BIG BLOCK FORD
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

So whats everyones every day carry?

+42
blown473
wayney
jones
605FOX
rck532
zbob
dr's wife racing
capri-sun
BigBlockRanger
bruno
D. Sea
res0rli9
85bigblockfox
the Coug
Moodyblues
Copperhead
BBFmustang
maverick
whatbumper
FalconEh
bigblock t-bird
ROAD RAGE
JBR-3
John Myrick
David Willingham
Doug Rahn
70FB
stangr8cr
Coupe Devil
69F100
pipedobber
gmsmkr
514Fox87
cool40
David Cole
Curt
rmcomprandy
Lem Evans
dfree383
schmitty
BB94STANG
richter69
46 posters

Page 4 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

So whats everyones every day carry? - Page 4 Empty Re: So whats everyones every day carry?

Post  schmitty June 2nd 2015, 11:24 pm

Curt wrote:

I have a friend that shoots a Ruger and I pick up all of his no fires and load them in mine without any problems.
I'd hate to stake my life on any pistol Ruger ever made. Evil or Very Mad
schmitty
schmitty

Back to top Go down

So whats everyones every day carry? - Page 4 Empty Re: So whats everyones every day carry?

Post  rmcomprandy June 3rd 2015, 10:33 am

schmitty wrote:
Curt wrote:

I have a friend that shoots a Ruger and I pick up all of his no fires and load them in mine without any problems.

They make pretty good revolvers so, they should stick to what they know.

rmcomprandy

http://www.rmcompetition.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Curt June 3rd 2015, 10:57 am

Their semi-autos would be okay if they didn't light strike the primer. That's one problem you'll never have with a DAO.
Curt
Curt

Back to top Go down

Post  schmitty June 3rd 2015, 12:36 pm

rmcomprandy wrote:
schmitty wrote:
Curt wrote:

I had a Blackhawk 44mag that went bang every time, but it wouldn't shoot inside 8” at 25yds. Barrel was not straight to the cylinder. Got rid of it and got a 629 S&W never been happier and it shoots inside 4" at 50 yds.
schmitty
schmitty

Back to top Go down

Post  rmcomprandy June 3rd 2015, 6:19 pm

schmitty wrote:
rmcomprandy wrote:
schmitty wrote:
Curt wrote:

I had a Blackhawk 44mag that went bang every time, but it wouldn't shoot inside 8” at 25yds.  Barrel was not straight to the cylinder.  Got rid of it and got a 629 S&W never been happier and it shoots inside 4" at 50 yds.

When I bought the Dan Wesson, I traded-in a Ruger "Highway Patrolman" 357 mag and it was spot on. I could hit salt and pepper shakers at 20 yards with it.
The "Blackhawk", wasn't that the cowboy type revolver where the cylinder stayed put?

Last edited by rmcomprandy on June 3rd 2015, 6:32 pm; edited 1 time in total

rmcomprandy

Back to top Go down

Post  gmsmkr June 3rd 2015, 6:22 pm

Yes randy the blackhawk is a single action with a window feed and eject.... the redhawk was a double action with the cylinder slid open....on the ruger guns you couldn't give me one and expect me to live in a shoot out..... another mantel gun if you ask me.
gmsmkr
gmsmkr

Back to top Go down

Post  zbob June 3rd 2015, 10:21 pm

couple of f ed up thoughts for yas. iffen you ever need to use a gun you realize you are gonna get stuck in a cage with the other sobs bil or cousin or whatever....

r otten
u gly
g un
e rratic
r esults
 .....blood sugar is just right lol. bob

zbob

Back to top Go down

Post  richter69 June 3rd 2015, 10:56 pm

Better to be judged by 12 than carried by six.....

I run Prescision One XTP in all my stuff for self deffense ammo, Double Tap makes a nasty 200gr Nosler Jhp also... I have some of their 200gr hard cast in 10mm and it really packs a punch.....
richter69
richter69

Back to top Go down

Post  rmcomprandy June 4th 2015, 9:32 am

richter69 wrote:Better to be judged by 12 than carried by six.....

I run Prescision One XTP in all my stuff for self deffense ammo, Double Tap makes a nasty 200gr Nosler Jhp also... I have some of their 200gr hard cast in 10mm and it really packs a punch.....

ALWAYS use "self defense" rounds in a carry pistol.
A hunting round or steel jacketed round ... and you are headed to jail if you shoot someone.

rmcomprandy

Back to top Go down

Post  Curt June 4th 2015, 1:01 pm

rmcomprandy wrote:

A hunting round or steel jacketed round ... and you are headed to jail if you shoot someone.

And your logic for that is?
Curt
Curt

Back to top Go down

Post  D. Sea June 4th 2015, 4:00 pm

rmcomprandy wrote:
richter69 wrote:Better to be judged by 12 than carried by six.....

Depends on which State one resides.

Kommiefornia? Jail
Kentucky? Attaboy

Laughing
D. Sea
D. Sea

Back to top Go down

Post  richter69 June 4th 2015, 4:56 pm

In Ok just has to be at least 80 percent lead and .45 or smaller.
richter69
richter69

Back to top Go down

Post  rck532 June 5th 2015, 2:47 pm

I use a colt 1911 45
rck532
rck532
BBF CONTRIBUTOR
BBF CONTRIBUTOR

Back to top Go down

Post  rmcomprandy June 5th 2015, 3:48 pm

Curt wrote:
rmcomprandy wrote:

The generated lawsuits and normal people going to jail in Michigan because after shooting someone, their bullets showed the court of law their intent to "hunt" or "destroy" not simply to "defend".

rmcomprandy

Back to top Go down

Post  605FOX June 5th 2015, 5:41 pm

idiots Rolling Eyes

605FOX
BBF CONTRIBUTOR
BBF CONTRIBUTOR

Back to top Go down

Post  ROAD RAGE June 5th 2015, 7:24 pm

Somthing what Randy was getting at.
Ya, just like putting a "BEWARE OF DOG" sign up.
bastard that gets bit trespassing, turns it into your fault for knowing the dog don't put up with any shit.
ROAD RAGE
ROAD RAGE

Back to top Go down

Post  Curt June 5th 2015, 7:53 pm

rmcomprandy wrote:
Curt wrote:
rmcomprandy wrote:

The generated lawsuits and normal people going to jail in Michigan because after shooting someone, their bullets showed the court of law their intent to "hunt" or "destroy" not simply to "defend".

That's why Michigan is in the shape its in. You wont find those lawsuits in red states.

And what in the heck do you think is different between a jacketed or hunting round vs a defense round in the eyes of the law?

I have defense rounds that look like they could kill before you ever load them in a gun.
Curt
Curt

Back to top Go down

Post  rmcomprandy June 6th 2015, 12:03 am

"Timed Out" after a minute and a half is not right.

Last edited by rmcomprandy on June 6th 2015, 12:29 am; edited 3 times in total (Reason for editing : What in the hell does, TIMED OUT mean here... twice now.)

rmcomprandy

Back to top Go down

Post  rmcomprandy June 6th 2015, 12:20 am

rmcomprandy wrote:
Curt wrote:

That's why Michigan is in the shape its in. You wont find those lawsuits in red states.

And what in the heck do you think is different between a jacketed or hunting round vs a defense round in the eyes of the law?

I have defense rounds that look like they could kill before you ever load them in a gun.

Why are you attacking me here ...?  Let's shoot the messenger, right...?
Go ask those juries who are putting people in jail and awarding those large sums of money about what is lawful and what is not. They don't seem to care about actualities, only about what is perceived.

I don't wish to become one of their decisions.

AND, Michigan has had a Republican governor, a Republican controlled state congress and a Republican attorney general for the past 5+ years.

rmcomprandy

Back to top Go down

Post  Curt June 6th 2015, 12:36 am

Well lets hope that y'all can rally the troops and help elect a conservative to the white house.

No attack, just discussion. Common sense discussion.
Curt
Curt

Back to top Go down

Post  rmcomprandy June 6th 2015, 1:33 am

Curt wrote:Well lets hope that y'all can rally the troops and help elect a conservative to the white house.

No attack, just discussion. Common sense discussion.

I never proclaimed that I agreed with all this ... just that it is the way it is in this judge-mental climate.

In my opinion, being "Politically Correct" will become the eventual ruin of these United States of America unless something is drastically changed.

Just last week, a 70 year old man was a victim of road rage just north of here when a guy sped around him after being inadvertantly cut-off, stopped the vehicle, came to his driver side window, broke it, grabbed him by the shirt and started punching him.  The 70 year old man shot him 5 times and killed him. He had a pistol permit.
The prosecutor and jury agreed that his action was excessive, surmising he should have just put his vehicle in reverse and gotten out of there. They sent him to jail for 5 years; he really should have gotten a medal.

rmcomprandy

Back to top Go down

Post  maverick June 6th 2015, 9:21 am

Not at all like Alabama.

I heard a news story a couple years ago in Montgomery. Two theives (late teens) broke into a home, thinking no one was there. The homeowner confronted them and shot them. One of them died. The other one learned (from his hospital bed) that he was being charged with his friend's murder.

Seems to be far less coddling of a criminal here.
maverick
maverick
BBF CONTRIBUTOR
BBF CONTRIBUTOR

Back to top Go down

Post  jones June 6th 2015, 5:05 pm

I carry a Glock 42 every single day. I carry it when ever I carry my wallet or keys!

jones

Back to top Go down

Post  richter69 June 6th 2015, 5:32 pm

Got one of those also lol
richter69
richter69

Back to top Go down

Post  Curt June 6th 2015, 6:25 pm

maverick wrote:Not at all like Alabama.  

I heard a news story a couple years ago in Montgomery.  Two theives (late teens) broke into a home, thinking no one was there.  The homeowner confronted them and shot them.  One of them died.  The other one learned (from his hospital bed) that he was being charged with his friend's murder.

Seems to be far less coddling of a criminal here.

I love a story with a happy ending. I love you
Curt
Curt

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next