

Glad ya'll could come and up the Ford count by a few!     I think the announcer just loved saying "Jet Boat Bob" because he announced it every chance he got.
MsKYMustang
MsKYMustang

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down