D0VE screw in studs

View previous topic View next topic Go down

D0VE screw in studs

Post  GT300TD on January 21st 2014, 8:21 pm



Need a good used set of 7/16" screw in rocker arm studs for D0/C8 heads, I have 3/8" nuts.
Thanks.






GT300TD
BBF CONTRIBUTOR
BBF CONTRIBUTOR

Posts : 626
Join date : 2009-12-11
Age : 69
Location : Lancaster, Ohio

View user profile

Back to top Go down

studs

Post  capncruncher1965 on January 29th 2014, 2:37 am

did you find any studs? I have the factory ones off my doves if you need them
avatar
capncruncher1965

Posts : 81
Join date : 2013-04-22
Age : 52

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: D0VE screw in studs

Post  GT300TD on January 29th 2014, 12:42 pm

capncruncher1965 wrote:did you find any studs? I have the factory ones off my doves if you need them


PM sent  Smile 


GT300TD
BBF CONTRIBUTOR
BBF CONTRIBUTOR

Posts : 626
Join date : 2009-12-11
Age : 69
Location : Lancaster, Ohio

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: D0VE screw in studs

Post  DanH on January 29th 2014, 2:12 pm

GT300TD wrote:

Need a good used set of 7/16" screw in rocker arm studs for D0/C8 heads, I have 3/8" nuts.
Thanks.
better check your balls, your nuts may be to small.

DanH

Posts : 1066
Join date : 2009-08-06

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: D0VE screw in studs

Post  GT300TD on January 29th 2014, 2:42 pm

DanH wrote:
GT300TD wrote:

Need a good used set of 7/16" screw in rocker arm studs for D0/C8 heads, I have 3/8" nuts.
Thanks.
better check your balls, your nuts may be to small.  


Don't really matter, they don't work anymore anyway. They just hang around...always in the way  Sad .

GT300TD
BBF CONTRIBUTOR
BBF CONTRIBUTOR

Posts : 626
Join date : 2009-12-11
Age : 69
Location : Lancaster, Ohio

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: D0VE screw in studs

Post  DanH on January 30th 2014, 11:47 am

GT300TD wrote:
DanH wrote:
GT300TD wrote:

Need a good used set of 7/16" screw in rocker arm studs for D0/C8 heads, I have 3/8" nuts.
Thanks.
better check your balls, your nuts may be to small.  


Don't really matter, they don't work anymore anyway. They just hang around...always in the way  Sad .

LOL
I got correct on the thread size once. I thought they were 3/8' upper thread on the stud for the round ball fulcums. 7/16 fine thread for the upper.

DanH

Posts : 1066
Join date : 2009-08-06

View user profile

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top


 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum