BIG BLOCK FORD
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

New to the site, saying "hello'

3 posters

Go down

New to the site, saying "hello' Empty New to the site, saying "hello'

Post  1972mach1 14th November 2013, 14:59

Hello, just thought I'd introduce myself.  My name's Lucas, and I live in Montana.  I'm the service manager at a Polaris/KTM dealer, and worked for Ford/Lincoln/Chrysler for a few years.  I've got a 72 Mach 1 with a big valve self-ported D0VE head 552 I built and ported, and also a 1994 F-250 with a 6 inch lift and 35s.  I've had the Mach 1 since I was 12 (saved up the money mowing lawns and picking rock/pulling weeds on the family farm) and bought the truck in 2000 when I was 20.  I drive the truck everyday, and the Mustang is my summer cruiser/drag racer/autocrosser.  Right now I'm turning it more into something with some decent handling....I love drag racing, but if I can still run low 11s while blowing the import drivers doors off in the twisties, why not?  I've been on the other site since 2009, so thought I'd come over here and become part of this one as well, since not everyone goes between both.  Thanks, and look forward to attempting to contribute with my little bit of knowledge I've gained over the years Very Happy 

Lucas

P.S. I tried to upload some pictures of my car, engine, and pick-up, but it won't let me. Do I have to have a certain post count before I can post pics?
1972mach1
1972mach1

Back to top Go down

New to the site, saying "hello' Empty Re: New to the site, saying "hello'

Post  windsor 14th November 2013, 16:22

Cool ride. Welcome!
windsor
windsor

Back to top Go down

Post  1972mach1 14th November 2013, 16:37

Thank you. Once I figure out why I can't post pics, I'll get some up. Also have some good video of the heavy pig getting sideways on the autocross. I've got it up on the other site in my build section over there. Thanks again Smile 
1972mach1
1972mach1

Back to top Go down

Post  bigblockfox468 15th November 2013, 10:29

Welcome aboard Lucas. Lots of good people here Cool 

Alot us here defected here from "other site". Yeah get some pics up Exclamation If you did pictures over there you should be able to do them here through a photobucket account...thats how I do it.
bigblockfox468
bigblockfox468
BBF CONTRIBUTOR
BBF CONTRIBUTOR

Back to top Go down

Post  1972mach1 15th November 2013, 12:09

Thanks for the welcome.  I'm sure I just haven't gotten it figured out yet. I'll work on it during my break here at work. Looking forward to being on this site. I see a lot of familiar faces and user names the more I roam around haha....
1972mach1
1972mach1

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum