What a mess.....

Go down

What a mess.....

Post  bigblockfox468 on July 8th 2013, 2:37 pm

Decided to pull my rearend on Friday and install some 4.10  gears and found this......

A Lincoln Locker Rolling Eyes 

Guess I'm not too much surprised considering what I've had to do this car by straightening out other peoples rig jobs so far on it Mad

On Friday I placed an order (as per Summit tech) for Moser 31 spline axles, c-clip eliminators, and a spool. I recieved it on Saturday and returned it today. Wasn't too happy with what I recieved and what their tech assistance said would work. So I called Moser this morning and Kent up there got me lined up with some real stuff now.........35 splined axles that are easily identified if track tech questions them.
Only $30 more in price directly from Moser and their knowledge, well worth it......I'll learn !!  lol!
bigblockfox468
BBF CONTRIBUTOR
BBF CONTRIBUTOR

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: What a mess.....

Post  schmitty on July 8th 2013, 2:49 pm

It's always interesting what some people consider good enough. You've got some great stuff coming that will work for a long time.
schmitty

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: What a mess.....

Post  ThndrChkn on July 8th 2013, 2:50 pm

You're exactly right about Summit's techs... I've only ordered a couple of times from them, and both times was a freakin nightmare... I've had much better luck with the guys/gals at Jeg's ...
ThndrChkn

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum