Post em up

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Re: Post em up

Post  FalconEh on August 28th 2015, 11:33 pm

gmsmkr wrote:

cheers Nice Mike, now get that black tang done, load er up and go kick some booty!
FalconEh

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  David Cole on August 31st 2015, 7:36 pm

Posting for Ward..... Me thinks he needs a bigger truck. Shocked

David Cole
BBF CONTRIBUTOR
BBF CONTRIBUTOR

View user profile http://my.att.net/p/s/community.dll?ep=16&groupid=66449&

Back to top Go down

Post  jasonf on August 31st 2015, 9:31 pm

I have had my old girl is 2002. It's a 2003, FX4, F350, 7.3l, exhaust, cold air intake and DP tuner. It has been to many states and provinces from northern British Columbia to Miami Florida all the way up to Ohio and PA in the northeast.

jasonf
BBF CONTRIBUTOR
BBF CONTRIBUTOR

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  dr's wife racing on September 2nd 2015, 9:46 am

David Cole wrote:Posting for Ward..... Me thinks he needs a bigger truck. Shocked

No, No, I need a bigger boat. Still plenty of truck left. It is a 2002 7.3 with K&N filter, Super Chips tuner and a 5 inch exhaust. It has a air bag suspension. 90000 miles. It is always hooked to something. It does pretty decent on fuel unloaded is 19.8. I always keep the tuner in tow mode that is where it does the best.
The boat is 43 foot with twin 300 yamaha's it goes thru 23 gallons a hour at a cruise speed 38 knots on smooth water .
dr's wife racing
BBF CONTRIBUTOR
BBF CONTRIBUTOR

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  jbozzelle on September 2nd 2015, 3:22 pm

dr's wife racing wrote:
David Cole wrote:Posting for Ward..... Me thinks he needs a bigger truck. Shocked

No, No,  I need a bigger boat. Still plenty of truck left.  It is a 2002 7.3 with K&N filter, Super Chips tuner and a 5 inch exhaust. It has a air bag suspension. 90000 miles. It is always hooked to something. It does pretty decent on fuel unloaded is  19.8. I always keep the tuner in tow mode that is where it does the best.
The boat is 43 foot with twin 300 yamaha's it goes thru 23 gallons a hour at a cruise speed 38 knots on smooth water .

Your boat???

jbozzelle

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  dr's wife racing on September 2nd 2015, 8:55 pm

No It is the best kind of boat. My buddies and I can use it any time I want. Lol. It comes with the right gps ##'s to catch big fish. You will have to go out with us sometime. It is a blast. Fishing pvt. ##'s is nothing like a charter trip.
dr's wife racing
BBF CONTRIBUTOR
BBF CONTRIBUTOR

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  gmsmkr on September 2nd 2015, 9:40 pm

dr's wife racing wrote:No It is the best kind of boat.  My buddies and I can use it any time I want. Lol. It comes with the right gps ##'s to catch big fish. You will have to go out with us sometime. It is a blast. Fishing pvt. ##'s is nothing like a charter trip.

Is it fishing weather or racing weather Razz Razz
gmsmkr

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  blown86hallet on September 3rd 2015, 10:26 am

dr's wife racing wrote:No It is the best kind of boat.  My buddies and I can use it any time I want. Lol. It comes with the right gps ##'s to catch big fish. You will have to go out with us sometime. It is a blast. Fishing pvt. ##'s is nothing like a charter trip.

this is the best fishing boat.

blown86hallet

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  dr's wife racing on September 3rd 2015, 12:25 pm

You do have a nice boat there. I don't think my wife would let me fish in it though. lol
dr's wife racing
BBF CONTRIBUTOR
BBF CONTRIBUTOR

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  dr's wife racing on September 3rd 2015, 12:28 pm

gmsmkr wrote:

Is it fishing weather or racing weather Razz Razz
It is both!!! Can't wait for college football !? It keeps all the fools out of the way so we can have a good time. No kidding thru next month is the best time to fish in the Gulf
dr's wife racing
BBF CONTRIBUTOR
BBF CONTRIBUTOR

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Moodyblues on September 3rd 2015, 12:35 pm

blown86hallet wrote:

Nice Boat Very Happy
Moodyblues

View user profile http://www.russhoodinsurance.com

Back to top Go down

Post  jbozzelle on September 3rd 2015, 1:02 pm

Definitely keep me in mind.  Would love to go.  Can't get too many friends to go around here.  We're all hurting from low oil prices...

Need more specs on the boat though. 34' or 43'?? Looks 34' in the pic. Is it a Pursuit?

jbozzelle

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  jbozzelle on September 3rd 2015, 1:04 pm

blown86hallet wrote:

Yes it is... As long as it doesn't smell fishy...

jbozzelle

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  dr's wife racing on September 3rd 2015, 1:51 pm

jbozzelle wrote:

Definitely keep me in mind.  Would love to go.  Can't get too many friends to go around here.  We're all hurting from low oil prices...

Need more specs on the boat though.  34' or 43'?? Looks 34' in the pic.  Is it a Pursuit?
Sorry Its a 34 footer my typing stinks. you will be first on my list. I prob won"t go out anymore this yr. I've used up about all of my play time and money for now.
dr's wife racing
BBF CONTRIBUTOR
BBF CONTRIBUTOR

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  dr's wife racing on September 3rd 2015, 1:52 pm

jbozzelle wrote:

Need more specs on the boat though.  34' or 43'?? Looks 34' in the pic.  Is it a Pursuit?
Sorry Its  a 34  footer my typing stinks.  you will be first on my list. I prob won"t go out anymore this yr. I've used up about all of my play time and money for now.
dr's wife racing
BBF CONTRIBUTOR
BBF CONTRIBUTOR

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum