BIG BLOCK FORD
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hello from across the sea.

2 posters

Go down

Hello from across the sea. Empty Hello from across the sea.

Post  OldShitRules November 25th 2013, 10:51 am

Hi there,
I am Famke from the Netherlands and looking for technical stuff about my Ford Van 1986 and Lincoln Mark 4 1972.
Patching them up myself and right now busy with fixing the shift shaft seal of my Lincoln. It is going alright since I have never done this before...I looked up a load of shit on the internet (found almost nothing!)but soon I will be able to put the whole thing (shaft and linkadge) back together...but I don't know how the hendels are on the inside...I don't know if I shifted them around to much...
The reason I do this al myself is because I lost my husband last year and I want to do it al myself but sometimes I need help...and the more technical stuff comes up the more help I need, hahahaa.
So I wonder if there are any schedules on the internet of a transmission inside...?
This is a photo from the hendels :
Hello from across the sea. Foto-P4CBJIKZ-D
OldShitRules
OldShitRules

Back to top Go down

Hello from across the sea. Empty Re: Hello from across the sea.

Post  OldShitRules November 25th 2013, 11:20 am

Forget the technical question and only read the 'hello' part, haha, I just found the answer...I looked just one more time on the internet and I found a you tube where they showed it! I just forget to make a tag...but I will remember now how to do it when I get the ring and the seal!! Laughing 
OldShitRules
OldShitRules

Back to top Go down

Post  Dave C. November 25th 2013, 11:51 am

Hello!

Dave C.

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum