The King is slipping

Go down

The King is slipping

Post  bbf-falcon on March 10th 2015, 8:10 pm

I was telling king Dan a few weeks ago that I was looking for a stock bbf for my old 52 truck. (351m now).He said he had a unmolested 429 that he had in the shop.We worked out a good deal and he said he would deliver it this past weekend.We looked it over in my shop and noticed it had a D0ve intake.Later on after he went home I ask him if he had checked the block#'s.He said he thought that he had a few yrs back and thought it was a D1.
SO,Curiosity was killing me today so I checked it. It was a D0VE-A AND a big A on the front left. Can't believe you let that slip by you Dano, thx bro cheers

bbf-falcon

Posts : 8992
Join date : 2008-12-03
Location : Jackson, Ohio

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The King is slipping

Post  cool40 on March 10th 2015, 9:44 pm

What a friend! Did yall discuss it over drinks? Suspect
avatar
cool40
BBF CONTRIBUTOR
BBF CONTRIBUTOR

Posts : 7168
Join date : 2009-08-31
Age : 47
Location : on the 1/8 mile dyno

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The King is slipping

Post  res0rli9 on March 11th 2015, 5:34 am

cool40 wrote:What a friend! Did yall discuss it over drinks? Suspect

Yes!!! They had peach in one hand and apple in the other. lol!

res0rli9
BBF CONTRIBUTOR
BBF CONTRIBUTOR

Posts : 3339
Join date : 2008-12-02
Age : 68
Location : sarasota FL.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The King is slipping

Post  D. Sea on March 11th 2015, 8:22 am

Me thinks some Apple Pie was consumed during this process drunken
avatar
D. Sea

Posts : 2766
Join date : 2008-12-02
Age : 49
Location : Kentucky

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The King is slipping

Post  bbf-falcon on March 11th 2015, 10:00 am

My apple pie works wonders during the dealing process Laughing

bbf-falcon

Posts : 8992
Join date : 2008-12-03
Location : Jackson, Ohio

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The King is slipping

Post  bruno on March 11th 2015, 11:06 am

Slipping on that shine !!! drunken drunken drunken
avatar
bruno
Moderator
Moderator

Posts : 10681
Join date : 2008-12-02
Age : 45
Location : MILLBROOK , AL.

View user profile http://WWW.CKRME.COM

Back to top Go down

Re: The King is slipping

Post  dfree383 on March 11th 2015, 7:34 pm

bbf-falcon wrote:My apple pie works wonders during the dealing process Laughing

You need to see what the strawberry can get done! cheers
avatar
dfree383
BBF CONTRIBUTOR
BBF CONTRIBUTOR

Posts : 14176
Join date : 2009-07-09
Location : Home Wif Da Wife.....

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The King is slipping

Post  bbf-falcon on March 11th 2015, 7:48 pm

I tasted yours at the Bash one year.Good stuff Shocked Cool

bbf-falcon

Posts : 8992
Join date : 2008-12-03
Location : Jackson, Ohio

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The King is slipping

Post  56Tbird on March 13th 2015, 6:09 pm

I love you Rick...that's why I let you have such a smoking deal!! I still got your fenders though!! Twisted Evil cheers king
avatar
56Tbird
BBF CONTRIBUTOR
BBF CONTRIBUTOR

Posts : 5255
Join date : 2008-12-02
Age : 59
Location : Hawesville,Ky.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The King is slipping

Post  FalconEh on March 13th 2015, 8:58 pm

56Tbird wrote:I love you Rick...that's why I let you have such a smoking deal!! I still got your fenders though!! Twisted Evil cheers king

Rick said in an earlier post he was looking forward to getting his custom fenders with the Trans-Am scoops back soon. lol!
avatar
FalconEh

Posts : 1429
Join date : 2014-08-21
Location : on the blacktop or in the mountains ????

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The King is slipping

Post  dfree383 on March 14th 2015, 3:37 am

FalconEh wrote:
56Tbird wrote:I love you Rick...that's why I let you have such a smoking deal!! I still got your fenders though!! Twisted Evil cheers king

Rick said in an earlier post he was looking forward to getting his custom fenders with the Trans-Am scoops back soon. lol!

Don't forget the 70's style fender flares too!
avatar
dfree383
BBF CONTRIBUTOR
BBF CONTRIBUTOR

Posts : 14176
Join date : 2009-07-09
Location : Home Wif Da Wife.....

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The King is slipping

Post  maverick on March 14th 2015, 8:56 am

dfree383 wrote:
FalconEh wrote:
56Tbird wrote:I love you Rick...that's why I let you have such a smoking deal!! I still got your fenders though!! Twisted Evil cheers king

Rick said in an earlier post he was looking forward to getting his custom fenders with the Trans-Am scoops back soon. lol!

Don't forget the 70's style fender flares too!

....and the giant trailer towing mirrors with the big brackets bolted on.
avatar
maverick
BBF CONTRIBUTOR
BBF CONTRIBUTOR

Posts : 3052
Join date : 2009-08-06
Age : 66

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Back to top


 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum