BIG BLOCK FORD
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Labor Day

5 posters

Go down

Labor Day  Empty Labor Day

Post  bbf-falcon September 1st 2014, 1:30 pm

Hope everyone is staying safe and relaxing today. I'm headed too fry fish,froglegs,and turtle w/family. Oh,I forgot.And drink a few Beers. Very Happy

bbf-falcon

Back to top Go down

Labor Day  Empty Re: Labor Day

Post  rmcomprandy September 1st 2014, 2:47 pm

Thanks for the good wishes Rick.

A little true story:
Since June there has been a distinct odor of natural gas between the sidewalk and street in front of my house. I called about it then, my next door neighbor called about it on the 4th of July because her guests were smelling it, my neighbor across the street,  called about it near a month ago and still nothing ever came of it.

A Police car stopped at the stop sign, (I live on a corner), in front yesterday and a guy on a bicycle asked him something so, he was forced to put his window down and got a blast of the smell. He immediately called the fire department and when they got here, two engines from two different fire stations, they immediately called the gas company.

Wouldn't you know it ... within a couple hours they were breaking up the sidewalk to find the gas leak and do the digging to get it fixed. Over ALL night long.
All this on a Sunday of a holiday weekend at TRIPLE time.

What is wrong with this happening...?  I* can think of at least three different things which just shouldn't ever happen.

rmcomprandy

http://www.rmcompetition.com

Back to top Go down

Post  69F100 September 1st 2014, 2:54 pm

rmcomprandy wrote:Thanks for the good wishes Rick.

A little true story:
Since June there has been a distinct odor of natural gas between the sidewalk and street in front of my house. I called about it then, my next door neighbor called about it on the 4th of July because her guests were smelling it, my neighbor across the street,  called about it near a month ago and still nothing ever came of it.

A Police car stopped at the stop sign, (I live on a corner), in front yesterday and a guy on a bicycle asked him something so, he was forced to put his window down and got a blast of the smell. He immediately called the fire department and when they got here, two engines from two different fire stations, they immediately called the gas company.

Wouldn't you know it ... within a couple hours they were breaking up the sidewalk to find the gas leak and do the digging to get it fixed. Over ALL night long.
All this on a Sunday of a holiday weekend at TRIPLE time.

What is wrong with this happening...?  I* can think of at least three different things which just shouldn't ever happen.

Randy sounds like they been learning from the goverment on how to work.
69F100
69F100
BBF CONTRIBUTOR
BBF CONTRIBUTOR

Back to top Go down

Post  61coon September 1st 2014, 10:03 pm

Been at Blake's. On the tractor for a little while then shot a crapload of doves at his farm... Great day with great buds!!
61coon
61coon

Back to top Go down

Post  Moodyblues September 2nd 2014, 8:25 pm

Friend of mine cooked a 110 lb hog. Put it on sat at 6am and ate around 6pm. Good stuff before the monsoon came.
Moodyblues
Moodyblues

http://www.russhoodinsurance.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down