BIG BLOCK FORD
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

West point Miss.

4 posters

Go down

West point Miss.  Empty West point Miss.

Post  dr's wife racing September 6th 2015, 1:56 pm

The track I went was in west point miss. About 60 miles from my house. I had not heard of this place untill last yr. decided to go over with some of my grudge buddies and give it a try. Talk about a trow back to the day. It was a decent concrete surface. A little bumpy but not bad. Timing tower was two storage containers stacked on top of each other. Only part of the lights/timing were were working due to a lighting strike. No prob. They had tree and finish line working and the race goes on. You have to go to the timing tower were they hand write a ticket to ensure no times get out. Some people don't trust the timers at all so they turn them off and only have the tree on to show relights. They set up a camara on the finish line.and a man on each side with Hugh checkered flag to show the winner. Pretty cool stuff. My buddy with the punisher car.won his grudge race. It was a pretty decent pay day. I also had a good day with my car in shake down mode. Finally got it going the right way.
dr's wife racing
dr's wife racing
BBF CONTRIBUTOR
BBF CONTRIBUTOR

Back to top Go down

West point Miss.  Empty Re: West point Miss.

Post  butterbean September 6th 2015, 2:42 pm

sounds like my kinda place, glad you got some good passes in and got it going the rite way, keep us posted on your progress
butterbean
butterbean

Back to top Go down

Post  gmsmkr September 6th 2015, 3:08 pm

Sounds like paradise for grudge guys.... nice to hear you got it going your way
gmsmkr
gmsmkr

Back to top Go down

Post  torino501 September 7th 2015, 1:18 pm

shoot all you need is some cows in a pasture next to it and id be right at home.

torino501

Back to top Go down

Post  dr's wife racing September 7th 2015, 7:16 pm

There is a big field. Didn't see any cows. It sue is a cool place. I was just happy we finally got my car to act right.
dr's wife racing
dr's wife racing
BBF CONTRIBUTOR
BBF CONTRIBUTOR

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down