P51 thread......

Page 3 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Go down

Re: P51 thread......

Post  psfracer on January 23rd 2014, 11:54 pm

yellowhorse7 wrote:

All I know is that a properly working chassis will make a $hit pile of an engine look good. And a poorly setup chassis will make even the best engines look like doo doo

Agreed, as well as the wrong combo. Hell I went with a power glide with a nitrous converter in a car that was too heavy. Car should have been in the 8s on motor only but with the weight, 2speed, and the wrong converter I was happy with a 9.16 @ 149.
avatar
psfracer

Posts : 774
Join date : 2010-10-22
Location : Valencia, CA

View user profile http://www.psfracer.com

Back to top Go down

Re: P51 thread......

Post  5pointslow on January 24th 2014, 7:09 am

i hope nobody ever over achieves with a set of pro comps ......think of that thread lol  Laughing 
avatar
5pointslow

Posts : 1174
Join date : 2009-10-11
Age : 29
Location : MASSHOLE aka BOSTONIAN

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: P51 thread......

Post  bruno on January 24th 2014, 7:50 am

I hate folks that think there shit don't stink !!! yalls shit talking does suck. it sounds like yall are playing golf or something
avatar
bruno
Moderator
Moderator

Posts : 10574
Join date : 2008-12-02
Age : 45
Location : MILLBROOK , AL.

View user profile http://WWW.CKRME.COM

Back to top Go down

Re: P51 thread......

Post  NOS42 on January 24th 2014, 8:35 am

Cliff notes on this madness......
avatar
NOS42

Posts : 581
Join date : 2009-01-04
Location : Syracuse, New York

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: P51 thread......

Post  richter69 on January 24th 2014, 9:15 am

bruno wrote:I hate folks that think there shit don't stink !!! yalls shit talking does suck. it sounds like yall are playing golf or something


go play with your cabin........
avatar
richter69

Posts : 13645
Join date : 2008-12-02
Age : 47
Location : In the winners circle

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: P51 thread......

Post  yellowhorse7 on January 24th 2014, 9:16 am

bruno wrote:I hate folks that think there shit don't stink !!!   yalls shit talking does suck. it sounds like yall are playing golf or something


We're over it.  Cool 

avatar
yellowhorse7

Posts : 1382
Join date : 2009-11-16
Age : 92
Location : Polk County

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: P51 thread......

Post  yellowhorse7 on January 24th 2014, 9:18 am

5pointslow wrote:i hope nobody ever over achieves with a set of pro comps ......think of that thread lol  Laughing 

I'll say this....

We have been looking for just one on the cheap (by cheap I mean free, lol. Nobody paying for that) to see what comes up (or comes out)
avatar
yellowhorse7

Posts : 1382
Join date : 2009-11-16
Age : 92
Location : Polk County

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: P51 thread......

Post  yellowhorse7 on January 24th 2014, 9:19 am

psfracer wrote:
yellowhorse7 wrote:How about them Profiler heads! They work well  Laughing 

Rut roh.  Don't tell me that as I am building a 598 with a profiler head.  My sarcasm detector went off.

Dude, you'll be fine. I'm sure your car will fly!!
avatar
yellowhorse7

Posts : 1382
Join date : 2009-11-16
Age : 92
Location : Polk County

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: P51 thread......

Post  Gary Blair on January 24th 2014, 9:38 am

KY JELLY wrote:I reckon butt is fine thanks for askin though. Yes nothing like a little late winter entertainment , but yellow who and circle q might owe some commission for making them smack talkin stand outs . I can remember back in the day Hobbs and I won a smack talking contest .It dont come easy Nick talked mean to us for a long time with those edelbrock sprinkler system heads  before we reconized him.lol



Randy,
Do you run a C-460 motor in dixiedoorslammers? That's my favorite head.
avatar
Gary Blair

Posts : 204
Join date : 2009-10-28

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: P51 thread......

Post  Albert Clark on January 24th 2014, 9:40 am

Up all y'alls azz. All you wanna be grudge racers couldn't make a fart in a whirlwind.

Albert Clark

Posts : 41
Join date : 2008-12-03

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: P51 thread......

Post  dfree383 on January 24th 2014, 9:44 am

Lem Evans wrote:"I can remember back in the day Hobbs and I won a smack talking contest"
 
Looks like it paid $3,000 total........
 
 

Wanna be grudge racers are above bracket racing...... They can't get the junk to make two consecutive consistently fast passes...... It's to hard for them.
avatar
dfree383
BBF CONTRIBUTOR
BBF CONTRIBUTOR

Posts : 14071
Join date : 2009-07-09
Location : Home Wif Da Wife.....

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: P51 thread......

Post  bigblok2000ranger on January 24th 2014, 9:51 am

yellowhorse7 wrote:
5pointslow wrote:i hope nobody ever over achieves with a set of pro comps ......think of that thread lol  Laughing 

I'll say this....

We have been looking for just one on the cheap (by cheap I mean free, lol. Nobody paying for that) to see what comes up (or comes out)

He knows Tony he commented in my WTB Pro-Comp head thread and I posted exactly what was going to be done. No secrets on that one. Wink
avatar
bigblok2000ranger

Posts : 1745
Join date : 2010-04-07
Age : 39
Location : Beloit,WI

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: P51 thread......

Post  yellowhorse7 on January 24th 2014, 10:12 am

bigblok2000ranger wrote:
yellowhorse7 wrote:
5pointslow wrote:i hope nobody ever over achieves with a set of pro comps ......think of that thread lol  Laughing 

I'll say this....

We have been looking for just one on the cheap (by cheap I mean free, lol. Nobody paying for that) to see what comes up (or comes out)

He knows Tony he commented in my WTB Pro-Comp head thread and I posted exactly what was going to be done. No secrets on that one. Wink


By the time all the work is done, one could start with something a ton better. Would be fun though just for giggles
avatar
yellowhorse7

Posts : 1382
Join date : 2009-11-16
Age : 92
Location : Polk County

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: P51 thread......

Post  cool40 on January 24th 2014, 10:17 am

yellowhorse7 wrote:
bigblok2000ranger wrote:
yellowhorse7 wrote:
5pointslow wrote:i hope nobody ever over achieves with a set of pro comps ......think of that thread lol  Laughing 

I'll say this....

We have been looking for just one on the cheap (by cheap I mean free, lol. Nobody paying for that) to see what comes up (or comes out)

He knows Tony he commented in my WTB Pro-Comp head thread and I posted exactly what was going to be done. No secrets on that one. Wink


By the time all the work is done, one could start with something a ton better. Would be fun though just for giggles
yep....a procomp headed grudge car would sure get some laughs. Unless it hauled ass.lol
avatar
cool40
BBF CONTRIBUTOR
BBF CONTRIBUTOR

Posts : 7144
Join date : 2009-08-31
Age : 47
Location : on the 1/8 mile dyno

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: P51 thread......

Post  D's557BBF on January 24th 2014, 10:42 am

yellowhorse7 wrote:In fact, I know what it's like to be hated on. No one ever believed that my old iron headed turd was what I said it was. I remember a few people telling me I was a liar at the one Bash we attended. But when I said that I'd rape any small tire door car on property with my turd burglar, everyone shut their di*k suckers.


"everyone shut their di*k suckers"....AWESOME, LMAO!!! Laughing 

avatar
D's557BBF

Posts : 1180
Join date : 2008-12-02
Age : 53
Location : Michigan

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: P51 thread......

Post  bruno on January 24th 2014, 11:32 am

D's557BBF wrote:
yellowhorse7 wrote:In fact, I know what it's like to be hated on. No one ever believed that my old iron headed turd was what I said it was. I remember a few people telling me I was a liar at the one Bash we attended. But when I said that I'd rape any small tire door car on property with my turd burglar, everyone shut their di*k suckers.


"everyone shut their di*k suckers"....AWESOME, LMAO!!! Laughing 


whatever , your lucky I wasn't on the property !!!!
avatar
bruno
Moderator
Moderator

Posts : 10574
Join date : 2008-12-02
Age : 45
Location : MILLBROOK , AL.

View user profile http://WWW.CKRME.COM

Back to top Go down

Re: P51 thread......

Post  yellowhorse7 on January 24th 2014, 11:59 am

bruno wrote:
D's557BBF wrote:
yellowhorse7 wrote:In fact, I know what it's like to be hated on. No one ever believed that my old iron headed turd was what I said it was. I remember a few people telling me I was a liar at the one Bash we attended. But when I said that I'd rape any small tire door car on property with my turd burglar, everyone shut their di*k suckers.


"everyone shut their di*k suckers"....AWESOME, LMAO!!! Laughing 


whatever , your lucky I wasn't on the property !!!!

I guess. You were who I was looking for as at least the cars sit pretty close.
avatar
yellowhorse7

Posts : 1382
Join date : 2009-11-16
Age : 92
Location : Polk County

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: P51 thread......

Post  342g on January 24th 2014, 12:15 pm

bruno wrote:I hate folks that think there shit don't stink !!!   yalls shit talking does suck. it sounds like yall are playing golf or something

Startin to dound like yellow bullet.  Twisted Evil 
avatar
342g
BBF CONTRIBUTOR
BBF CONTRIBUTOR

Posts : 3237
Join date : 2009-08-06
Age : 75
Location : Lawrenceburg, In.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: P51 thread......

Post  4thHorseman on January 24th 2014, 12:48 pm

I want to see somebody do up a stroker, procomp headed bbf on a stupid ton of hose, drop it in a stripped out, big tire pinto, paint the bitch pink with a great big decal of a flesh colored butt on that rear hatch window, and get to spanking the shit talkers.  albino  


no. not really. It'd suck to get beat by that.
avatar
4thHorseman

Posts : 400
Join date : 2009-08-13
Location : Albuquerque, NM

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: P51 thread......

Post  NOS42 on January 24th 2014, 1:07 pm

Pro comp ttfmf's don't hate
avatar
NOS42

Posts : 581
Join date : 2009-01-04
Location : Syracuse, New York

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: P51 thread......

Post  56Tbird on January 24th 2014, 1:24 pm

OK ,you turds load up all your Bad ass hotrods and bring em to US60 at Hardinsburg,Ky. on june 6th and 7th and we'll settle this Bullshit once and for all!!! I'll be there waiting on you smack talkin bishes  cheers lol! It's on like Donkey Kong!!
avatar
56Tbird
BBF CONTRIBUTOR
BBF CONTRIBUTOR

Posts : 5255
Join date : 2008-12-02
Age : 59
Location : Hawesville,Ky.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: P51 thread......

Post  cool40 on January 24th 2014, 2:08 pm

56Tbird wrote:OK ,you turds load up all your Bad ass hotrods and bring em to US60 at Hardinsburg,Ky. on june 6th and 7th and we'll settle this Bullshit once and for all!!! I'll be there waiting on you smack talkin bishes  cheers lol! It's on like Donkey Kong!!
hope you got plenty of starters..... Razz 
avatar
cool40
BBF CONTRIBUTOR
BBF CONTRIBUTOR

Posts : 7144
Join date : 2009-08-31
Age : 47
Location : on the 1/8 mile dyno

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: P51 thread......

Post  Barney on January 24th 2014, 2:13 pm

bruno wrote:thank you ....

can I get the jist of it all ??


Rich was called out ???
Yellowcabbage was called out ??
some of there nut huggers were called out ??

Jon and KY are butt hurt ???

were is barney ???
oh im around. Just havent seen anything that needed commenting on. All these fast guys are scary. Ill check back in a few months when it matters.
avatar
Barney

Posts : 2577
Join date : 2009-12-02
Age : 43
Location : Kirkland, Il

View user profile http://www.hdraracingseries.com

Back to top Go down

Re: P51 thread......

Post  dfree383 on January 24th 2014, 2:36 pm

Barney wrote:
bruno wrote:thank you ....

can I get the jist of it all ??


Rich was called out ???
Yellowcabbage was called out ??
some of there nut huggers were called out ??

Jon and KY are butt hurt ???

were is barney ???
oh im around. Just havent seen anything that needed commenting on. All these fast guys are scary. Ill check back in a few months when it matters.
you have a car?
avatar
dfree383
BBF CONTRIBUTOR
BBF CONTRIBUTOR

Posts : 14071
Join date : 2009-07-09
Location : Home Wif Da Wife.....

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: P51 thread......

Post  56Tbird on January 24th 2014, 2:40 pm

dfree383 wrote:
Barney wrote:
bruno wrote:thank you ....

can I get the jist of it all ??


Rich was called out ???
Yellowcabbage was called out ??
some of there nut huggers were called out ??

Jon and KY are butt hurt ???

were is barney ???
oh im around. Just havent seen anything that needed commenting on. All these fast guys are scary. Ill check back in a few months when it matters.
you have a car?
I heard he bought Bruno's car  cheers lol! king 
avatar
56Tbird
BBF CONTRIBUTOR
BBF CONTRIBUTOR

Posts : 5255
Join date : 2008-12-02
Age : 59
Location : Hawesville,Ky.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Back to top


 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum