This will p*ss you off!

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

This will p*ss you off!

Post  747JetMech on February 17th 2014, 5:40 pm

NO. 1 SONG IN ENGLAND (we need to wake up )


Coming soon to your location

NO. 1 SONG IN ENGLAND

TOP Song in England --we'd better wake up!  

Coming to a country near you! SOON!  

Wake up America AND CANADA! , this is coming HERE!  

Actually it's here already.

The No. 1 song from the UK . Bet Parliament loves this!!!


https://www.youtube.com/watch_popup?v=wq_lhlIn1e0
avatar
747JetMech

Posts : 254
Join date : 2009-08-07

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: This will p*ss you off!

Post  70FB on February 17th 2014, 7:09 pm

It makes me want to kick one in the ---sack. jus sayn...
avatar
70FB
BBF CONTRIBUTOR
BBF CONTRIBUTOR

Posts : 820
Join date : 2012-07-28
Age : 44
Location : VA

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: This will p*ss you off!

Post  richter69 on February 17th 2014, 7:22 pm

everything pisses me off.....
avatar
richter69

Posts : 13645
Join date : 2008-12-02
Age : 47
Location : In the winners circle

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: This will p*ss you off!

Post  bbf-falcon on February 17th 2014, 7:31 pm

I think we need a politics section so all the politicians on the forum can talk to each other and the ones like me that get tired of listening to this shit wont have to see it. Rolling Eyes 

bbf-falcon

Posts : 8992
Join date : 2008-12-03
Location : Jackson, Ohio

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: This will p*ss you off!

Post  Mike R on February 17th 2014, 8:10 pm

I hate everything, it's easier

Mike R

Posts : 1300
Join date : 2009-08-05
Age : 57
Location : St Paul Mn

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: This will p*ss you off!

Post  TravisRice on February 17th 2014, 8:10 pm

bbf-falcon wrote:I think we need a politics section so all the politicians on the forum can talk to each other and the ones like me that get tired of listening to this shit wont have to see it. Rolling Eyes 

Yep.

TravisRice
BBF CONTRIBUTOR
BBF CONTRIBUTOR

Posts : 1129
Join date : 2009-02-07

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: This will p*ss you off!

Post  cool40 on February 17th 2014, 9:31 pm

TravisRice wrote:
bbf-falcon wrote:I think we need a politics section so all the politicians on the forum can talk to each other and the ones like me that get tired of listening to this shit wont have to see it. Rolling Eyes 

Yep.
x mf'n 2....
avatar
cool40
BBF CONTRIBUTOR
BBF CONTRIBUTOR

Posts : 7152
Join date : 2009-08-31
Age : 47
Location : on the 1/8 mile dyno

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: This will p*ss you off!

Post  supervel45 on February 18th 2014, 12:43 am

Read the book, you will love big brother, comeon folks. Suspect 

supervel45

Posts : 3080
Join date : 2013-09-04

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: This will p*ss you off!

Post  D's557BBF on February 18th 2014, 8:03 am

bbf-falcon wrote:I think we need a politics section so all the politicians on the forum can talk to each other and the ones like me that get tired of listening to this shit wont have to see it. Rolling Eyes 

X200!!! Well said Rick.. Twisted Evil 
avatar
D's557BBF

Posts : 1180
Join date : 2008-12-02
Age : 53
Location : Michigan

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: This will p*ss you off!

Post  richter69 on February 18th 2014, 9:14 am

yellowbullet has a political section yall take it over there......... just like yall tell us to take the drama over there.

..... bring out the thread locker
avatar
richter69

Posts : 13645
Join date : 2008-12-02
Age : 47
Location : In the winners circle

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: This will p*ss you off!

Post  Curt on February 18th 2014, 1:17 pm

Anyone that is not interested in listening to what is happening in our government is in for a very rude awakening. The only people I know that don't want to hear about what is going on, are the people that are happy with the direction of our country (ie, socialism/communism)
avatar
Curt

Posts : 2651
Join date : 2009-02-08
Age : 56
Location : Henrietta, Texas but mostly on the road

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: This will p*ss you off!

Post  HorsinAround on February 18th 2014, 1:20 pm

bbf-falcon wrote:I think we need a politics section so all the politicians on the forum can talk to each other and the ones like me that get tired of listening to this shit wont have to see it. Rolling Eyes 

That sounds like a politician talking....... Razz 
avatar
HorsinAround

Posts : 1061
Join date : 2009-08-06
Location : North Central Indiana

View user profile http://www.frontpagefab.com

Back to top Go down

Re: This will p*ss you off!

Post  Lem Evans on February 18th 2014, 1:29 pm

richter69 wrote:yellowbullet has a political section yall take it over there......... just like yall tell us to take the drama over there.

..... bring out the thread locker

Pro Comp cylinder heads.

Lem Evans

Posts : 7098
Join date : 2008-12-03
Location : Livermore , Ky

View user profile http://bfevansraceparts.com

Back to top Go down

Re: This will p*ss you off!

Post  supervel45 on February 18th 2014, 1:41 pm

Curt wrote:Anyone that is not interested in listening to what is happening in our government is in for a very rude awakening. The only people I know that don't want to hear about what is going on, are the people that are happy with the direction of our country (ie, socialism/communism)
Don't know about the last part, but I agree with the first. I don't think there are to many elected "politicians" members here, but Americans that want to discuss current events, it used to be called Civic Duty. It does seem to turn to BS quickly though, like politic's allways does by design nowadays. We do need a boat section though. Suspect 

supervel45

Posts : 3080
Join date : 2013-09-04

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: This will p*ss you off!

Post  Curt on February 18th 2014, 1:48 pm

supervel45 wrote:
Curt wrote:Anyone that is not interested in listening to what is happening in our government is in for a very rude awakening. The only people I know that don't want to hear about what is going on, are the people that are happy with the direction of our country (ie, socialism/communism)
                                                                                                                                       Don't know about the last part, but I agree with the first. I don't think there are to many elected "politicians" members here, but Americans that want to discuss current events, it used to be called Civic Duty. It does seem to turn to BS quickly though, like politic's allways does by design nowadays. We do need a boat section though. Suspect 

Knowledge is power. 1/2 of Americans get their news off of social media. People should always use their "Civic Duty" to express themselves (right or wrong). Most BS can be put into a box pretty quickly. A constitutionalist can debate a liberal into submission pretty quick when it comes to understanding what made our Country one of the greatest ever.
avatar
Curt

Posts : 2651
Join date : 2009-02-08
Age : 56
Location : Henrietta, Texas but mostly on the road

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: This will p*ss you off!

Post  supervel45 on February 18th 2014, 2:37 pm

Curt wrote:
supervel45 wrote:
Curt wrote:Anyone that is not interested in listening to what is happening in our government is in for a very rude awakening. The only people I know that don't want to hear about what is going on, are the people that are happy with the direction of our country (ie, socialism/communism)
                                                                                                                                       Don't know about the last part, but I agree with the first. I don't think there are to many elected "politicians" members here, but Americans that want to discuss current events, it used to be called Civic Duty. It does seem to turn to BS quickly though, like politic's allways does by design nowadays. We do need a boat section though. Suspect 

Knowledge is power. 1/2 of Americans get their news off of social media. People should always use their "Civic Duty" to express themselves (right or wrong). Most BS can be put into a box pretty quickly. A constitutionalist can debate a liberal into submission pretty quick when it comes to understanding what made our Country one of the greatest ever.
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                          I agree. The word liberal has changed from the true definition of old, and RINO comes to mind also. To bad all the information source's are so tainted now, and people's memories or fading of the older generations, somewhat it seems.                                                                                                                                          Weberster's Seventh Edition  New Collegiate Dictionary Copyright 1969                                                                                                                                                   liberal n: one who is liberal: as a: one who is openminded in the observance of orthodox or traditional forms b cap: a member or supporter of a Liberal party c: an advocate of liberlism esp. in individual rights

supervel45

Posts : 3080
Join date : 2013-09-04

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: This will p*ss you off!

Post  bbf-falcon on February 18th 2014, 7:02 pm

Curt wrote:Anyone that is not interested in listening to what is happening in our government is in for a very rude awakening. The only people I know that don't want to hear about what is going on, are the people that are happy with the direction of our country (ie, socialism/communism)

Curt,its not that I'm not interested in listening to some of it.Its just that this is a car enthusiast forum,not a political bashing forum.I enjoy looking and reading about your beautiful dragster not politics.

bbf-falcon

Posts : 8992
Join date : 2008-12-03
Location : Jackson, Ohio

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: This will p*ss you off!

Post  TravisRice on February 18th 2014, 8:28 pm

I don't talk politics on the internet or in person for the most part........however if my beliefs get trampled I will defend my thoughts and opinions. I personally would like to see all the political threads get tossed off this site. Seems like they are more frequent in the past few months.

TravisRice
BBF CONTRIBUTOR
BBF CONTRIBUTOR

Posts : 1129
Join date : 2009-02-07

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: This will p*ss you off!

Post  Curt on February 18th 2014, 10:12 pm

bbf-falcon wrote:
Curt wrote:Anyone that is not interested in listening to what is happening in our government is in for a very rude awakening. The only people I know that don't want to hear about what is going on, are the people that are happy with the direction of our country (ie, socialism/communism)

Curt,its not that I'm not interested in listening to some of it.Its just that this is a car enthusiast forum,not a political bashing forum.I enjoy looking and reading about your beautiful dragster not politics.

We have this forum because we all share a common interest. That interest will be a thing of the past if we don't change the course of our country.

As of today, I can not think on one thing more important than saving our freedoms and liberty.

If talking cars is more important to you, then you are not interested in either, because we are going to loose them all if someone silences those that love this Country.
avatar
Curt

Posts : 2651
Join date : 2009-02-08
Age : 56
Location : Henrietta, Texas but mostly on the road

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: This will p*ss you off!

Post  cool40 on February 18th 2014, 10:22 pm

Curt wrote:
bbf-falcon wrote:
Curt wrote:Anyone that is not interested in listening to what is happening in our government is in for a very rude awakening. The only people I know that don't want to hear about what is going on, are the people that are happy with the direction of our country (ie, socialism/communism)

Curt,its not that I'm not interested in listening to some of it.Its just that this is a car enthusiast forum,not a political bashing forum.I enjoy looking and reading about your beautiful dragster not politics.

We have this forum because we all share a common interest. That interest will be a thing of the past if we don't change the course of our country.

As of today, I can not think on one thing more important than saving our freedoms and liberty.

If talking cars is more important to you, then you are not interested in either, because we are going to loose them all if someone silences those that love this Country.
who is taking our cars? the same folks that took the guns? this is a great place to talk about anything BUT politics. if thats all you do it'll get to you sooner or later.
avatar
cool40
BBF CONTRIBUTOR
BBF CONTRIBUTOR

Posts : 7152
Join date : 2009-08-31
Age : 47
Location : on the 1/8 mile dyno

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Tax Time

Post  747JetMech on February 18th 2014, 10:41 pm

When we ALL fill out our tax forms this April, think of the many who will enjoy a new leather jacket..  

The scams here in California are mind boggling.. I would rather spend my money on engine parts than pay taxes for some SOB lazy mutha that sits on their ass and collects a check..
The single moms apply for anything that's free saying they have no income. The boyfriend, husband, etc, moves in and enjoys free rent, food, heat, etc
How about the free money we give other countries while people in our own country are unemployed.

All of which comes from our generous donation this April..

I have traveled outside our country the last couple years. Went to London and Rome. While they have some cool old stuff, they have very little freedoms we have here... From cameras on roof tops and street corners monitoring their every move, to no free refill on your sodas, to very few cool cars.. No guns that I saw.. Very different.. It opened my eyes to what I have here. I like it here. I want it to stay the same.. Is that wrong?


Tom
Middle Class

I will refrain from posting any political posts here from now on.. I guess some enjoy giving away 30% to 35% of there money this April.
avatar
747JetMech

Posts : 254
Join date : 2009-08-07

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: This will p*ss you off!

Post  supervel45 on February 18th 2014, 11:34 pm

cool40 wrote:
Curt wrote:
bbf-falcon wrote:
Curt wrote:Anyone that is not interested in listening to what is happening in our government is in for a very rude awakening. The only people I know that don't want to hear about what is going on, are the people that are happy with the direction of our country (ie, socialism/communism)

Curt,its not that I'm not interested in listening to some of it.Its just that this is a car enthusiast forum,not a political bashing forum.I enjoy looking and reading about your beautiful dragster not politics.

We have this forum because we all share a common interest. That interest will be a thing of the past if we don't change the course of our country.

As of today, I can not think on one thing more important than saving our freedoms and liberty.

If talking cars is more important to you, then you are not interested in either, because we are going to loose them all if someone silences those that love this Country.
who is taking our cars? the same folks that took the guns? this is a great place to talk about anything BUT politics. if thats all you do it'll get to you sooner or later.
What you speak of is being done gradually over a long period of time, and Curt is correct, if we don't keep up with it, we are not doing our civic duty. A car forum is a good pulse of the country, and is a good place to share current news and information, if it is kept civil. CAFE standards, emissionsions testing, and buybacks, will definetly affect our hobby. If we don't know someting is coming, how can we do anything about it. The petty name calling and sometimes misinformation, is a waste though, in my oponion, and it is hard to avoid and does it intended pupose of turning people off.

supervel45

Posts : 3080
Join date : 2013-09-04

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: This will p*ss you off!

Post  cool40 on February 19th 2014, 12:44 am

supervel45 wrote:
cool40 wrote:
Curt wrote:
bbf-falcon wrote:
Curt wrote:Anyone that is not interested in listening to what is happening in our government is in for a very rude awakening. The only people I know that don't want to hear about what is going on, are the people that are happy with the direction of our country (ie, socialism/communism)

Curt,its not that I'm not interested in listening to some of it.Its just that this is a car enthusiast forum,not a political bashing forum.I enjoy looking and reading about your beautiful dragster not politics.

We have this forum because we all share a common interest. That interest will be a thing of the past if we don't change the course of our country.

As of today, I can not think on one thing more important than saving our freedoms and liberty.

If talking cars is more important to you, then you are not interested in either, because we are going to loose them all if someone silences those that love this Country.
who is taking our cars? the same folks that took the guns? this is a great place to talk about anything BUT politics. if thats all you do it'll get to you sooner or later.
                                                                                                                                       What you speak of is being done gradually over a long period of time, and Curt is correct, if we don't keep up with it, we are not doing our civic duty. A car forum is a good pulse of the country, and is a good place to share current news and information, if it is kept civil. CAFE standards, emissionsions testing, and buybacks, will definetly affect our hobby. If we don't know someting is coming, how can we do anything about it. The petty name calling and sometimes misinformation, is a waste though, in my oponion, and it is hard to avoid and does it intended pupose of turning people off.
IMO it would be hard to "not"know whats going on around us.everyone has their opinion be it political,religion,etc. most here can relate to a BBF and have a disagreement from time to time but politics is another subject all together.two people with different opinions will not see it the same way and most often end up in a pissing contest.i come here to talk race cars and BBF's,not politics,and i know i can skip over the stuff i dont want to read or see. i do have my opinion about politics but dont see the need to post on a race forum about it or argue with anyone on the internet. thats all....  Very Happy 
avatar
cool40
BBF CONTRIBUTOR
BBF CONTRIBUTOR

Posts : 7152
Join date : 2009-08-31
Age : 47
Location : on the 1/8 mile dyno

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: This will p*ss you off!

Post  bbf-falcon on February 19th 2014, 1:17 am

I agree,and listen guy's its NOT that we don't agree w/you. Its the fact that we don't want to talk about it here.We are all mostly friends here,and politics is a subject that can get heated up really quick,and I personally don't want to lose any of you as my friend over something that could be discussed in its own special place. I agree too that we must voice our opinions and be heard,but on a forum where it belongs. Very Happy 

bbf-falcon

Posts : 8992
Join date : 2008-12-03
Location : Jackson, Ohio

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: This will p*ss you off!

Post  supervel45 on February 19th 2014, 10:02 am

I agree too with BBF, in that you can go overboard and Guns Religion Politic's and even Sex, and can start fires. Sometimes not much BBF traffic goes on and it seems to liven up the threads, like the NWS did for awile. Still want to know what NWS stands for, don't keep up on all the new slang, but have a few ideas, and it's not about smack talk, LoL. One other point, good, bad, or indifferent, not everyone here knows all the people, and different threads non BBF give the place a little more personalitly, and let people blow off a little steam. With business and advertising you also want to be careful also, not to offend customers, so it makes alot of sense there too, so it's not always what you say, but how you say it, that is very important. A Non BBF News thread would be different, but would probably turnout like the P-51 thread, which did get some good info out, in places, but ended up a train wreck.

supervel45

Posts : 3080
Join date : 2013-09-04

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Back to top


 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum