OK.. Have at it!!! NWS , Enter at your own risk!!!

Page 5 of 15 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 10 ... 15  Next

Go down

Re: OK.. Have at it!!! NWS , Enter at your own risk!!!

Post  Barney on February 2nd 2014, 11:13 am

dfree383 wrote:
Barney wrote:
QtrWarrior wrote:
yellowhorse7 wrote:Dumbass or not, he don't make the rules. The class rules state 3200# so that's what he built.

How much effort does it take to get a 2000# barrel o' monkeys made outta toothpicks down the lane? None. No power, no technique and no driving and most of all.....no sack. SAFE racers you are

Yup, and it don't take much driving when you're bouncing those itty bitty tire cars off both walls..
But neither of us have hit a wall....or lost screws down our carbs. Like you. Oh phil somethings wrong can you fix it....glug glug glug

The offer is out there for you too.... It be nice to put you on the trailer a second time.
You never put me on the trailer. Your slower than my stock 460 junk burned up in a bracket race and I proceeded to go 4 more rounds while your garbage polluted the soil. What color is the sky in your world? Your a headed yellow shitbox was slower than a stock 460 on a plate.... congrats enginemaster your slooioow.
Barney

View user profile http://www.hdraracingseries.com

Back to top Go down

Post  richter69 on February 2nd 2014, 11:20 am

So Dave for this 5 stack race you leaving the bottle off?
richter69

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  dfree383 on February 2nd 2014, 11:22 am

The Chicago "Apple Dumpling Gang" racing secrets

1) you got to be broke
2) you got to build it yourself or let Rich do it.
3) you got to have "factory" iron heads
4) you have to have someone build your engines that nobody outside of your home track has heard of...... Or 3 guys on the internet use.
5) need ugly paint jobs to make the car "look slow" to bait all those "dragsters" in to take the money.
6) got to have small tires because the are cool......
7) got to have an accountant handle all the winnings..... But still not be able to afford racing.

dfree383
BBF CONTRIBUTOR
BBF CONTRIBUTOR

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  schmitty on February 2nd 2014, 11:25 am

Barney wrote:
schmitty wrote:
Barney wrote:Well you would know all about epic fails, wouldnt ya. Shit slinging cum guzzling nut cupper.
Your wife popped her head up from my under the blanket when I read that and said "wow that sounds like what my nuthugging husband says when he's feeling up my other lovers".
^^^ typical piece of shit low life. You must have nothing when you gotta bring in families . go fuck yourself bitch. Your nicks lapdog no more no less.
Oh shit, little wee man can't handle constructive criticism. Do I need to go get you another cock flavored pacifier?
schmitty

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  dfree383 on February 2nd 2014, 11:29 am

Barney wrote:
dfree383 wrote:
Barney wrote:
QtrWarrior wrote:
yellowhorse7 wrote:Dumbass or not, he don't make the rules. The class rules state 3200# so that's what he built.

How much effort does it take to get a 2000# barrel o' monkeys made outta toothpicks down the lane? None. No power, no technique and no driving and most of all.....no sack. SAFE racers you are

Yup, and it don't take much driving when you're bouncing those itty bitty tire cars off both walls..
But neither of us have hit a wall....or lost screws down our carbs. Like you. Oh phil somethings wrong can you fix it....glug glug glug

The offer is out there for you too.... It be nice to put you on the trailer a second time.
You never put me on the trailer. Your slower than my stock 460 junk burned up in a bracket race and I proceeded to go 4 more rounds while your garbage polluted the soil. What color is the sky in your world? Your a headed yellow shitbox was slower than a stock 460 on a plate.... congrats enginemaster your slooioow.
actually you lost.... Yes you had the faster car but I owned the win light.... Only reason you went to the second round is I went and paid for your buy back.... And the you got sent packing the next round.
dfree383
BBF CONTRIBUTOR
BBF CONTRIBUTOR

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Barney on February 2nd 2014, 11:31 am

schmitty wrote:
Barney wrote:
schmitty wrote:
Barney wrote:Well you would know all about epic fails, wouldnt ya. Shit slinging cum guzzling nut cupper.
Your wife popped her head up from my under the blanket when I read that and said "wow that sounds like what my nuthugging husband says when he's feeling up my other lovers".
^^^ typical piece of shit low life. You must have nothing when you gotta bring in families . go fuck yourself bitch. Your nicks lapdog no more no less.
Oh shit, little wee man can't handle constructive criticism.  Do I need to go get you another cock flavored pacifier?  
Constructive criticism... your talking about peoples families youve never met because you aint got shit. Your lower than a child molester as far as im concerned and arent worthy of thought... mother fucker.
Barney

Back to top Go down

Post  schmitty on February 2nd 2014, 11:31 am

NOS42 wrote:From what I'm reading here....

