Cyl Bore ?

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Re: Cyl Bore ?

Post  richter69 on October 10th 2013, 9:16 am

gotta love the Coug...........Very Happy 
avatar
richter69

Posts : 13645
Join date : 2008-12-02
Age : 47
Location : In the winners circle

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Cyl Bore ?

Post  colormebad on October 10th 2013, 9:26 am

richter69 wrote:gotta love the Coug...........Very Happy 

I see now' why hes life is rough! Very Happy 

colormebad

Posts : 262
Join date : 2010-12-02

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Cyl Bore ?

Post  cool40 on October 10th 2013, 9:36 am

Run it....
avatar
cool40
BBF CONTRIBUTOR
BBF CONTRIBUTOR

Posts : 7165
Join date : 2009-08-31
Age : 47
Location : on the 1/8 mile dyno

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Cyl Bore ?

Post  colormebad on October 10th 2013, 9:40 am

cool40 wrote:Run it....
It will be runnning between now and sat....If the wife or kids dont have me running somewhere

colormebad

Posts : 262
Join date : 2010-12-02

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Cyl Bore ?

Post  DanH on October 10th 2013, 12:17 pm

richter69 wrote:gotta love the Coug...........Very Happy 
but he's right.

question for the op , if you know there's no waranty , why send parts backl ?`

DanH

Posts : 1081
Join date : 2009-08-06

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Cyl Bore ?

Post  colormebad on October 10th 2013, 1:35 pm

DanH wrote:
richter69 wrote:gotta love the Coug...........Very Happy 
but he's right.

question for the op , if you know there's no waranty , why send parts backl ?`
Not sure what ur talking about...What did i send back ??

colormebad

Posts : 262
Join date : 2010-12-02

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Cyl Bore ?

Post  DanH on October 10th 2013, 7:50 pm

colormebad wrote:
richter69 wrote:looks scratched.......
Wasn't smoking or anything and all cyl's had same compression...That mark was from some defective new valves on some heads i sent back..They were flaking off
What got sent back , you forgot already !

I'll help you out , the valves that made the scratch

DanH

Posts : 1081
Join date : 2009-08-06

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Cyl Bore ?

Post  DanH on October 10th 2013, 7:53 pm

colormebad wrote:
DanH wrote:
richter69 wrote:gotta love the Coug...........Very Happy 
but he's right.

question for the op , if you know there's no waranty , why send parts backl ?`
Not sure what ur talking about...What did i send back ??
you write the quote in the above post ?

not this post btw , above one

DanH

Posts : 1081
Join date : 2009-08-06

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Cyl Bore ?

Post  dirt_worker on October 10th 2013, 8:35 pm

Some of y'all piss and moan like a bunch of old women over the craziest of crap. Amazing!

Now....to the OP, I too would put it back together and before I "ran the piss out of it" id at the very least leak it down just so you know what ya got.
Carry only ladies...
avatar
dirt_worker

Posts : 535
Join date : 2009-04-03

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Cyl Bore ?

Post  colormebad on October 10th 2013, 10:59 pm

DanH wrote:
colormebad wrote:
DanH wrote:
richter69 wrote:gotta love the Coug...........Very Happy 
but he's right.

question for the op , if you know there's no waranty , why send parts backl ?`
Not sure what ur talking about...What did i send back ??
you write the quote in the above post ?

not this post btw , above one
You dont have the facts straight there my friend....The heads went back for the big reason----> I paid for high $$$$$$$ TI Exh and TI Intake valves...Were sold cheap Exh valves but charged for the high $$$$ ones...Thats the rest of the story!Cool 

colormebad

Posts : 262
Join date : 2010-12-02

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Back to top


 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum