BIG BLOCK FORD
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Isky Red Zone and Crower Bushed Lifters. ( Bushing Material)??

4 posters

Go down

Isky Red Zone and Crower Bushed Lifters.   ( Bushing Material)?? Empty Isky Red Zone and Crower Bushed Lifters. ( Bushing Material)??

Post  Tore August 22nd 2013, 10:00 am

Does anybody know what alloy bronze that is being used in the lifters???

Tore
Tore
Tore

Back to top Go down

Isky Red Zone and Crower Bushed Lifters.   ( Bushing Material)?? Empty Re: Isky Red Zone and Crower Bushed Lifters. ( Bushing Material)??

Post  badnotch August 22nd 2013, 12:27 pm

not sure on material is but i switched to them 3 years ago and will never run anything else after my junk comps cost me $6000 in damage but they aint cheap
badnotch
badnotch

http://www.gnlmotorsports.com

Back to top Go down

Isky Red Zone and Crower Bushed Lifters.   ( Bushing Material)?? Empty Re: Isky Red Zone and Crower Bushed Lifters. ( Bushing Material)??

Post  Tore August 22nd 2013, 1:34 pm

I have them to but I want to know the alloy they use.

Tore
Tore
Tore

Back to top Go down

Post  bbf-falcon August 23rd 2013, 12:13 pm

Tore,after looking at their price list,i'm pretty sure it would be GOLD alloy.Laughing Question 

bbf-falcon

Back to top Go down

Post  Tore August 23rd 2013, 2:51 pm

I just found it. Didn't ask the price but it might be more like the price of Silver!Rolling Eyes 

Tore
Tore
Tore

Back to top Go down

Post  poweredbyford September 4th 2013, 10:33 am

would you be kind enough to share what it is? thanks

poweredbyford

Back to top Go down

Post  Tore September 4th 2013, 12:49 pm

Moldstar 22 HD
Tore
Tore

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down