Grudge racers-2
Moderators -0

You two moderator's have some the most corny comebacks ever,  no rhyme,  reason or game

Now a good topic to bitch about is the dumb fuckin statement that quaterpounder made the he don't care about spectators in the stands.....he is just there to race.....are you really serious? As a spectator, I usually go pee when anything with the engine in the rear pulls up to the staging lanes.....you sir do live under a rock
And just what rock did you crawl out from under to grab a tiny nut and wanna join in. I sure as hell know you don't have a single thing to put up for collateral in this discussion, so get out while you still can. Grownups are talking here, and just as soon as Tony and Jason grow up we'll let them in too.
schmitty

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Barney on February 2nd 2014, 11:33 am

dfree383 wrote:
Barney wrote:
dfree383 wrote:
Barney wrote:
QtrWarrior wrote:

actually you lost.... Yes you had the faster car but I owned the win light.... Only reason you went to the second round is I went and paid for your buy back.... And the you got sent packing the next round.
Your dillusional. I went 3 more rounds. And being faster than you was good enough for me. Who says I can beat you with a head start anyway?
Barney

Back to top Go down

Post  dfree383 on February 2nd 2014, 11:35 am

richter69 wrote:So Dave for this 5 stack race you leaving the bottle off?

Haven't even finished installing the system yet.....  Laughing it's just in there to look fast.... You know those dragsters are slow and all.....
dfree383
BBF CONTRIBUTOR
BBF CONTRIBUTOR

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  schmitty on February 2nd 2014, 11:35 am

Barney wrote:
schmitty wrote:
Barney wrote:
schmitty wrote:
Oh shit, little wee man can't handle constructive criticism.  Do I need to go get you another cock flavored pacifier?  
Constructive criticism... your talking about peoples families youve never met because you aint got shit. Your lower than a child molester as far as im concerned and arent worthy of thought... mother fucker.
I wish you better luck next time.  Another epic fail.  Come back when you can stand some heat bitch. Peace out motherfucker
schmitty

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  dfree383 on February 2nd 2014, 11:36 am

Barney wrote:
dfree383 wrote:
Barney wrote:
dfree383 wrote:
Barney wrote:
QtrWarrior wrote:

Your dillusional. I went 3 more rounds. And being faster than you was good enough for me. Who says I can beat you with a head start anyway?
you didn't make it past the first round big boy.
dfree383
BBF CONTRIBUTOR
BBF CONTRIBUTOR

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Barney on February 2nd 2014, 12:03 pm

Youve been blowing too many camels.
Barney

Back to top Go down

Post  yellowhorse7 on February 2nd 2014, 12:04 pm

dfree383 wrote:The Chicago "Apple Dumpling Gang" racing secrets

1) you got to be broke
4) you have to have someone build your engines that nobody outside of your home track has heard of...... Or 3 guys on the internet use.
5) need ugly paint jobs to make the car "look slow" to bait all those "dragsters" in to take the money.
7) got to have an accountant handle all the winnings..... But still not be able to afford racing.

1. What?

2. Not true at all. I'd have BES, Proline, SJ, Handy, build me an engine no problem. But Rich does good work for me, I win races, so why change?

3. Again, what? I did that to prove you engine masters wrong. I was told early on in this site that they wouldn't work, why bother. Well they do. Again, fancy shit don't win races. Try and follow along here

4. Yes, it's true that Rich keeps a low profile. Take it up with him. But I assure you that more than a few people use him. Funny, I don't here about Dave Freelander built HP either  scratch 

5. My car doesn't have an ugly paint job, but I guess that's subjective

6. Not that they are cool but they are what sorta popular now. Oh, and again, hard to get a grudge race with 35" wide tires. Unless your in OKC, lol

7. Jason is a pretty smart guy. Actually, very smart and the fact that he used an accountant to handle his financial affairs should speak that. As far as being able to afford this stuff, I can't speak for Jason but myself....not an issue. It's a choice really. When I want to go big I do. And I'm in the process of doing just that. Should be able to see you at SGMP by the end of summer. Bring me a souvenir from that rag head county you been playing in
yellowhorse7

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  schmitty on February 2nd 2014, 12:05 pm

Barney wrote:Youve been blowing too many camels.
Don't you go bringing family in here you lowdown piece of trash child molester.
schmitty

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Barney on February 2nd 2014, 12:07 pm

schmitty wrote:
Barney wrote:
schmitty wrote:
Barney wrote:
schmitty wrote:
I wish you better luck next time.  Another epic fail.  Come back when you can stand some heat bitch. Peace out motherfucker
Listen skank you can say whatever you want about me, mycar, money... whatever. But when you gotta bring families into it youve obviously  failed and id just rather stand there and watch you bleed out.
Barney

Back to top Go down

Not a big trash talker but .....

Post  dr's wife racing on February 2nd 2014, 12:07 pm

I couldn't resist.
 Bracket racing is to drag racing, what masterbation is to sex.
It's sort of like racing but in the end it's it's only about a 1/3 as good.
Oh so there is something in there for everyone. I have a A headed motor with only 10 bolts and little bitty tires. I can put big tires on if I want to. LoL
dr's wife racing
BBF CONTRIBUTOR
BBF CONTRIBUTOR

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  richter69 on February 2nd 2014, 12:13 pm

I have a small tire and a big tire car........... so suck on that bitches.....
richter69

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  bbf-falcon on February 2nd 2014, 12:16 pm

Here's the ? we all need to ask ourselves, would there be any tracks open at all if there weren't any low budget brackets? I think we can all answer that honestly.

bbf-falcon

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  richter69 on February 2nd 2014, 12:25 pm

You gotta have bracket racing, is it a stand filler? hell no.

Bracket racing brings the car counts........ heads up racing brings the spectator counts. Either way the track makes money and keeps the doors open.

I dont know why there has to be bad blood between all the parties involved here.
richter69

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  schmitty on February 2nd 2014, 12:29 pm

Barney wrote:
schmitty wrote:
Barney wrote:
schmitty wrote:
Barney wrote:
schmitty wrote:
Listen skank you can say whatever you want about me, mycar, money... whatever. But when you gotta bring families into it youve obviously  failed and id just rather stand there and watch you bleed out.
Just what I thought. Everything is fine if you are dishing it out, but when someone starts getting way up in your face, you run scared to mommy crying a river and threatening their life. Get out now bitch.
schmitty

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  bbf-falcon on February 2nd 2014, 12:31 pm

richter69 wrote:You gotta have bracket racing, is it a stand filler? hell no.

Bracket racing brings the car counts........ heads up racing brings the spectator counts. Either way the track makes money and keeps the doors open.

I dont know why there has to be bad blood between all the parties involved here.

Damn Jon,you are finally making sense. Cool Very Happy 

bbf-falcon

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  dfree383 on February 2nd 2014, 12:33 pm

yellowhorse7 wrote:
dfree383 wrote:The Chicago "Apple Dumpling Gang" racing secrets

1) you got to be broke

1. What?

2. Not true at all. I'd have BES, Proline, SJ, Handy, build me an engine no problem. But Rich does good work for me, I win races, so why change?

3. Again, what? I did that to prove you engine masters wrong. I was told early on in this site that they wouldn't work, why bother. Well they do. Again, fancy shit don't win races. Try and follow along here

4. Yes, it's true that Rich keeps a low profile. Take it up with him. But I assure you that more than a few people use him. Funny, I don't here about Dave Freelander built HP either  scratch 

5. My car doesn't have an ugly paint job, but I guess that's subjective

6. Not that they are cool but they are what sorta popular now. Oh, and again, hard to get a grudge race with 35" wide tires. Unless your in OKC, lol

7. Jason is a pretty smart guy. Actually, very smart and the fact that he used an accountant to handle his financial affairs should speak that. As far as being able to afford this stuff, I can't speak for Jason but myself....not an issue. It's a choice really. When I want to go big I do. And I'm in the process of doing just that. Should be able to see you at SGMP by the end of summer. Bring me a souvenir from that rag head county you been playing in

Georgia.... My junk against yours, heads up?
dfree383
BBF CONTRIBUTOR
BBF CONTRIBUTOR

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  dfree383 on February 2nd 2014, 12:39 pm

dr's wife racing wrote:I couldn't resist.
 Bracket racing is to drag racing, what masterbation is to sex.
It's sort of like racing but in the end it's it's only about a 1/3 as good.
Oh so there is something in there for everyone. I have a A headed motor with only 10 bolts and little bitty tires. I can put big tires on if I want to. LoL

Oh shit.... Wards on on it now.... Laughing 
dfree383
BBF CONTRIBUTOR
BBF CONTRIBUTOR

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  schmitty on February 2nd 2014, 12:41 pm

bbf-falcon wrote:
richter69 wrote:You gotta have bracket racing, is it a stand filler? hell no.

Damn Jon,you are finally making sense. Cool Very Happy 
Fabio for president. I didn't know there was bad blood, I'm kicked back LMAO.
schmitty

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  dfree383 on February 2nd 2014, 12:44 pm

richter69 wrote:I have a small tire and a big tire car........... so suck on that bitches.....

You be a freaking HeRo..... affraid

Last edited by dfree383 on February 2nd 2014, 12:50 pm; edited 1 time in total
dfree383
BBF CONTRIBUTOR
BBF CONTRIBUTOR

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 15 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 10 ... 15  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum