BIG BLOCK FORD
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Great Warranty, Helpful People - Scorpion Racing

4 posters

Go down

Great Warranty, Helpful People - Scorpion Racing Empty Great Warranty, Helpful People - Scorpion Racing

Post  BigBlockRanger July 17th 2014, 3:15 pm

During my cam swap, I noticed a potential problem with my rocker arms. 5 of them felt tight. Upon closer inspection, I saw that the bearings had moved out of the rocker body bores just enough to contact the snap rings. Having never seen this before I sent an email to their tech dept. They instructed me to send all 16 back. A couple of days later, I get a phone call from them and we talked about potential causes, etc. He said they would be sending me a new set as soon as the current production run was finished. (Made in the USA!) Now remember, I bought these things back in 2009 for the Ranger project, so I was really expecting them to tell me they were too old or whatever to warranty. Fast forward to today and a set of new rockers arrived by UPS. I am tickled to death and would highly recommend their products to anyone.

-James
BigBlockRanger
BigBlockRanger

Back to top Go down

Great Warranty, Helpful People - Scorpion Racing Empty Re: Great Warranty, Helpful People - Scorpion Racing

Post  gmsmkr July 17th 2014, 5:35 pm

Yes I have always had great service with them no complaints my self. Glad you found the problem on the cam swap sure save some headache down the road.
gmsmkr
gmsmkr

Back to top Go down

Great Warranty, Helpful People - Scorpion Racing Empty Re: Great Warranty, Helpful People - Scorpion Racing

Post  rmcomprandy July 17th 2014, 7:51 pm

BigBlockRanger wrote:During my cam swap, I noticed a potential problem with my rocker arms.  5 of them felt tight.  Upon closer inspection, I saw that the bearings had moved out of the rocker body bores just enough to contact the snap rings.  Having never seen this before I sent an email to their tech dept.  They instructed me to send all 16 back.  A couple of days later, I get a phone call from them and we talked about potential causes, etc. He said they would be sending me a new set as soon as the current production run was finished. (Made in the USA!)  Now remember, I bought these things back in 2009 for the Ranger project, so I was really expecting them to tell me they were too old or whatever to warranty.  Fast forward to today and a set of new rockers arrived by UPS.  I am tickled to death and would highly recommend their products to anyone.

-James

You definitely will NEVER get that kind of service from the Ebay sellers selling stuff for the absolute "cheapest" price to the unsuspecting souls.

Everybody should take note of this.

rmcomprandy

http://www.rmcompetition.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Moodyblues July 17th 2014, 9:42 pm

I had a similar problem a couple of years ago and had the same great service and made in the USA. They will always have by business.
Moodyblues
Moodyblues

http://www.russhoodinsurance.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down