BIG BLOCK FORD
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

what aluminum heads would be better than max effort dove heads.

3 posters

Go down

what aluminum heads would be better than max effort dove heads. Empty what aluminum heads would be better than max effort dove heads.

Post  racinghabbit April 20th 2015, 11:19 pm

Building a 545 lower end with flat top pistons. full race engine... What heads would you run that would be better than dove max effort heads..?
racinghabbit
racinghabbit

Back to top Go down

what aluminum heads would be better than max effort dove heads. Empty Re: what aluminum heads would be better than max effort dove heads.

Post  schmitty April 20th 2015, 11:21 pm

Eddy CJ, A429, Blue Thunder A or B, TFS Streets.
schmitty
schmitty

Back to top Go down

what aluminum heads would be better than max effort dove heads. Empty Re: what aluminum heads would be better than max effort dove heads.

Post  racinghabbit April 20th 2015, 11:31 pm

That will also work with my tfs mafia intake
racinghabbit
racinghabbit

Back to top Go down

Post  schmitty April 20th 2015, 11:34 pm

All of the above are direct replacement deals with the same valve layout. If you want to change pistons add the SCJ and P51
schmitty
schmitty

Back to top Go down

Post  supervel45 April 21st 2015, 1:37 am

racinghabbit wrote:That will also work with my tfs mafia intake
Be careful with the Mafia intake. RandyM was in one thread about them, and if I remeber correctly they might have been cataloged wrong, or there was an interchange problem/confusion of sorts. What I am trying to say is, be sure which Mafia intake you have first. Since you said "full race" I was thinking THOR GENII and dual dominators. That may be extra full race though.

supervel45

Back to top Go down

Post  supervel45 April 21st 2015, 5:01 am

racinghabbit wrote:That will also work with my tfs mafia intake
https://www.429-460.com/t20254-mafia-manifold-is-not-what-i-thought-it-was?highlight=mafia+intake

supervel45

Back to top Go down

Post  racinghabbit April 21st 2015, 12:33 pm

Good to know...
racinghabbit
racinghabbit

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down