Official US60 updates !!!

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Official US60 updates !!!

Post  bruno on June 13th 2015, 5:59 pm

What's going on people !!!!
avatar
bruno
Moderator
Moderator

Posts : 10539
Join date : 2008-12-02
Age : 45
Location : MILLBROOK , AL.

View user profile http://WWW.CKRME.COM

Back to top Go down

Re: Official US60 updates !!!

Post  richter69 on June 13th 2015, 6:00 pm

Mediocre.....
avatar
richter69

Posts : 13645
Join date : 2008-12-02
Age : 47
Location : In the winners circle

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Official US60 updates !!!

Post  David Cole on June 13th 2015, 6:39 pm

Hobbs over me in the Quick 8 final.
Hobbs in box class
Cody in no box
Cody over Hobbs for the Blue Oval Gang belt.
Cody gave the belt to G- Dog's Penn crew.

good times for all!
avatar
David Cole
BBF CONTRIBUTOR
BBF CONTRIBUTOR

Posts : 851
Join date : 2009-08-06
Location : Jasper, Al

View user profile http://my.att.net/p/s/community.dll?ep=16&groupid=66449&

Back to top Go down

Re: Official US60 updates !!!

Post  maverick on June 13th 2015, 8:12 pm

David Cole wrote:Hobbs over me in the Quick 8 final.
Hobbs in box class
Cody in no box
Cody over Hobbs for the Blue Oval Gang belt.
Cody gave the belt to G- Dog's Penn crew.

good times for all!

Nice job, guys!cheers

Dan-o...These wins of yours are getting monotonous. Rolling Eyes You weren't aware, but you had a target on your back in the electronics class...then I wound up overseas during the race. Razz

Cody....Way to go, and cool gesture. Cool
avatar
maverick
BBF CONTRIBUTOR
BBF CONTRIBUTOR

Posts : 3051
Join date : 2009-08-06
Age : 66

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Official US60 updates !!!

Post  richter69 on June 13th 2015, 9:05 pm

Dans new sticker worked I see......


Good job guys

avatar
richter69

Posts : 13645
Join date : 2008-12-02
Age : 47
Location : In the winners circle

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Official US60 updates !!!

Post  KY JELLY on June 14th 2015, 2:19 am

Mr Stevens was Dan Hobbs cheating again lol ?
avatar
KY JELLY

Posts : 1530
Join date : 2008-12-03

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Official US60 updates !!!

Post  cool40 on June 14th 2015, 2:33 am

Cool that Hobbs is hard to beat! You all have a safe trip home.
avatar
cool40
BBF CONTRIBUTOR
BBF CONTRIBUTOR

Posts : 7135
Join date : 2009-08-31
Age : 47
Location : on the 1/8 mile dyno

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Official US60 updates !!!

Post  bluef100fe on June 14th 2015, 8:21 am

I was just happy to put a good light on Hobbs and make a pass worthy of being next to the tbird.. It's a bad mofo and Dan is a hell of a bracket racer. One of us always seemed to go red against the other. Good times for sure. Thanks to all the sponsors and people that got this deal together. Glad the turnout was better this year hopefully this event continues to go.
avatar
bluef100fe

Posts : 378
Join date : 2009-09-09
Age : 34
Location : Pulaski, Wisconsin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Official US60 updates !!!

Post  QtrWarrior on June 14th 2015, 8:31 am

Ga Boyz just got home safe and sound after an overnight stay in a rest area..
It was a great time to see and hang out with my Ford brothers, as usual


Cody.. No words can describe that gesture.. You sir are a class act !!!


Last edited by QtrWarrior on June 14th 2015, 8:44 am; edited 1 time in total
avatar
QtrWarrior

Posts : 2545
Join date : 2008-12-02
Age : 59
Location : Bloomingdale, Ga

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Official US60 updates !!!

Post  QtrWarrior on June 14th 2015, 8:37 am

KY JELLY wrote:Mr Stevens was Dan Hobbs cheating again lol ?

No sir,

All kidding aside, Dan is a damn good racer..
But, Being lucky every now and then doesn't hurt...
avatar
QtrWarrior

Posts : 2545
Join date : 2008-12-02
Age : 59
Location : Bloomingdale, Ga

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Official US60 updates !!!

Post  dfree383 on June 14th 2015, 11:35 am

Good job !
avatar
dfree383
BBF CONTRIBUTOR
BBF CONTRIBUTOR

Posts : 13971
Join date : 2009-07-09
Location : Home Wif Da Wife.....

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Official US60 updates !!!

Post  rmcomprandy on June 14th 2015, 1:12 pm

I read this at the beginning and I've just got to sneer and laugh.  

Just how in hell would anyone who doesn't show-up even know a difference in an event between bad or mediocre from good to great;  sounds like weeps of bad wishful thinking onto others or a hint of envy, to me.
I am wrong a lot, though...

AND, to those who just blamed their no-show on chances of bad weather ... you deserve a big hearty laugh 'cause not a drop of rain fell at all, anytime, until 10:15 Saturday night and the Ford stuff was well past finished.
Then there were those who said in print that they would be there in some support, car or no car ... typical talk the talk yet no walking action of any kind to back up what was said.

Even the few people who were looking for excuses to have a bad time there because of some bad luck they had or broke something were smiling anyway; maybe just glad to be there in the midst of all the comraderie and enjoyment happening ... except maybe Ward. Getting hit by a race car going to the staging lanes, (way to fast), could ruin anybody's good time but, to his credit, only for a while.

Now, I'm going back to bed and sleep for another 2 or 3 hours.

rmcomprandy

Posts : 4989
Join date : 2008-12-02
Location : Roseville, Michigan

View user profile http://www.rmcompetition.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Official US60 updates !!!

Post  83-88T-Bird Guy on June 14th 2015, 1:41 pm

bluef100fe wrote:I was just happy to put a good light on Hobbs and make a pass worthy of being next to the tbird.. It's a bad mofo and Dan is a hell of a bracket racer. One of us always seemed to go red against the other. Good times for sure. Thanks to all the sponsors and people that got this deal together. Glad the turnout was better this year hopefully this event continues to go.

Congrats on your win Cody !

That was some superb driving. cheers

That makes you the 2015 king
avatar
83-88T-Bird Guy

Posts : 965
Join date : 2008-12-03
Age : 103
Location : Bardstown, KY

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Official US60 updates !!!

Post  83-88T-Bird Guy on June 14th 2015, 1:46 pm

I had a great time and got to meet some more of the board members for the first time.  Very Happy

I must have put more than 20 passes on the little 4 cylinder T-Bird.

Special thanks to David Cole and his wife for the meal Sat. night.
That was some great food !
avatar
83-88T-Bird Guy

Posts : 965
Join date : 2008-12-03
Age : 103
Location : Bardstown, KY

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Official US60 updates !!!

Post  514Fox87 on June 14th 2015, 1:58 pm

Congrats. to Dan and Cody. Got home about an hour ago after stopping in Ashland for a few hours of sleep. Even though I couldn't race yesterday I had a good time. Already putting it on the calendar for next year! Great meeting so many people!
avatar
514Fox87

Posts : 436
Join date : 2009-08-08
Age : 52
Location : Harrington DE

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Official US60 updates !!!

Post  83-88T-Bird Guy on June 14th 2015, 1:59 pm

David Cole wrote:Hobbs over me in the Quick 8 final.
Hobbs in box class
Cody in no box
Cody over Hobbs for the Blue Oval Gang belt.
Cody gave the belt to G- Dog's Penn crew.

good times for all!


That was Cool on Cody's part giving the belt to G-Dog's Penn. crew.
avatar
83-88T-Bird Guy

Posts : 965
Join date : 2008-12-03
Age : 103
Location : Bardstown, KY

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Official US60 updates !!!

Post  bbf-falcon on June 14th 2015, 2:00 pm

W0W,man what a blast we had. Off the chart imo. You guy's that didn't attend do not know what a great time you missed fosho. Met a lot of new faces and have never laughed so hard in a long time. Good racing,good people,good food,good sponsors,and good weather.It don't get any better than this weekend. Thanks to all the promoters and sponsors for this coming to pass. The payout money,and prizes that were awarded to racers were the most expensive and best that I can ever recall,and we thank all of you greatly. I didn't bring LiL Tweety,but I did race Sooz's Mustang and got down to last 5 cars in Pro w/it and collected $50 bucks.Thanks George Very Happy .
I have lots of Pic's to post as soon as I rest up and download them. Can't wait till next year. Very Happy

bbf-falcon

Posts : 8992
Join date : 2008-12-03
Location : Jackson, Ohio

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Official US60 updates !!!

Post  bbf-falcon on June 14th 2015, 2:08 pm

514Fox87 wrote:Congrats. to Dan and Cody.  Got home about an hour ago after stopping in Ashland for a few hours of sleep.  Even though I couldn't race yesterday I had a good time.  Already putting it on the calendar for next year!  Great meeting so many people!

Melvin,It was good meeting you brother. Me and The late nite crowd (Me, Randy Malik,Dan,Keith Fulp,and Dans cousin Joe) were discussing your hospitality and cooking abilities last night under the moonlight. Thanks for some great food. Bruno will take a backseat too you and Wes Littrell any thim,you gyu's can flatout cook. Thanks brother. Wink

bbf-falcon

Posts : 8992
Join date : 2008-12-03
Location : Jackson, Ohio

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Official US60 updates !!!

Post  56Tbird on June 14th 2015, 2:13 pm

rmcomprandy wrote:I read this at the beginning and I've just got to sneer and laugh.  

Just how in hell would anyone who doesn't show-up even know a difference in an event between bad or mediocre from good to great;  sounds like weeps of bad wishful thinking onto others or a hint of envy, to me.
I am wrong a lot, though...

AND, to those who just blamed their no-show on chances of bad weather ... you deserve a big hearty laugh 'cause not a drop of rain fell at all, anytime, until 10:15 Saturday night and the Ford stuff was well past finished.
Then there were those who said in print that they would be there in some support, car or no car ... typical talk the talk yet no walking action of any kind to back up what was said.

Even the few people who were looking for excuses to have a bad time there because of some bad luck they had or broke something were smiling anyway; maybe just glad to be there in the midst of all the comraderie and enjoyment happening ... except maybe Ward. Getting hit by a race car going to the staging lanes, (way to fast), could ruin anybody's good time but, to his credit, only for a while.

Now, I'm going back to bed and sleep for another 2 or 3 hours.
I'm so glad that me,Rick Brown ,Keith Fulp and my cousin Joe got to attend the Randy Malik Sensitivity Seminar Saturday night...We learned a lot about Bubble Baths and marijuana with a small dog from a passing by spectator!! Very Happy You had to be there to get this !!
avatar
56Tbird
BBF CONTRIBUTOR
BBF CONTRIBUTOR

Posts : 5255
Join date : 2008-12-02
Age : 59
Location : Hawesville,Ky.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Official US60 updates !!!

Post  bbf-falcon on June 14th 2015, 2:29 pm

Randy Malik's Interweb sensitivity seminars are a must for any Forum member imo. he enlightenes you on how to answer dumbass questions w/o worring or caring if you hurt their feelings or not. He even warned us attending members that he has been told that his voice has been known to put Homosexuals to sleep. Shocked  So even us that had a few too many beers,were wide eyed. lol! Dan started too nod off a few times. affraid

bbf-falcon

Posts : 8992
Join date : 2008-12-03
Location : Jackson, Ohio

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Official US60 updates !!!

Post  83-88T-Bird Guy on June 14th 2015, 2:35 pm

56Tbird wrote:I'm so glad that me,Rick Brown ,Keith Fulp and my cousin Joe got to attend the Randy Malik Sensitivity Seminar Saturday night...We learned a lot about Bubble Baths and marijuana with a small dog from a passing by spectator!! Very Happy You had to be there to get this !!


bbf-falcon wrote:Randy Malik's Interweb sensitivity seminars are a must for any Forum member imo. he enlightenes you on how to answer dumbass questions w/o worring or caring if you hurt their feelings or not. He even warned us attending members that he has been told that his voice has been known to put Homosexuals to sleep. Shocked  So even us that had a few too many beers,were wide eyed. lol! Dan started too nod off a few times. affraid


Darn....wished I had been able to sit in on that conversation.  LOL

I was busy getting ready to run the reg. Sat. night program @ US60.

It was good to meet you Rick. Very Happy
avatar
83-88T-Bird Guy

Posts : 965
Join date : 2008-12-03
Age : 103
Location : Bardstown, KY

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Official US60 updates !!!

Post  Doug Rahn on June 14th 2015, 4:36 pm

As always I had a great time, it was great to see old friends again and make some new ones too. Here's the video I shot, not my best.

avatar
Doug Rahn
BBF CONTRIBUTOR
BBF CONTRIBUTOR

Posts : 1635
Join date : 2009-08-07
Age : 66
Location : Springfield, GA

View user profile http://www.cardomain.com/ride/228081

Back to top Go down

Re: Official US60 updates !!!

Post  gmsmkr on June 14th 2015, 5:34 pm

This is why it sucks to self employed sometimes.... sounds like I missed the best weekend I could have had in a while. Congrats to you guys and glad everyone made it back home.

This is one trip I was advised to take and had every intention even had my bags packed. But had a Good customer with a rush job and just couldn't turn him away.
avatar
gmsmkr

Posts : 1364
Join date : 2014-06-22
Location : alabama

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Official US60 updates !!!

Post  DILLIGASDAVE on June 14th 2015, 6:34 pm

Doug Rahn wrote:As always I had a great time, it was great to see old friends again and make some new ones too. Here's the video I shot, not my best.



OK don't know if I missed it being posted here before now, but I'm gonna need some pics of the cool lookin twin engine roadster at the end of the video. Twisted Evil
avatar
DILLIGASDAVE

Posts : 2173
Join date : 2009-08-08
Location : Texas. pronounced "texASS"

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Official US60 updates !!!

Post  QtrWarrior on June 14th 2015, 6:39 pm

gmsmkr wrote:This is why it sucks to self employed sometimes.... sounds like I missed the best weekend I could have had in a while. Congrats to you guys and glad everyone made it back home.

This is one trip I was advised to take and had every intention even had my bags packed. But had a Good customer with a rush job and just couldn't turn him away.

It was a GREAT weekend, You have no idea what you missed..
avatar
QtrWarrior

Posts : 2545
Join date : 2008-12-02
Age : 59
Location : Bloomingdale, Ga

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Back to top


 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum