BIG BLOCK FORD
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Newbie- Bill Ballinger

2 posters

Go down

Newbie- Bill Ballinger Empty Newbie- Bill Ballinger

Post  BillBallinger November 14th 2009, 9:40 pm

Hey guys. I thought I would intoduce myself here. This is a good forum. If you know me, go ahead and send a friend request. I have sorted a few names out and sent some. The 385 series is really looking good to me these days. I like how Ford got so many things right on them. I have been an FE freak all my life, but, you cant argue with 300+ cfm intake head flow from practically a stock head, and cubic inches. A 466 with a set of ported D0VE's will give a 427 (or a stroker 454) Tunnel Port a good run for its money for a fraction of the cost. That appeals to the Scotsman in me.

Anyway, I am looking forward to learning more about the 385 series. I also am trying to figure out the best way to put one in a '65 Galaxie, headers etc. The Crites really look restrictive, I would like 2" tubes that come out from the head a little more. Anyone with ideas, or a set that will work, PM me, along with any mounting info.

Its great to be here. Thanks Bruno.

Bill

BillBallinger

Back to top Go down

Newbie- Bill Ballinger Empty Re: Newbie- Bill Ballinger

Post  bruno November 14th 2009, 10:23 pm

welcome Bill and enjoy the forum

www.OakleyMotorsports.com
www.Induction-Solutions.com
www.bfevansraceparts.com
www.ultimateconverter.com
www.keithfulpmotorsports.com