BIG BLOCK FORD
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Official "Seahawks Suck" thread

+12
QtrWarrior
Lem Evans
FalconEh
maverick
kim
plowboy34
bbf-falcon
GT300TD
rmcomprandy
jeffgfg
the Coug
dfree383
16 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

The Official "Seahawks Suck" thread Empty The Official "Seahawks Suck" thread

Post  dfree383 January 19th 2015, 9:54 am

Can't stand this team.... Egotistical dirty playing non deserving pile of seagull dung idiots.

And that's the nice side of me talking..... Suspect
dfree383
dfree383
BBF CONTRIBUTOR
BBF CONTRIBUTOR

Back to top Go down

The Official "Seahawks Suck" thread Empty Re: The Official "Seahawks Suck" thread

Post  the Coug January 19th 2015, 9:56 am

sounds like you like them like I like the Dallas Quierboys
the Coug
the Coug

Back to top Go down

The Official "Seahawks Suck" thread Empty Re: The Official "Seahawks Suck" thread

Post  jeffgfg January 19th 2015, 10:02 am

Come on Dave tell us how you really feel !!! Yeah not happy with them either, they are full of themselves. But Greenbay didn't help themselves by basically giving up with 5 minutes left to go in the game. I guess it's up to Brady and the Pats to put them in their place!!!

jeffgfg

Back to top Go down

Post  rmcomprandy January 19th 2015, 10:51 am

And this from a guy who lives just north of Seattle.

The Packers played that game "not to lose"  and taking absolutely no chances at all, always taking the safest way out.

Being from the Detroit area, I have seen that type of playing, (and coaching), turn a win into a loss more times than I care to remember.

rmcomprandy

http://www.rmcompetition.com

Back to top Go down

Post  GT300TD January 19th 2015, 10:58 am

Sure hated to see the "Pack" go down, but the seagulls just played better football for the last 5 minutes. If only the Packers would have covered that onside kick Embarassed

GT300TD
BBF CONTRIBUTOR
BBF CONTRIBUTOR

Back to top Go down

Post  rmcomprandy January 19th 2015, 11:04 am

GT300TD wrote:Sure hated to see the "Pack" go down, but the seagulls just played better football for the last 5 minutes. If only the Packers would have covered that onside kick Embarassed

OR, just concerned themselves with stopping the 2 point conversion throughout the entire play.
That is exactly why I can NEVER understand a quarterback taking a sack on 4th down or in that type of situation.
SIMPLY throw the ball up for grabs and it is a 50/50 chance that one of your guys will get it.

Without that 2 point conversion ... it doesn't go into overtime.  I applaud Russel Wilson for that.

rmcomprandy

http://www.rmcompetition.com

Back to top Go down

Post  GT300TD January 19th 2015, 11:13 am

Yea...there was more than one play that lead to their downfall. I do like Russell Wilson, though.

GT300TD
BBF CONTRIBUTOR
BBF CONTRIBUTOR

Back to top Go down

Post  bbf-falcon January 19th 2015, 12:07 pm

dfree383 wrote:Can't stand this team.... Egotistical dirty playing non deserving pile of seagull dung idiots.

You are just mad because Scotty's team won and yours didn't. Embarassed Razz

Bet I got a F...Y.. out of that remark Laughing

bbf-falcon

Back to top Go down

Post  plowboy34 January 19th 2015, 1:51 pm

Apparently you feel about them Hawks like I do the Patri....Patrio....Patrio..... Hell I can't even say it....I don't like to use the word hate cause it is a very strong word but I HATE the Patri....you know what I mean

plowboy34

Back to top Go down

Post  kim January 19th 2015, 6:01 pm

East coast thug cheaters against the west coast band wagon fan team. Only reason to watch outside of the commercials is to hope the team i hate more loses.

kim

Back to top Go down

Post  maverick January 19th 2015, 9:10 pm

rmcomprandy wrote:And this from a guy who lives just north of Seattle.

The Packers played that game "not to lose"  and taking absolutely no chances at all, always taking the safest way out.

Being from the Detroit area, I have seen that type of playing, (and coaching), turn a win into a loss more times than I care to remember.

