BIG BLOCK FORD
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Took the daugter's truck to the track

3 posters

Go down

Took the daugter's truck to the track Empty Took the daugter's truck to the track

Post  ThndrChkn July 2nd 2013, 12:14 am

Well, sort of... There was a car show and nostalgia drags in town this weekend so I figured I'd give the daughter's truck a few runs... To start, I was pretty happy considering the little 351W has nearly 170,000 miles on it... Through the truck 4 speed, a 3.55 gear, and leaving off idle due to alot of wheel hop and no traction, it managed to pull out a couple of 10.0's at 72+ mph...

No 6 sec. passes like with the ol Banana, but was still fun nonetheless... I had an itch, and it needed scratchin'... I think I have the daughter convinced it needs an automatic... LOL ! Truck 4 speeds ain't made for gear jammin...
ThndrChkn
ThndrChkn

Back to top Go down

Took the daugter's truck to the track Empty Re: Took the daugter's truck to the track

Post  Dave C. July 2nd 2013, 5:25 am

Pics!

Dave C.

Back to top Go down

Took the daugter's truck to the track Empty Re: Took the daugter's truck to the track

Post  ThndrChkn July 2nd 2013, 9:29 am

I had Alan post a couple for me in the truck section...
ThndrChkn
ThndrChkn

Back to top Go down

Post  Mark Miller July 2nd 2013, 11:45 pm

When i ran the 14.67 at 93.45 mph the 1/8 mile time was a 9.39 at 73.21 mph.

Later Mark.

Mark Miller

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down