BIG BLOCK FORD
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

So whats everyones every day carry?

+42
blown473
wayney
jones
605FOX
rck532
zbob
dr's wife racing
capri-sun
BigBlockRanger
bruno
D. Sea
res0rli9
85bigblockfox
the Coug
Moodyblues
Copperhead
BBFmustang
maverick
whatbumper
FalconEh
bigblock t-bird
ROAD RAGE
JBR-3
John Myrick
David Willingham
Doug Rahn
70FB
stangr8cr
Coupe Devil
69F100
pipedobber
gmsmkr
514Fox87
cool40
David Cole
Curt
rmcomprandy
Lem Evans
dfree383
schmitty
BB94STANG
richter69
46 posters

Page 3 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

So whats everyones every day carry? - Page 3 Empty Re: So whats everyones every day carry?

Post  dfree383 May 31st 2015, 9:24 pm

JBR-3 wrote:Question for dfree383:

What shoulder rig do you have for your 44, is it the Galco VHS by chance ?

I don't even remember, it's about 25 years old.
dfree383
dfree383
BBF CONTRIBUTOR
BBF CONTRIBUTOR

Back to top Go down

So whats everyones every day carry? - Page 3 Empty Re: So whats everyones every day carry?

Post  Copperhead June 1st 2015, 9:24 am

Summer months (shorts),.......OR a quick trip to the grocery store, I grab my Kahr P-380.   It's a great little pocket gun and shoots quite well.

Winter months (jacket weather),........Glock 23

Happy medium,....... long shirt,....not tucked in, (spring/fall).....Glock 26    (thinking about trading to a 27)
Copperhead
Copperhead

Back to top Go down

Post  Moodyblues June 1st 2015, 11:31 am

S&W 40
Moodyblues
Moodyblues

http://www.russhoodinsurance.com

Back to top Go down

Post  the Coug June 1st 2015, 1:37 pm

this is so funny all you guys carrying these Bazookas and probably couldn't hit an Elephant in the A$$ with a base fiddle..... I carry one of two guns 9mm will take anything down and can hit what I aim for, or a 22 lr will penetrate anything including a life vest... Shocked
the Coug
the Coug

Back to top Go down

Post  Moodyblues June 1st 2015, 1:58 pm

the Coug wrote:this is so funny all you guys carrying these Bazookas and probably couldn't hit an Elephant in the A$$ with a base fiddle.....  I carry one of two guns 9mm will take anything down and can hit what I aim for, or a 22 lr will penetrate anything including a life vest... Shocked

shot 98/100. Former military. Cool
Moodyblues
Moodyblues

http://www.russhoodinsurance.com

Back to top Go down

Post  the Coug June 1st 2015, 2:29 pm

Moodyblues wrote:
the Coug wrote:this is so funny all you guys carrying these Bazookas and probably couldn't hit an Elephant in the A$$ with a base fiddle.....  I carry one of two guns 9mm will take anything down and can hit what I aim for, or a 22 lr will penetrate anything including a life vest... Shocked

shot 98/100.   Former military.  Cool

key point here is FORMER can you still do it...
the Coug
the Coug

Back to top Go down

Post  85bigblockfox June 1st 2015, 3:20 pm

A guy I went to school with put on a police vest and his brother shot him in the chest with a 22lr. It didn't break skin but left a hell of a bruise. Not the smartest thing to do but they did it. I tried to find the video but it has been removed.
85bigblockfox
85bigblockfox

Back to top Go down

Post  rmcomprandy June 1st 2015, 4:27 pm

I watched a police video where several 25 caliber bullets literally bounced of a cold leather jacket and a man being hit with 6 bullets of 32 caliber, just kept on advancing toward the shooter and beat him silly.

Really opened my eyes ...

rmcomprandy

http://www.rmcompetition.com

Back to top Go down

Post  gmsmkr June 1st 2015, 5:10 pm

A person on "high speed chicken feed" won't be stopped by a 9mm or a 22 if I have to shoot one I want to take body parts off to slow him down...

But I will put my PSE bow up against about any caliber pistol out. you put something with in 45 yds of me and my bow or pistol chances are it's not going to be good for the thing on the other end.

I love my hand cannon can't hide from it behind a wall....
gmsmkr
gmsmkr

Back to top Go down

Post  the Coug June 1st 2015, 5:20 pm

me and a cop friend tried the 2nd chance life vest against a lot of calibers and the 22 and 22 mag went thru no problem the 44 mag also went thru but all others stopped but will make ones day even with a vest be miserable broken bones and bruising would be astronomical

besides on my 9 the first 9 rounds are #12 shot I don't wish to kill them but I will make sure when they go to the hospital they will be in the most excruciating pain ever imagined, when they have to have every single lead pellet removed surgically. How painful do you think laying on the operating table having 600+ lead shots will make you feel, knowing every one will have to be removed one at a time Twisted Evil
the Coug
the Coug

Back to top Go down

Post  richter69 June 1st 2015, 6:55 pm

after the 3 round of #12 the coked out meth head would take the 9mm from you and shove it up your ass......

god forbid I ever have to pull my gun it wont be to ruin their day but to end it........
richter69
richter69

Back to top Go down

Post  85bigblockfox June 1st 2015, 7:55 pm

richter69 wrote:after the 3 round of #12 the coked out meth head would take the 9mm from you and shove it up your ass......

god forbid I ever have to pull my gun it wont be to ruin their day but to end it........