Woof!  Randy, you just reminded me of the Monte Clark era. Rolling Eyes   I was at the Silverdome, behind the Lions' bench.  Monte wore a rain slicker in an indoor stadium...because the fans were pelting him with garbage. Shocked

Sorry for the hijack, Dave. Seahawks suck. lol!
maverick
maverick
BBF CONTRIBUTOR
BBF CONTRIBUTOR

Back to top Go down

Post  FalconEh January 19th 2015, 9:44 pm

bbf-falcon wrote:
dfree383 wrote:Can't stand this team.... Egotistical dirty playing non deserving pile of seagull dung idiots.

You are just mad because Scotty's team won and yours didn't. Embarassed Razz

Bet I got a F...Y.. out of that remark Laughing

Somebody has too...

At risk of having the thread moved to the B&G- what does the not so nice side say?... I liked the Seahawks long before they were even a wild card team lots of Embarassed Dallas had smok'n cheerleaders(to go with the unlimited salarys), Buffalo couldn't kick a field goal to save their life, it was ok to let your qtr back get concussed 5X in one game, and Buffalo and Green Bay had the Halloween hockey score(good thing for door bells or there was no candy for the kids Sleep ) oh yeah is dog fighting legal yet tongue Haters... bom
In summation Green Bay's fans have the perfect headgear after watching that game...and for you closet Seahawks fans need to Stand Up for your team even if it isn't popular Laughing
FalconEh
FalconEh

Back to top Go down

Post  Lem Evans January 19th 2015, 10:00 pm

This should be moved to the B&G because I'm about to say.....FUCK FOOT BALL lol! lol!

Lem Evans

http://bfevansraceparts.com

Back to top Go down

Post  bbf-falcon January 20th 2015, 2:15 am

Damn Football was DEflated I tell ya Razz

bbf-falcon

Back to top Go down

Post  dfree383 January 20th 2015, 8:30 am

Stop playing with the balls!
dfree383
dfree383
BBF CONTRIBUTOR
BBF CONTRIBUTOR

Back to top Go down

Post  FalconEh January 31st 2015, 12:43 am

Bump for Sunday...Haters affraid
FalconEh
FalconEh

Back to top Go down

Post  dfree383 January 31st 2015, 12:46 am

Oh you went and pushed the button!
dfree383
dfree383
BBF CONTRIBUTOR
BBF CONTRIBUTOR

Back to top Go down

Post  FalconEh January 31st 2015, 12:59 am

dfree383 wrote:Oh you went and pushed the button!

Hawks by 12 tongue
FalconEh
FalconEh

Back to top Go down

Post  QtrWarrior January 31st 2015, 8:39 am

Sounds like a Steeler's fan with ALOT of butthurt going on... cheers
QtrWarrior
QtrWarrior

Back to top Go down

Post  John Myrick January 31st 2015, 10:06 am

I can't stand either team........you all watch them....me ?? I'm watching the cheerleaders Very Happy
John Myrick
John Myrick
BBF CONTRIBUTOR
BBF CONTRIBUTOR

Back to top Go down

Post  GT300TD January 31st 2015, 11:05 am

QtrWarrior wrote:Sounds like a Steeler's fan with ALOT of butthurt going on... cheers

That's cruel Laughing

Since the Pack's out of it...I would like to see BOTH teams lose Twisted Evil Laughing

GT300TD
BBF CONTRIBUTOR
BBF CONTRIBUTOR

Back to top Go down

Post  NO FAIR January 31st 2015, 4:01 pm

Dave your welcome to come to my place for the game to cheer on the hawks LOL
Dave
Smile
NO FAIR
NO FAIR

Back to top Go down

Post  bbf-falcon January 31st 2015, 6:44 pm

Dave would rather watch HAJI play soccer. Laughing

bbf-falcon

Back to top Go down

Post  dfree383 February 1st 2015, 1:57 am

NO FAIR wrote:Dave your welcome to come to my place for the game to cheer on the hawks LOL
Dave
Smile

Bla bla bla ! pirat
dfree383
dfree383
BBF CONTRIBUTOR
BBF CONTRIBUTOR

Back to top Go down

Post  dfree383 February 1st 2015, 1:59 am

bbf-falcon wrote:Dave would rather watch HAJI play soccer. Laughing

Or Chevys Rust..... Clean up dog poo... Donate to a democratic political campaign... etc.... Sleep
dfree383
dfree383
BBF CONTRIBUTOR
BBF CONTRIBUTOR

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next