BIG BLOCK FORD
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Thanks for the hospitality Wayne Pearce.

3 posters

Go down

Thanks for the hospitality Wayne Pearce. Empty Thanks for the hospitality Wayne Pearce.

Post  72mav November 9th 2014, 12:16 am

Met up with Wayne Pearce today. Had lunch and had a great time. Great Guy for sure. Next round is on me. Gotta get together again soon!
Regards.
Al
72mav
72mav

Back to top Go down

Thanks for the hospitality Wayne Pearce. Empty Re: Thanks for the hospitality Wayne Pearce.

Post  Wayne Pearce November 26th 2014, 9:05 am

Hey, Al: Sorry I missed your message for so long! It was good talking with you again last night, and I'm looking forward to more big block Ford chatter tomorrow over Thanksgiving dinner, see you tomorrow!

Wayne (SAWDOFF) Pearce

Wayne Pearce

Back to top Go down

Thanks for the hospitality Wayne Pearce. Empty Re: Thanks for the hospitality Wayne Pearce.

Post  72mav November 26th 2014, 5:55 pm

I will be there! Im bringin the booze.....
Regards.
Al
72mav
72mav

Back to top Go down

Post  Wayne Pearce November 26th 2014, 6:22 pm

Hey, Al: Just in case you aren't full after dinner, we've all been invited to our daughter's home for desserts ! YUM - do you like mince pie as much as I do?

Wayne

Wayne Pearce

Back to top Go down

Post  maverick November 28th 2014, 11:18 am

Wayne, Be careful, man....Al is kinda like a stray dog. If you feed him he's probably gonna hang around. Razz
maverick
maverick
BBF CONTRIBUTOR
BBF CONTRIBUTOR

Back to top Go down

Post  Wayne Pearce November 28th 2014, 11:38 am

No worry's - Al was a perfect gentleman, we all ate well, and drank well. He was a welcome addition at our dinner table as he, and I enjoyed some big block Ford banter over, and after dinner.

Wayne (SAWDOFF) Pearce

Wayne Pearce

Back to top Go down

Post  maverick November 28th 2014, 12:11 pm

jk. Cheers.
maverick
maverick
BBF CONTRIBUTOR
BBF CONTRIBUTOR

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down