OK.. Have at it!!! NWS , Enter at your own risk!!!

Page 4 of 15 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 9 ... 15  Next

Go down

Re: OK.. Have at it!!! NWS , Enter at your own risk!!!

Post  QtrWarrior on February 2nd 2014, 8:42 am

yellowhorse7 wrote:So Schmitty and Mike are here. Where are the other 7 members? You two clowns are boring.

The others are sitting back waiting for some real shit to start.... clown 
QtrWarrior

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  NOS42 on February 2nd 2014, 9:09 am

From what I'm reading here....

Grudge racers-2
Moderators -0

You two moderator's have some the most corny comebacks ever, no rhyme, reason or game

Now a good topic to bitch about is the dumb fuckin statement that quaterpounder made the he don't care about spectators in the stands.....he is just there to race.....are you really serious? As a spectator, I usually go pee when anything with the engine in the rear pulls up to the staging lanes.....you sir do live under a rock
NOS42

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  yellowhorse7 on February 2nd 2014, 9:22 am

NOS42 wrote:Now a good topic to bitch about is the dumb fuckin statement that quaterpounder made the he don't care about spectators in the stands.....he is just there to race.....are you really serious? As a spectator, I usually go pee when anything with the engine in the rear pulls up to the staging lanes.....you sir do live under a rock

This guy ^^^ gets it.

Those 2 SAFE racers think they have kryptonite? Bro, you're talking about mom's......are you 10? Keyboard warriors? No threats here princess. Only Facts:

Fact #1. Mike is so far up Oakley's corn hole it ain't funny.

Fact#2. Mike shoes a tube steak pipe rack 'cuz it's point and shoot. No effort at all. Of course if he knew anything about short wheel base vs long wheel base he would understand why his 30ft long car is so easy to drive a retarded cave man could do it....oh wait.....

Fact#3. Schmitty ain't got shit so he resorts to wife names. Ghey

yellowhorse7

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  QtrWarrior on February 2nd 2014, 9:24 am

< yawn>...Is that ALL you got ???

You and Barney Rubble are so far up Rich's ass, ya'll can't even see daylight....

And FYI pony boy.... I've driven short wheelbase, small tire cars.... Over 20 years ago
Probably when you 2 were still popping zits and drooling at the teachers..
QtrWarrior

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  QtrWarrior on February 2nd 2014, 9:31 am

NOS42 wrote:From what I'm reading here....

Grudge racers-2
Moderators -0

You two moderator's have some the most corny comebacks ever,  no rhyme,  reason or game

Now a good topic to bitch about is the dumb fuckin statement that quaterpounder made the he don't care about spectators in the stands.....he is just there to race.....are you really serious? As a spectator, I usually go pee when anything with the engine in the rear pulls up to the staging lanes.....you sir do live under a rock

LOL... Talk about no game...you aren't any better then those 2...

It's the promoters job to fill stands...not mine
I could care less how many are in the stands
QtrWarrior

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  KY JELLY on February 2nd 2014, 9:32 am

I think what is lame is when the race invite goes out you hear "put your stuff in a 3200 lb car and we will race ".

You are the rocket scientist that decided to spend xxx$ on an engine and put it in that 3200 lb thats your fault for doing such a dumbass thing
KY JELLY

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  yellowhorse7 on February 2nd 2014, 9:52 am

[quote="QtrWarrior
And FYI pony boy.... I've driven short wheelbase, small tire cars.... Over 20 years ago
Probably when you 2 were still popping zits and drooling at the teachers..[/quote]

35" steam rollers and straight axles don't count gramps.

yellowhorse7

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  yellowhorse7 on February 2nd 2014, 9:59 am

Dumbass or not, he don't make the rules. The class rules state 3200# so that's what he built.

How much effort does it take to get a 2000# barrel o' monkeys made outta toothpicks down the lane? None. No power, no technique and no driving and most of all.....no sack. SAFE racers you are
yellowhorse7

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  QtrWarrior on February 2nd 2014, 10:02 am

yellowhorse7 wrote:Dumbass or not, he don't make the rules. The class rules state 3200# so that's what he built.

How much effort does it take to get a 2000# barrel o' monkeys made outta toothpicks down the lane? None. No power, no technique and no driving and most of all.....no sack. SAFE racers you are

Yup, and it don't take much driving when you're bouncing those itty bitty tire cars off both walls..
QtrWarrior

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  NOS42 on February 2nd 2014, 10:08 am

but those boys have balls and are willing to race outside of the box...nobody races with a mind set to crash, more of a mindset of making it work....piperacks? not so much
NOS42

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  KY JELLY on February 2nd 2014, 10:11 am

Hey you choose to be the eletist . Just looks the same to me as trying hit your thumb with a sledge hammer in a way it wont hurt or trying to pick up a terd by the "clean end".
KY JELLY

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  QtrWarrior on February 2nd 2014, 10:18 am

NOS42 wrote:but those boys have balls and are willing to race outside of the box...nobody races with a mind set to crash, more of a mindset of making it work....piperacks? not so much

And your point in this rambling ???
QtrWarrior

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Curt on February 2nd 2014, 10:26 am

Lets add some excitement to this "No holds barred" thread! Very Happy

Curt

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  NOS42 on February 2nd 2014, 10:28 am

Point is, how narrow minded some can be.....
NOS42

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  NOS42 on February 2nd 2014, 10:29 am

[quote="Curt"]Lets add some excitement to this "No holds barred" thread! Very Happy

[URL=http://illiweb.com/fa/pbucket.gif][/URote]NICE!
NOS42

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  dfree383 on February 2nd 2014, 10:38 am

yellowhorse7 wrote:
NOS42 wrote:Now a good topic to bitch about is the dumb fuckin statement that quaterpounder made the he don't care about spectators in the stands.....he is just there to race.....are you really serious? As a spectator, I usually go pee when anything with the engine in the rear pulls up to the staging lanes.....you sir do live under a rock

This guy ^^^ gets it.

Those 2 SAFE racers think they have kryptonite? Bro, you're talking about mom's......are you 10? Keyboard warriors? No threats here princess. Only Facts:

Fact#2. Mike shoes a tube steak pipe rack 'cuz it's point and shoot. No effort at all. Of course if he knew anything about short wheel base vs long wheel base he would understand why his 30ft long car is so easy to drive a retarded cave man could do it....oh wait.....

any time you want to get a piece of an Oakley engine on a stick you just let me know, Ill race your sorry pizza makin', wing ding frying, key board wanna be ass any time. How about you bring your punk ass little boy grudge car and $5 large to South Georgia raceway on a test an tune night
dfree383
BBF CONTRIBUTOR
BBF CONTRIBUTOR

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  KY JELLY on February 2nd 2014, 10:38 am

I dont think anyone is being narrow minded . Drag racing has survived because of bracket racing , yea all these new classes are cool but along with them comes the same issues as here every single one wants the rules in their favor and wants the rest of the field to come around to what they see is right. When it gets to the big boy classes you start hearing they got more money , 3 teams ,etc . With bracket racing the reason you lose is your own , not because you were quick treed , his car was lighter , faster , etc.
KY JELLY

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  QtrWarrior on February 2nd 2014, 10:39 am

NOS42 wrote:Point is, how narrow minded some can be.....

You just described their point of view... It's small tires or no tires...

Difference is, I don't care what they race.. It's their choice.
QtrWarrior

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Barney on February 2nd 2014, 10:46 am

schmitty wrote:
Barney wrote:Well you would know all about epic fails, wouldnt ya. Shit slinging cum guzzling nut cupper.
Your wife popped her head up from my under the blanket when I read that and said "wow that sounds like what my nuthugging husband says when he's feeling up my other lovers".
^^^ typical piece of shit low life. You must have nothing when you gotta bring in families . go fuck yourself bitch. Your nicks lapdog no more no less.
Barney

View user profile http://www.hdraracingseries.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Barney on February 2nd 2014, 10:53 am

QtrWarrior wrote:< yawn>...Is that ALL you got ???

You and Barney Rubble are so far up Rich's ass, ya'll can't even see daylight....

Probably when you 2 were still popping zits and drooling at the teachers..
And they ran 12s
Barney

Back to top Go down

Post  Barney on February 2nd 2014, 10:58 am

QtrWarrior wrote:
yellowhorse7 wrote:Dumbass or not, he don't make the rules. The class rules state 3200# so that's what he built.

Yup, and it don't take much driving when you're bouncing those itty bitty tire cars off both walls..
But neither of us have hit a wall....or lost screws down our carbs. Like you. Oh phil somethings wrong can you fix it....glug glug glug
Barney

Back to top Go down

Post  dfree383 on February 2nd 2014, 11:03 am

Barney wrote:
QtrWarrior wrote:

But neither of us have hit a wall....or lost screws down our carbs. Like you. Oh phil somethings wrong can you fix it....glug glug glug

The offer is out there for you too.... It be nice to put you on the trailer a second time.
dfree383
BBF CONTRIBUTOR
BBF CONTRIBUTOR

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Barney on February 2nd 2014, 11:04 am

dfree383 wrote:
yellowhorse7 wrote:

This guy ^^^ gets it.

any time you want to get a piece of an Oakley engine on a stick you just let me know, Ill race your sorry pizza makin', wing ding frying, key board wanna be ass any time. How about you bring your punk ass little boy grudge car and $5 large to South Georgia raceway on a test an tune night
Ill race you with my 6 pound railer that someone else built. Good one.
Barney

Back to top Go down

Post  dfree383 on February 2nd 2014, 11:07 am

Barney wrote:
dfree383 wrote:
yellowhorse7 wrote:

This guy ^^^ gets it.

dont be scared..... If it would make you feel better I'll let Oakleys 16 year old kid drive. Don't worry reality will only sting a little.
dfree383
BBF CONTRIBUTOR
BBF CONTRIBUTOR

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  QtrWarrior on February 2nd 2014, 11:12 am

dfree383 wrote:
Barney wrote:
dfree383 wrote:
yellowhorse7 wrote:

This guy ^^^ gets it.

dont be scared..... If it would make you feel better I'll let Oakleys 16 year old kid drive. Don't worry reality will only sting a little.

Hell, I'll get in on this and I'll let the wife drive...
QtrWarrior

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 15 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 9 ... 15  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum