Duck Dynasty

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Re: Duck Dynasty

Post  DanH on December 20th 2013, 9:40 pm

TV shows plus sports, try and say the F word or shit. your either done or pay a hefty fine. Your rights can be given up when entering someone else's house.

DanH

Posts : 1081
Join date : 2009-08-06

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Duck Dynasty

Post  cool40 on December 20th 2013, 9:49 pm

DanH wrote:
5pointslow wrote:im honestly sick of seeing Duck Dynasty anything

Show at first was funny , ......so much script thats not even funny like the BS vineyard they bought haha

they have there face on everything ...Hell i think i saw a damn chia pet commercial the other day so you can watch SI beard grow lol

I was at tracot supply the other day , i saw xmas ornaments , Car air freshners ect ......is it only me or they just pouring it on the merchandise .

All in all i guess if i was in there shoes ...and the money was there id be doing the same


remember extension cords only have a Male and female end for a reason  Laughing

extension cords, but you forgot one end gets plug into something while the other end get something plug into it. Sounds more like a threesome . Then the cord could plug into itself.  What's that called(lol) ?
now thats funny! What would you call one of them power strips? ???
avatar
cool40
BBF CONTRIBUTOR
BBF CONTRIBUTOR

Posts : 7144
Join date : 2009-08-31
Age : 47
Location : on the 1/8 mile dyno

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Duck Dynasty

Post  KY JELLY on December 20th 2013, 9:53 pm

The homosexuals are in limited supply , thank God they can not reproduce , but no shortage of idiots that will walk on egg shells to keep them happy . Hats off to Phil on telling it like it is .
avatar
KY JELLY

Posts : 1530
Join date : 2008-12-03

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Duck Dynasty

Post  5pointslow on December 20th 2013, 10:08 pm

DanH wrote:
5pointslow wrote:im honestly sick of seeing Duck Dynasty anything

Show at first was funny , ......so much script thats not even funny like the BS vineyard they bought haha

they have there face on everything ...Hell i think i saw a damn chia pet commercial the other day so you can watch SI beard grow lol

I was at tracot supply the other day , i saw xmas ornaments , Car air freshners ect ......is it only me or they just pouring it on the merchandise .

All in all i guess if i was in there shoes ...and the money was there id be doing the same


remember extension cords only have a Male and female end for a reason  Laughing

extension cords, but you forgot one end gets plug into something while the other end get something plug into it. Sounds more like a threesome . Then the cord could plug into itself.  What's that called(lol) ?

cool40 wrote:
DanH wrote:
5pointslow wrote:im honestly sick of seeing Duck Dynasty anything

Show at first was funny , ......so much script thats not even funny like the BS vineyard they bought haha

they have there face on everything ...Hell i think i saw a damn chia pet commercial the other day so you can watch SI beard grow lol

I was at tracot supply the other day , i saw xmas ornaments , Car air freshners ect ......is it only me or they just pouring it on the merchandise .

All in all i guess if i was in there shoes ...and the money was there id be doing the same


remember extension cords only have a Male and female end for a reason  Laughing

extension cords, but you forgot one end gets plug into something while the other end get something plug into it. Sounds more like a threesome . Then the cord could plug into itself.  What's that called(lol) ?
now thats funny! What would you call one of them power strips? ???


Lol that true as well  Laughing 
avatar
5pointslow

Posts : 1173
Join date : 2009-10-11
Age : 29
Location : MASSHOLE aka BOSTONIAN

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Duck Dynasty

Post  61coon on December 20th 2013, 10:28 pm

KY JELLY wrote:The homosexuals are in limited supply , thank God they can not reproduce  , but no shortage of idiots that will walk on egg shells to keep them happy . Hats off to Phil on telling it like it is .

Bingo  cheers cheers 
avatar
61coon

Posts : 1817
Join date : 2009-08-07
Age : 40
Location : Hillsboro,TN

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Duck Dynasty

Post  supervel45 on December 20th 2013, 11:54 pm

TravisRice wrote:4 words ......... God Bless Archie Bunker .........  Cool 
Now that we have MeatHead and his crew running things, it's all better now, LoL. Suspect 

supervel45

Posts : 3072
Join date : 2013-09-04

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Duck Dynasty

Post  bbf-falcon on December 21st 2013, 1:24 am

I agree with Jon,and i
d tell a&e to sign off on the rights to show.Fuck the queers And a&e.

bbf-falcon

Posts : 8992
Join date : 2008-12-03
Location : Jackson, Ohio

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Duck Dynasty

Post  Lem Evans on December 21st 2013, 1:55 am

dfree383 wrote:Probably not a good subject for a car forum.


Correct...now we have BBF guys talking about queers.  Rolling Eyes 

Lem Evans

Posts : 7059
Join date : 2008-12-03
Location : Livermore , Ky

View user profile http://bfevansraceparts.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Duck Dynasty

Post  bbf-falcon on December 21st 2013, 3:15 am

Its called free speech,and the section is general discussion. ...Ban me Rolling Eyes 

bbf-falcon

Posts : 8992
Join date : 2008-12-03
Location : Jackson, Ohio

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Duck Dynasty

Post  airford1 on December 21st 2013, 3:58 am

How many Homo's have you guys met at the race track? I dont think it will be much of a problem if you go to Church , Pray , and not drink with Fags at this Board. Well then again...........................CLOSE THE CLOSET DOOR.
avatar
airford1

Posts : 134
Join date : 2009-10-15

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Duck Dynasty

Post  QtrWarrior on December 21st 2013, 6:51 am

dfree383 wrote:Probably not a good subject for a car forum.


Gentlemen...

Let us keep the language a little less "salty"...
Up to this point we have been doing ok with this subject...
avatar
QtrWarrior

Posts : 2556
Join date : 2008-12-02
Age : 59
Location : Bloomingdale, Ga

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Duck Dynasty

Post  TravisRice on December 21st 2013, 8:48 am

QtrWarrior wrote:
dfree383 wrote:Probably not a good subject for a car forum.


Gentlemen...

Let us keep the language a little less "salty"...
Up to this point we have been doing ok with this subject...


I am a little insulted ......... I think we should be referd to as Rednecks..... Laughing

TravisRice
BBF CONTRIBUTOR
BBF CONTRIBUTOR

Posts : 1125
Join date : 2009-02-07

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Duck Dynasty

Post  QtrWarrior on December 21st 2013, 8:53 am

TravisRice wrote:
QtrWarrior wrote:
dfree383 wrote:Probably not a good subject for a car forum.


Gentlemen...

Let us keep the language a little less "salty"...
Up to this point we have been doing ok with this subject...


I am a little insulted ......... I think we should be referd to as Rednecks..... Laughing

I can do that !!! Very Happy 
avatar
QtrWarrior

Posts : 2556
Join date : 2008-12-02
Age : 59
Location : Bloomingdale, Ga

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Duck Dynasty

Post  TravisRice on December 21st 2013, 9:30 am

QtrWarrior wrote:
TravisRice wrote:
QtrWarrior wrote:
dfree383 wrote:Probably not a good subject for a car forum.


Gentlemen...

Let us keep the language a little less "salty"...
Up to this point we have been doing ok with this subject...


I am a little insulted ......... I think we should be referd to as Rednecks..... Laughing

I can do that !!! Very Happy 

I figured since this thread started off with someone being insulted with what was said it might just be fitting so slip that in.

TravisRice
BBF CONTRIBUTOR
BBF CONTRIBUTOR

Posts : 1125
Join date : 2009-02-07

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Duck Dynasty

Post  Lem Evans on December 21st 2013, 11:01 am

I wonder if the queers are talking about BBF guys Laughing 

Lem Evans

Posts : 7059
Join date : 2008-12-03
Location : Livermore , Ky

View user profile http://bfevansraceparts.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Duck Dynasty

Post  schmitty on December 21st 2013, 11:06 am

Lem Evans wrote:I wonder if the queers are talking about BBF guys Laughing 
I don't want to know how one would go about gathering that information.  Laughing 
avatar
schmitty

Posts : 4538
Join date : 2008-12-02
Age : 48
Location : Holdrege, NE

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Duck Dynasty

Post  schmitty on December 21st 2013, 11:11 am

As a redneck that is in favor of racing, hunting, shooting guns, archery, big loud engines in trucks with big mud tires, and sleeping with women, I feel like I have been discriminated against. Not sure who to take my case to, but I guess I will have to send a letter to some news reporter who will have sympathy on my case. Is Walter Cronkite still available?  Laughing 
avatar
schmitty

Posts : 4538
Join date : 2008-12-02
Age : 48
Location : Holdrege, NE

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Duck Dynasty

Post  cool40 on December 21st 2013, 11:17 am

Lem Evans wrote:I wonder if the queers are talking about BBF guys Laughing 

They call us fags.lol
avatar
cool40
BBF CONTRIBUTOR
BBF CONTRIBUTOR

Posts : 7144
Join date : 2009-08-31
Age : 47
Location : on the 1/8 mile dyno

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Duck Dynasty

Post  KY JELLY on December 21st 2013, 11:26 am

schmitty wrote:As a redneck that is in favor of racing, hunting, shooting guns, archery, big loud engines in trucks with big mud tires, and sleeping with women, I feel like I have been discriminated against. Not sure who to take my case to, but I guess I will have to send a letter to some news reporter who will have sympathy on my case. Is Walter Cronkite still available?  Laughing 

With that big hat you got on , you got to prove first you was under the the influence of distilled fermitted cacti , or you drank but didnt swallow or was born in east La and not mocking the illegal mexicani immigrant lol.
avatar
KY JELLY

Posts : 1530
Join date : 2008-12-03

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Duck Dynasty

Post  airford1 on December 21st 2013, 11:32 am

The Big Hat has been GAY for along time, too salty?
avatar
airford1

Posts : 134
Join date : 2009-10-15

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Duck Dynasty

Post  schmitty on December 21st 2013, 11:36 am

The big ole hat was for when I was an under cover amigo. I was the alien at that time and was discriminated against by that young lady at the bar that would not call me by my proper given name of "Big Daddy". The shame and embarrassment let alone all of the bullying has made it necessary to go underground with an alias now to get away from those who wish to discriminate against me again.
avatar
schmitty

Posts : 4538
Join date : 2008-12-02
Age : 48
Location : Holdrege, NE

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Duck Dynasty

Post  schmitty on December 21st 2013, 11:38 am

airford1 wrote:The Big Hat has been GAY for along time, too salty?
Do not mock the big hat, or the pimp hand may come out and smite thee. Laughing 
avatar
schmitty

Posts : 4538
Join date : 2008-12-02
Age : 48
Location : Holdrege, NE

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Duck Dynasty

Post  airford1 on December 21st 2013, 1:38 pm

schmitty wrote:
airford1 wrote:The Big Hat has been GAY for along time, too salty?
Do not mock the big hat, or the pimp hand may come out and smite thee. Laughing 
OK I'm mistaken to see wearing the Big Hat as GAY................................... Rolling Eyes 
avatar
airford1

Posts : 134
Join date : 2009-10-15

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Duck Dynasty

Post  HorsinAround on December 21st 2013, 3:17 pm

schmitty wrote:As a redneck that is in favor of racing, hunting, shooting guns, archery, big loud engines in trucks with big mud tires, and sleeping with women, I feel like I have been discriminated against.  Not sure who to take my case to, but I guess I will have to send a letter to some news reporter who will have sympathy on my case.  Is Walter Cronkite still available?   Laughing 

The network wouldn't let him give an honest opinion because free speech is only allowed if it doesn't step on someone's toes.
avatar
HorsinAround

Posts : 1057
Join date : 2009-08-06
Location : North Central Indiana

View user profile http://www.frontpagefab.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Duck Dynasty

Post  Larry Williams on December 21st 2013, 4:05 pm

schmitty wrote:The big ole hat was for when I was an under cover amigo.  I was the alien at that time and was discriminated against by that young lady at the bar that would not call me by my proper given name of "Big Daddy".  The shame and embarrassment let alone all of the bullying has made it necessary to go underground with an alias now to get away from those who wish to discriminate against me again.  

some one has been eating the worm again

 cheers rendeer 
avatar
Larry Williams

Posts : 884
Join date : 2009-08-08
Age : 73
Location : Wallacetown Ontario

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Back to top


 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum