Please Mr. President

Go down

Please Mr. President

Post  Dave C. on December 25th 2013, 9:55 am

BRING EM HOME.............

Dave C.

Posts : 1268
Join date : 2013-03-23

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Please Mr. President

Post  61coon on December 25th 2013, 11:57 am

Amen
avatar
61coon

Posts : 1817
Join date : 2009-08-07
Age : 40
Location : Hillsboro,TN

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Please Mr. President

Post  dfree383 on December 25th 2013, 12:08 pm

Resign.......
avatar
dfree383
BBF CONTRIBUTOR
BBF CONTRIBUTOR

Posts : 13968
Join date : 2009-07-09
Location : Home Wif Da Wife.....

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Please Mr. President

Post  61coon on December 25th 2013, 12:15 pm

dfree383 wrote:Resign.......


 cheers that too
avatar
61coon

Posts : 1817
Join date : 2009-08-07
Age : 40
Location : Hillsboro,TN

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Please Mr. President

Post  cool40 on December 25th 2013, 12:19 pm

dfree383 wrote:Resign.......
whats yor plan.
avatar
cool40
BBF CONTRIBUTOR
BBF CONTRIBUTOR

Posts : 7135
Join date : 2009-08-31
Age : 47
Location : on the 1/8 mile dyno

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Please Mr. President

Post  torino501 on December 25th 2013, 12:32 pm

cool40 wrote:
dfree383 wrote:Resign.......
whats yor plan.
secede... AMEN!!!!!

torino501

Posts : 366
Join date : 2013-05-08
Location : THE GREAT STATE OF TEXAS!!!

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Please Mr. President

Post  kim on December 25th 2013, 1:49 pm

Make California and NY their own country.

TV is only available from 6:00am to 12:00PM

News, has to actually broadcast facts, this event happened at this time on this date, at this location, no editorial sensationalism.

You can only hold a position at any government level for 1 term. Then you have to get elected to another position, or return to society and be a productive member of your community.

Reinstitute family values, community responsibility, and limit the "protections" for those that claim that their lifestyle difference is a reason for protected employment status.

Let Charities be benevolent, and Governments be responsible.

Follow the constitution as it was written.

kim

Posts : 700
Join date : 2009-06-27
Location : Tucson AZ

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Please Mr. President

Post  richter69 on December 25th 2013, 2:50 pm

Good luck
avatar
richter69

Posts : 13645
Join date : 2008-12-02
Age : 47
Location : In the winners circle

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Please Mr. President

Post  cool40 on December 25th 2013, 2:59 pm

Start it and do a burnout. ..
avatar
cool40
BBF CONTRIBUTOR
BBF CONTRIBUTOR

Posts : 7135
Join date : 2009-08-31
Age : 47
Location : on the 1/8 mile dyno

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Please Mr. President

Post  bbf-falcon on December 25th 2013, 4:33 pm

Give the Congress all a Parachute,load them in a very large plane w/1 way ticket to Afganistan and make a drop.

bbf-falcon

Posts : 8992
Join date : 2008-12-03
Location : Jackson, Ohio

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Please Mr. President

Post  bird of prey on December 25th 2013, 4:56 pm

you would do that to those poor people
avatar
bird of prey

Posts : 374
Join date : 2009-08-08
Location : C. S. of A.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Please Mr. President

Post  dfree383 on December 25th 2013, 5:03 pm

bird of prey wrote:you would do that to those poor people
You mean rich people...
avatar
dfree383
BBF CONTRIBUTOR
BBF CONTRIBUTOR

Posts : 13968
Join date : 2009-07-09
Location : Home Wif Da Wife.....

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Please Mr. President

Post  cool40 on December 25th 2013, 5:18 pm

dfree383 wrote:
bird of prey wrote:you would do that to those poor people
You mean rich people...
rich folks in Afghanistan?
avatar
cool40
BBF CONTRIBUTOR
BBF CONTRIBUTOR

Posts : 7135
Join date : 2009-08-31
Age : 47
Location : on the 1/8 mile dyno

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Please Mr. President

Post  supervel45 on December 25th 2013, 6:37 pm

Move to China.

supervel45

Posts : 3067
Join date : 2013-09-04

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Please Mr. President

Post  dfree383 on December 25th 2013, 7:06 pm

cool40 wrote:
dfree383 wrote:
bird of prey wrote:you would do that to those poor people
You mean rich people...
rich folks in Afghanistan?
I was referring to our politicians.....
avatar
dfree383
BBF CONTRIBUTOR
BBF CONTRIBUTOR

Posts : 13968
Join date : 2009-07-09
Location : Home Wif Da Wife.....

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Please Mr. President

Post  XEngr on December 25th 2013, 8:31 pm

We have a president?

A military coup is looking good right now...

XEngr

Posts : 59
Join date : 2009-10-06

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Please Mr. President

Post  Mustang-junky on December 25th 2013, 9:04 pm

kim wrote:Make California and NY their own country.  

TV is only available from 6:00am to 12:00PM

News, has to actually broadcast facts, this event happened at this time on this date, at this location, no editorial sensationalism.  

You can only hold a position at any government level for 1 term.  Then you have to get elected to another position, or return to society and be a productive member of your community.

Reinstitute family values, community responsibility, and limit the "protections" for those that claim that their lifestyle difference is a reason for protected employment status.

Let Charities be benevolent, and Governments be responsible.

Follow the constitution as it was written.  

Make that New York City. Upstate is different. NYC has so many voters that they get most of the goodies and vote in liberal douches like Shumer and Gillabrand.
avatar
Mustang-junky

Posts : 419
Join date : 2011-12-03
Location : Central New York. The state, not the city.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Please Mr. President

Post  supervel45 on December 25th 2013, 9:41 pm

Kim was probably trying to be nice and meant most of New England, down to the top of Virginia. Suspect It's like Colorado, I guess, Denver pollutes the whole state.

supervel45

Posts : 3067
Join date : 2013-09-04

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Please Mr. President

Post  Blue Blood on December 27th 2013, 1:28 am

bbf-falcon wrote:Give the Congress all a Parachute,load them in a very large plane w/1 way ticket to Afganistan and make a drop.
or... Just remove their lifetime salary benefits, let the voters decide when they receive pay increases, and make them participate in the same Obamacare crap like the rest of us working folk. I don't understand why they think they're so damn special.

Blue Blood

Posts : 31
Join date : 2012-01-28
Location : Cypress, CA

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Back to top


 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum