BIG BLOCK FORD
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Having issues with Cyclone Gear Box

+2
the Coug
jones
6 posters

Go down

Having issues with Cyclone Gear Box Empty Having issues with Cyclone Gear Box

Post  jones April 15th 2015, 11:36 am

They have taken half payment months ago. I called them two weeks ago and they said it would be shipped the end of the week or the next Monday.

I'm pretty sure it's been 3 weeks since I last spoke with them. Now no one will pick up the phone. I told them to straight up and honest with me if they are running behind. This isn't the first time they have told me it would be shipped.

I'm not worried about my money because I used a credit card and I'll just let them handle that part. I hate that they where the only ones that made a mated gearbox for a C6.

Should I keep trying to call or what?

jones

Back to top Go down

Having issues with Cyclone Gear Box Empty Re: Having issues with Cyclone Gear Box

Post  the Coug April 15th 2015, 12:29 pm

I feel you are welcome to the world of SCREWED
the Coug
the Coug

Back to top Go down

Having issues with Cyclone Gear Box Empty Re: Having issues with Cyclone Gear Box

Post  dfree383 April 15th 2015, 3:38 pm

What's the matter with using a factory type transfer case?
dfree383
dfree383
BBF CONTRIBUTOR
BBF CONTRIBUTOR

Back to top Go down

Post  jones April 15th 2015, 5:54 pm

dfree383 wrote:What's the matter with using a factory type transfer case?

Nothing, I just wanted the Gear Box, as I have seen more than one NP208 shattered.. It looks like I might have to use the NP208 after all.

jones

Back to top Go down

Post  schmitty April 15th 2015, 6:00 pm

I'd use a B/W 1356
schmitty
schmitty

Back to top Go down

Post  jones April 15th 2015, 6:04 pm

They won't answer the phone so I don't know if it has been shipped or not? I'll give them the rest of this week to pickup the phone.

jones

Back to top Go down

Post  dfree383 April 15th 2015, 6:08 pm

If it ain't broke don't fix it..... Money better spent elsewhere.
dfree383
dfree383
BBF CONTRIBUTOR
BBF CONTRIBUTOR

Back to top Go down

Post  jones April 16th 2015, 6:15 pm

They Finally responded to a message I sent via FB. The man said, "I personally promise you will have your gear box mid next week". I replied and told him if I didn't receive the gearbox this time I will be forced to take further action.

jones

Back to top Go down

Post  460bronco April 18th 2015, 11:02 pm

Hate to hear you are having issues getting the gearbox.  I agree that a factory case wouldn't be the end of the world!  Just gives you more gearing options!
460bronco
460bronco

Back to top Go down

Post  DanH April 20th 2015, 5:40 pm

jones wrote:They Finally responded to a message I sent via FB. The man said, "I personally promise you will have your gear box mid next week". I replied and told him if I didn't receive the gearbox this time I will be forced to take further action.

action now builds a good fire. call the credit card company now. payment dispute ends when product is at your door

DanH

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down