This. He's obviously never ran across a meth head. I saw one get hit in the head with a shovel. Knocked his eye out and the meth head just laughed and took the shovel and beat the shit out of him. They both ended up leaving in ambulances. Why take a chance with a small caliber
85bigblockfox
85bigblockfox

Back to top Go down

Post  Curt June 1st 2015, 9:18 pm

When my gun is in protect mode, it carries the biggest badest load available. If I have to use it, I don't want anyone making it to the operating table.
Curt
Curt

Back to top Go down

Post  dfree383 June 1st 2015, 9:49 pm

You don't want to be anywhere within 50 yards of me if I have a full size pistol or 500 yards with a open site AR.... The belly gun you better not be closer than 20 yards and holding my wallet or threatening me.
dfree383
dfree383
BBF CONTRIBUTOR
BBF CONTRIBUTOR

Back to top Go down

Post  the Coug June 1st 2015, 11:53 pm

I have no use for Meth heads or Thieves like you guys in the cities, and as for you Dave if I shot my smallish guns at something your size I have no problem I sight my little mag in @ 75 yards on a 3 inch shoot n see so you would be like shooting at a barn wall from inside the barn. I like to take mine Prairie dog hunting and most shots are over 100 yards...out to 250... I still think alot of you guys carry oversized guns to compensate for something else, trust me if I have to use this thing for something like home invasion those will have to be identified by finger prints...I love head shots
the Coug
the Coug

Back to top Go down

Post  gmsmkr June 1st 2015, 11:57 pm

^^^^^ hell yea ... I carry a big gun cause my car don't have enough CI Razz if I can't out run it just shoot the tires off it
gmsmkr
gmsmkr

Back to top Go down

Post  dfree383 June 2nd 2015, 12:43 am

the Coug wrote:I have no use for Meth heads or Thieves like you guys in the cities, and as for you Dave if I shot my smallish guns at something your size I have no problem I sight my little mag in @ 75 yards on a 3 inch shoot n see so you would be like shooting at a barn wall from inside the barn. I like to take mine Prairie dog hunting and most shots are over 100 yards...out to 250... I still think alot of you guys carry oversized guns to compensate for something else, trust me if I have to use this thing for something like home invasion those will have to be identified by finger prints...I love head shots

I typically carry a .38, 9mm or a .40 S&W.... I won't carry a rim fire for self defense or where my life depends on it. They just done have what it takes to reliably drop a human sized target. Yes you can get lucky, but my life is not based on being lucky.
dfree383
dfree383
BBF CONTRIBUTOR
BBF CONTRIBUTOR

Back to top Go down

Post  res0rli9 June 2nd 2015, 12:52 am

gmsmkr wrote:^^^^^ hell yea ... I carry a big gun cause my car don't have enough CI Razz if I can't out run it just shoot the tires off it

cheers cheers cheers ......... lol! lol! lol! lol!

res0rli9
BBF CONTRIBUTOR
BBF CONTRIBUTOR

Back to top Go down

Post  D. Sea June 2nd 2015, 8:54 am

Beretta 92FS Inox 17+1 9mm
Open or Concealed, depending on weather and/or attire.

D. Sea
D. Sea

Back to top Go down

Post  bruno June 2nd 2015, 11:03 am

Glock 23

www.OakleyMotorsports.com
www.Induction-Solutions.com
www.bfevansraceparts.com
www.ultimateconverter.com
www.keithfulpmotorsports.com
bruno
bruno

http://WWW.CKRME.COM

Back to top Go down

Post  bigblock t-bird June 2nd 2015, 11:25 am

What a Face ptr51p at times LoL

bigblock t-bird

Back to top Go down

Post  BigBlockRanger June 2nd 2015, 12:35 pm

Curt wrote:S&W SW9VE.

Looked at one of these the other day. You like it?
BigBlockRanger
BigBlockRanger

Back to top Go down

Post  capri-sun June 2nd 2015, 8:55 pm

I carry a sig p250 .45, ot the tarus judge, 3 inch magnums
capri-sun
capri-sun

Back to top Go down

Post  dr's wife racing June 2nd 2015, 9:06 pm

I still carry a M1A1 colt 1911 45 cal. It is what I have shot most of my life and is second nature to me. Good compramise with power/ recoil ect. When it is not practical I carry a diamond back 38 special with plus p's in it home protection is ex chicago police riot gun. Based off a 1100 rem. mag extender pistol grip sliding stock night military sight. Ten rounds at short range is hard to match for fire power.
dr's wife racing
dr's wife racing
BBF CONTRIBUTOR
BBF CONTRIBUTOR

Back to top Go down

Post  Curt June 2nd 2015, 11:03 pm

BigBlockRanger wrote:
Curt wrote:S&W SW9VE.

Looked at one of these the other day.  You like it?

Glock quality or better at half the price. Heck yeah I like it.

I have a friend that shoots a Ruger and I pick up all of his no fires and load them in mine without any problems.
Curt
Curt

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next