BIG BLOCK FORD
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

FACTORY FUEL PUMP ECCENTRICS SMALL BLOCK V BIG BLOCK

2 posters

Go down

FACTORY FUEL PUMP ECCENTRICS SMALL BLOCK V BIG BLOCK Empty FACTORY FUEL PUMP ECCENTRICS SMALL BLOCK V BIG BLOCK

Post  Wayne Pearce September 16th 2013, 9:16 am

Hey, guys:
Can anybody tell me if the small block, and big block fuel pump eccentrics are the same? I needed one for my 460, and all I have around is for a 302. It fits, other than opening the hole up in it, and the hardened washer to 7/16. Are they same diameter, and will it work on a 460?

Wayne (SAWDOFF) Pearce

Wayne Pearce

Back to top Go down

FACTORY FUEL PUMP ECCENTRICS SMALL BLOCK V BIG BLOCK Empty Re: FACTORY FUEL PUMP ECCENTRICS SMALL BLOCK V BIG BLOCK

Post  rmcomprandy September 16th 2013, 9:32 am

Wayne Pearce wrote:Hey, guys:
  Can anybody tell me if the small block, and big block fuel pump eccentrics are the same?  I needed one for my 460, and all I have around is for a 302.  It fits, other than opening the hole up in it, and the hardened washer to 7/16.  Are they same diameter, and will it work on a 460?

Wayne (SAWDOFF) Pearce
They are a LITTLE different but, they have the same outer dimensions and will work fine.

rmcomprandy

http://www.rmcompetition.com

Back to top Go down

FACTORY FUEL PUMP ECCENTRICS SMALL BLOCK V BIG BLOCK Empty Re: FACTORY FUEL PUMP ECCENTRICS SMALL BLOCK V BIG BLOCK

Post  Wayne Pearce September 16th 2013, 9:52 am

Thanks, Randy:
That's exactly what I was hoping to hear, as I buttoned it up yesterday, and this morning I was second guessing myself. Thanks for putting my mind at ease.

Wayne (SAWDOFF) Pearce

Wayne Pearce

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down