BIG BLOCK FORD
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Trying to do a search on the site box -

5 posters

Go down

Trying to do a search on the site box -  Empty Trying to do a search on the site box -

Post  75truck August 12th 2015, 11:06 pm

Trying to do a search for "best 429 truck cam"  and I get no results.  
What am I doing wrong?

Bob
Tucson

75truck

Back to top Go down

Trying to do a search on the site box -  Empty Re: Trying to do a search on the site box -

Post  gmsmkr August 13th 2015, 12:07 am

There is no best off the shelf grind for one combo you want to match the cam to your combo and desired rpm and off idle specs....

Tell us more about your build....

1) heads
2) Compression
3) intended use
4) rpm range you want to shift and most time spent in
gmsmkr
gmsmkr

Back to top Go down

Trying to do a search on the site box -  Empty Rebuilding Truck

Post  75truck August 13th 2015, 12:18 am

My 75 ford 3/4 ton F250 is getting a new engine - Street driven - changing my c6 out to a zf5speed with a 370 rear gear.  Want a nice performing street truck - some towing - but mostly a weekend driver.

But my question is mostly how do I search most effectively?

Bob
Tucson

75truck

Back to top Go down

Trying to do a search on the site box -  Empty Re: Trying to do a search on the site box -

Post  FalconEh August 13th 2015, 12:24 am

Forget the search, give more information, and ask more questions...you can't believe everything you search on the internet Rolling Eyes
FalconEh
FalconEh

Back to top Go down

Post  DFI429 August 13th 2015, 6:56 am

75truck wrote:Trying to do a search for "best 429 truck cam"  and I get no results.  
What am I doing wrong?

Bob
Tucson

To answer the basic question, the search for this site is flaky.  Many times I have gotten "No results found" for the most common of terms.. like SCJ, or 521, or Pro-Comp Shocked Twisted Evil Wink

Sometimes the advanced search with certain selections is the way to go..  again it's flaky
DFI429
DFI429

http://home.comcast.net/~dfi429/

Back to top Go down

Post  supervel45 August 13th 2015, 10:57 am

I can tell you there are not many threads on 429 truck street cams here esp. with 5 speeds. You might try Pirate 4X4 or some of the other truck websites. If you want a Custom Grind there are plenty of guys here for that, and you might be better off going that way, if you know your exact combination.

supervel45

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down