Fulp sent me stroking material...

Go down

Fulp sent me stroking material...

Post  HorsinAround on January 16th 2014, 12:40 pm

Got a special delivery from Keith last night and naturally I had to stroke and love it......

avatar
HorsinAround

Posts : 1045
Join date : 2009-08-06
Location : North Central Indiana

View user profile http://www.frontpagefab.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Fulp sent me stroking material...

Post  Wheelie58 on January 16th 2014, 2:17 pm

Ah!
It made it in one piece. That is for sure a good example of the custom features that can be done.
Hopefully it will provide hours of pleasure.
Thank you,
Keith
avatar
Wheelie58

Posts : 1840
Join date : 2009-08-08
Location : Alpharetta, GA

View user profile http://www.keithfulpmotorsports.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Fulp sent me stroking material...

Post  56Tbird on January 16th 2014, 3:22 pm

Are you putting a BBF in a bulldozer??? Hell of a chunk of aluminum you got there  cheers lol! king 
avatar
56Tbird
BBF CONTRIBUTOR
BBF CONTRIBUTOR

Posts : 5255
Join date : 2008-12-02
Age : 59
Location : Hawesville,Ky.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Fulp sent me stroking material...

Post  HorsinAround on January 16th 2014, 3:52 pm

Wheelie58 wrote:Ah!
It made it in one piece. That is for sure a good example of the custom features that can be done.
Hopefully it will provide hours of pleasure.
Thank you,
Keith

Lots of polishing needs to be done  Twisted Evil 

56Tbird wrote:Are you putting a BBF in a bulldozer??? Hell of a chunk of aluminum you got there  cheers lol! king 

Umm, yea.. Wasn't fast enough with that whimpy diesel  Laughing 
avatar
HorsinAround

Posts : 1045
Join date : 2009-08-06
Location : North Central Indiana

View user profile http://www.frontpagefab.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Fulp sent me stroking material...

Post  LivermoreDave on January 17th 2014, 6:57 am

HorsinAround wrote:Got a special delivery from Keith last night and naturally I had to stroke and love it......

That much stokin and it will look like hamburger meat ...  drunken  ... , oh you were referring to the engine plate. Weren't you? ...  scratch  ...

Dave.

LivermoreDave

Posts : 972
Join date : 2009-09-27
Location : North of the Equator.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Fulp sent me stroking material...

Post  HorsinAround on January 17th 2014, 10:03 am

LivermoreDave wrote:
HorsinAround wrote:Got a special delivery from Keith last night and naturally I had to stroke and love it......

That much stokin and it will look like hamburger meat ...  drunken  ... , oh you were referring to the engine plate. Weren't you? ...  scratch  ...

Dave.

I plead the fifth.....

Actually once I have the hardware mounting finalized and the mounting to the truck, I'll put it on a diet and sexy it up with lots of polish...
avatar
HorsinAround

Posts : 1045
Join date : 2009-08-06
Location : North Central Indiana

View user profile http://www.frontpagefab.com

Back to top Go down

Back to top


 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum