BIG BLOCK FORD
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

TNT ENGINEERING ????

+4
Gregaust
jasonf
res0rli9
Wayne Pearce
8 posters

Go down

TNT ENGINEERING ???? Empty TNT ENGINEERING ????

Post  Wayne Pearce December 18th 2014, 8:36 am

A good friend of mine from Australia just mentioned to me in a e-mail that he was thinking about dropping some serious money for a Boss 429 engine from "TNT Engineering". I never heard of them, can anybody on this forum shed some light on them, are they any good, are they reputable? Has anybody here had any experience with them, good, or bad?

Wayne (SAWDOFF) Pearce

Wayne Pearce

Back to top Go down

TNT ENGINEERING ???? Empty Re: TNT ENGINEERING ????

Post  res0rli9 December 18th 2014, 9:30 am

All I know is they an eBay store and think everything they have is a bar of Gold.

res0rli9
BBF CONTRIBUTOR
BBF CONTRIBUTOR

Back to top Go down

Post  jasonf December 18th 2014, 9:41 am

A person would have to be nuts to make a purchase like that on ebay.
jasonf
jasonf
BBF CONTRIBUTOR
BBF CONTRIBUTOR

Back to top Go down

Post  Gregaust December 19th 2014, 6:47 am

Hate to say but have seen more bad stories than good with guys getting motors shipped here . The good ones came from reputable places like Kaase and Fordstroker or Lem Evans etc . Ebay places are likely to be gone next week Sad

Gregaust

Back to top Go down

Post  the Coug December 19th 2014, 7:15 am

lets just say  this  Barry R  is explaining what he thinks of one of the Ebay engine

http://www.clubcobra.com/forums/fe-talk/113267-tnt-engineering.html

Didn't some guy build the Old model 429 Boss heads and call it TNT? I also think Erik Semone was in on the deal some how, He redesigned the rockers didn't he?
the Coug
the Coug

Back to top Go down

Post  c.evans December 20th 2014, 2:23 am

the Coug wrote:lets just say  this  Barry R  is explaining what he thinks of one of the Ebay engine

Didn't some guy build the Old model 429 Boss heads and call it TNT? I also think Erik Semone was in on the deal some how, He redesigned the rockers didn't he?

Coug,

I think you're getting this TNT company confused with Todd Miller's TM Enterprises. Todd is the one who has recast and updated the 429 Boss heads and yes, Eric Simone has helped with the rocker arms. The TM Enterprises heads and manifolds are very nice pieces and in the years past they have had a booth at the PRI show in Indy.

The TNT e-bay company is one I have never heard of up until now. I appreciate your posting a link to Barry R's thread.

Charlie

c.evans
BBF VENDOR SPONSOR
BBF VENDOR SPONSOR

Back to top Go down

Post  bbf-falcon December 20th 2014, 4:43 am

It really is a shame that people are scammed so easily.But,thats why if your really NOT sure about your engine or it's needs,come to a reputable Forum like this and start reading and asking questions. And guy's let me throw this out there,lets be respectable to the newcomers that come on here and ask questions about what they need. If we give them a smartass answer in return they will go elsewhere believing we are all noitalls that are full of ourselves and won't be back.Then they just say to hell w/it and go and let someone play them like the scammers that are waiting for them. Embarassed

bbf-falcon

Back to top Go down

Post  the Coug December 20th 2014, 6:21 am

c.evans wrote:
the Coug wrote:lets just say  this  Barry R  is explaining what he thinks of one of the Ebay engine

Coug,

I think you're getting this TNT company confused with Todd Miller's TM Enterprises.  Todd is the one who has recast and updated the 429 Boss heads and yes, Eric Simone has helped with the rocker arms. The TM Enterprises heads and manifolds are very nice pieces and in the years past they have had a booth at the PRI show in Indy.

The TNT e-bay company is one I have never heard of up until now.  I appreciate your posting a link to Barry R's thread.

Charlie

Charlie you are correct I was trying to think of the guy that was on here reproducing the originals...

As to the Original Question,, I would do some looking up on the Net and see about their Reputation, if they have one or don't have one then that pretty much says it all. My thoughts are Be Leary of Smoke and Mirrors...
the Coug
the Coug

Back to top Go down

Post  4thHorseman December 22nd 2014, 11:04 am

beware!
4thHorseman
4thHorseman

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down