BIG BLOCK FORD
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

#bringit4cec

+6
butterbean
valleydawg
whitefield
maverick
bruno
soupbean
10 posters

Go down

#bringit4cec Empty #bringit4cec

Post  soupbean April 20th 2015, 1:46 am

Guys, Im soupbean on here. Shannon Hamilton in the real world. You guys have been family to me for a few years now. I don't know if yall have seen what is going on with my situation, but I am a daddy on a mission. One of those missions is driver safety. That relates to here too. I have been guilty of it of running a car with more power than the chassis cert recommended. Please understand tomorrow is never promised and you have family that can be GREATLY impacted by your decisions and actions. Please be smart, be safe, and do not put any of your family through a tragic accident that our family has had to be placed upon us even though this tragedy was not race related. If the car is not ready, then its not ready. Its just a race. I love you guys and all the help/advise you have given me along the way. Within the last month my world has been flipped upside down. I Pray none of you become a part of this "club". Some of you may already be. I am on a mission. I'm just a warrior on the ship that my daughter is steering and I am following her command. I felt I needed to post here. Safety first guys! Your family loves you and needs you. Be smart and be proactive. #bringit4cec #onebridgeatatime bringit4cec.org
soupbean
soupbean

Back to top Go down

#bringit4cec Empty Re: #bringit4cec

Post  bruno April 20th 2015, 9:09 am

Shannon, first off I am very sorry for your loss, and i never wish to be in your shoes. I have been following the BS that surrounds your town and that bridge. I hope you succeed in every way to get things safer down there !!!

www.OakleyMotorsports.com
www.Induction-Solutions.com
www.bfevansraceparts.com
www.ultimateconverter.com
www.keithfulpmotorsports.com
bruno
bruno

http://WWW.CKRME.COM

Back to top Go down

Post  maverick April 20th 2015, 9:39 am

Shannon, Until just now, I was completely unaware of your loss and ordeal. Your strength is inspiring. Even though we only met a couple of times when I bought some parts, I'm proud to say I know you. Thanks for the link.

P.S. to other members: This is an important read.
maverick
maverick
BBF CONTRIBUTOR
BBF CONTRIBUTOR

Back to top Go down

Post  whitefield April 20th 2015, 9:47 am

Shannon , sorry for your loss ! I just read the news article about it . Keep God on your side and in your life and you will see her again one day. God Bless and keep you and your Family. Family and close friends will also help you through these difficult times.

Last edited by whitefield on April 20th 2015, 11:39 pm; edited 1 time in total
whitefield
whitefield

Back to top Go down

Post  valleydawg April 20th 2015, 10:34 am

Sorry for your loss. Prayers to you and the family. Randy
valleydawg
valleydawg

Back to top Go down

Post  butterbean April 20th 2015, 3:27 pm

Shannon, I had no idea this was you, I seen it on facebook last week and was like I could not believe you were being arrested for doing that, I told my girlfriend "what the F were they thinking" arresting a man who is trying to help the next person that may go over, our thoughts and prayers are with you and your family and the other family that was effected by this accident. never quit brother!!!!
butterbean
butterbean

Back to top Go down

Post  bbf-falcon April 21st 2015, 8:59 pm

God Bless you Shannon,your daughter is proud. Sorry for your loss brother. Sad

bbf-falcon

Back to top Go down

#bringit4cec Empty I didnt know either

Post  manofmerc April 24th 2015, 6:32 am

I live in Ga. and saw the news coverage .I commend you for your courage facing the police and other county officers .In Ga. small towns rarely take care of certain safety issues including bridges .In my town (Griffin ) there are several dangerous bridges also .Good luck to you and my prayers for you and family you are doing the right thing .Doug

manofmerc
BBF CONTRIBUTOR
BBF CONTRIBUTOR

Back to top Go down

Post  away April 24th 2015, 10:02 am

I am interested in what is going on here but I must have missed the link somewhere? Can someone help?
away
away

Back to top Go down

Post  maverick April 24th 2015, 10:31 am

away wrote:I am interested in what is going on here but I must have missed the link somewhere?  Can someone help?

To get started, google "Charges dropped for greiving dad arrested on bridge" then follow bringit4cec.org
maverick
maverick
BBF CONTRIBUTOR
BBF CONTRIBUTOR

Back to top Go down

Post  gmsmkr April 24th 2015, 10:38 am

Sorry for your loss...... keep on going you can make the change so more of this does not happen

gmsmkr
gmsmkr

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum