Big Chief and Chucky Wreck

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

Big Chief and Chucky Wreck

Post  supervel45 on November 15th 2015, 9:44 am

Sorry link had to go. Faggots at YB perved it out too bad.


Last edited by supervel45 on November 16th 2015, 1:56 am; edited 1 time in total

supervel45

Posts : 3080
Join date : 2013-09-04

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Big Chief and Chucky Wreck

Post  yellowhorse7 on November 15th 2015, 10:17 am

Saw the pics around 4:45 this morning. Crazy stuff. Probably 350k between both of those cars....poof....gone
avatar
yellowhorse7

Posts : 1382
Join date : 2009-11-16
Age : 92
Location : Polk County

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Big Chief and Chucky Wreck

Post  dfree383 on November 15th 2015, 10:31 am

That's racing when you play on the street with really fast shit.
avatar
dfree383
BBF CONTRIBUTOR
BBF CONTRIBUTOR

Posts : 14122
Join date : 2009-07-09
Location : Home Wif Da Wife.....

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Big Chief and Chucky Wreck

Post  supervel45 on November 15th 2015, 10:36 am

They could have wrecked them as bad or worse at the track, not that it matters.

supervel45

Posts : 3080
Join date : 2013-09-04

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Big Chief and Chucky Wreck

Post  yellowhorse7 on November 15th 2015, 10:52 am

Awful rocky area they were racing in....
avatar
yellowhorse7

Posts : 1382
Join date : 2009-11-16
Age : 92
Location : Polk County

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Big Chief and Chucky Wreck

Post  dfree383 on November 15th 2015, 11:10 am

supervel45 wrote:They could have wrecked them as bad or worse at the track, not that it matters.

A Prepped and maintained track with proper guard railing is a lot safer than a stretch of road...... Just sayin.
avatar
dfree383
BBF CONTRIBUTOR
BBF CONTRIBUTOR

Posts : 14122
Join date : 2009-07-09
Location : Home Wif Da Wife.....

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Big Chief and Chucky Wreck

Post  richter69 on November 15th 2015, 12:01 pm

Some karma finally starting to set in...

He will be fine and im sure he will have a go fund me acct new ride soon
avatar
richter69

Posts : 13645
Join date : 2008-12-02
Age : 47
Location : In the winners circle

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Big Chief and Chucky Wreck

Post  cool40 on November 15th 2015, 12:30 pm

Who didn't see this coming? Rolling Eyes
avatar
cool40
BBF CONTRIBUTOR
BBF CONTRIBUTOR

Posts : 7150
Join date : 2009-08-31
Age : 47
Location : on the 1/8 mile dyno

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Big Chief and Chucky Wreck

Post  richter69 on November 15th 2015, 12:39 pm

I hear Chuck likes to sucker punch people like a bitch
avatar
richter69

Posts : 13645
Join date : 2008-12-02
Age : 47
Location : In the winners circle

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Big Chief and Chucky Wreck

Post  cool40 on November 15th 2015, 12:47 pm

I wonder if they had concrete guardrail ? Laughing
avatar
cool40
BBF CONTRIBUTOR
BBF CONTRIBUTOR

Posts : 7150
Join date : 2009-08-31
Age : 47
Location : on the 1/8 mile dyno

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Big Chief and Chucky Wreck

Post  supervel45 on November 15th 2015, 1:25 pm

richter69 wrote:I hear Chuck likes to sucker punch people like a bitch
You may be thinking of asshole spitting Chuck with the white Mustang? The Chucky that wrecked has a red Mustang and is not from OKC.

supervel45

Posts : 3080
Join date : 2013-09-04

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Big Chief and Chucky Wreck

Post  richter69 on November 15th 2015, 1:40 pm

Im talking about what Chuck did a month ago at the cashdays race, him and that pussy Shane puttin a beat down (on camera) on my buddy Richard. Chuck sucker punched him from the side..... Chief and all the other SO crew just sat around and watched. James who drives The Reaper was the only one to bust it up.

Richard had his jaw broke from the hit he never saw comin and lost 6 teeth in the process.
He was gonna file charges but the Discovery Channel waver you sign bs was put into play.

I was supposed to go help him that night but instead went and helped Billy and Dave at the track, prob best I didnt go it would have not ended well im sure.

Btw Dave Comstock started the whole mess, I really cant stand that motherf-cker...... A side note, Im havin my house and shop roofed atm, i pulled up monday as they were unloading materials and one of the guys asked how it felt to beat his ass at the no prep last year..... No matter what he does he will never unlose that race lol
avatar
richter69

Posts : 13645
Join date : 2008-12-02
Age : 47
Location : In the winners circle

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Big Chief and Chucky Wreck

Post  gmsmkr on November 15th 2015, 1:55 pm

richter69 wrote:Im talking about what Chuck did a month ago at the cashdays race, him and that pussy Shane puttin a beat down (on camera) on my buddy Richard. Chuck sucker punched him from the side..... Chief and all the other SO crew just sat around and watched. James who drives The Reaper was the only one to bust it up.

Richard had his jaw broke from the hit he never saw comin and lost 6 teeth in the process.
He was gonna file charges but the Discovery Channel waver you sign bs was put into play.

I was supposed to go help him that night but instead went and helped Billy and Dave at the track, prob best I didnt go it would have not ended well im sure.

Btw Dave Comstock started the whole mess, I really cant stand that motherf-cker...... A side note, Im havin my house and shop roofed atm, i pulled up monday as they were unloading materials and one of the guys asked how it felt to beat his ass at the no prep last year..... No matter what he does he will never unlose that race lol

Sounds to me like someone needs a good old fashion country beating with a tire iron and a baseball bat put some ribs in the spine and jaw bones in there gut.... I can't stand a damn bitch that wants to sucker puch somebody.
avatar
gmsmkr

Posts : 1364
Join date : 2014-06-22
Location : alabama

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Big Chief and Chucky Wreck

Post  dfree383 on November 15th 2015, 2:09 pm

richter69 wrote:Im talking about what Chuck did a month ago at the cashdays race, him and that pussy Shane puttin a beat down (on camera) on my buddy Richard. Chuck sucker punched him from the side..... Chief and all the other SO crew just sat around and watched. James who drives The Reaper was the only one to bust it up.

Richard had his jaw broke from the hit he never saw comin and lost 6 teeth in the process.
He was gonna file charges but the Discovery Channel waver you sign bs was put into play.

I was supposed to go help him that night but instead went and helped Billy and Dave at the track, prob best I didnt go it would have not ended well im sure.

Btw Dave Comstock started the whole mess, I really cant stand that motherf-cker...... A side note, Im havin my house and shop roofed atm, i pulled up monday as they were unloading materials and one of the guys asked how it felt to beat his ass at the no prep last year..... No matter what he does he will never unlose that race lol

And for the record you can wipe your ass with a waiver when it come down to personal assault
avatar
dfree383
BBF CONTRIBUTOR
BBF CONTRIBUTOR

Posts : 14122
Join date : 2009-07-09
Location : Home Wif Da Wife.....

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Big Chief and Chucky Wreck

Post  richter69 on November 15th 2015, 2:49 pm

Idk, last night was the first i heard of it. I texted Richard that night to see how it went and he just now told me. Has had two surgeries so far and still needs one more.

Seems ever since Chuck has been hangin w Dave his car has gotten slower anyways
avatar
richter69

Posts : 13645
Join date : 2008-12-02
Age : 47
Location : In the winners circle

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Big Chief and Chucky Wreck

Post  cool40 on November 15th 2015, 2:55 pm

Sounds like they fight like they race. Laughing
avatar
cool40
BBF CONTRIBUTOR
BBF CONTRIBUTOR

Posts : 7150
Join date : 2009-08-31
Age : 47
Location : on the 1/8 mile dyno

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Big Chief and Chucky Wreck

Post  dr's wife racing on November 15th 2015, 4:08 pm

Don't hit hit him with a bat. I have a friend facing charges for that. Guy broke in his shop stole his tools. Got high and came back to me buddies house. They had words guy pulled a knife. My buddie got him up side the head with a bat and put him down. Hard. My buddie has charges pending. Even though guy came to my buddies place and the knife was at the scene Has streached out over three years. It ain't right But it s not worth it. It effects his and his family's life every day.
avatar
dr's wife racing
BBF CONTRIBUTOR
BBF CONTRIBUTOR

Posts : 1644
Join date : 2009-08-20

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Big Chief and Chucky Wreck

Post  cool40 on November 15th 2015, 4:34 pm

dr's wife racing wrote:Don't hit hit him with a bat. I have a friend facing charges for that. Guy broke in his shop stole his tools. Got high and came back to me buddies house. They had words guy pulled a knife. My buddie got him up side the head with a bat and put him down. Hard. My buddie has charges pending. Even though guy came to my buddies place and the knife was at the scene  Has streached out over three years.  It ain't right   But it s not worth it. It effects his and his family's life every day.
he should have killed him, no more his word against mine bs! Shocked
avatar
cool40
BBF CONTRIBUTOR
BBF CONTRIBUTOR

Posts : 7150
Join date : 2009-08-31
Age : 47
Location : on the 1/8 mile dyno

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Big Chief and Chucky Wreck

Post  richter69 on November 15th 2015, 6:29 pm

Pull a knife on me at my home your gonna be full of holes and there wont be but one side of the story to be told.
avatar
richter69

Posts : 13645
Join date : 2008-12-02
Age : 47
Location : In the winners circle

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Big Chief and Chucky Wreck

Post  plowboy34 on November 15th 2015, 7:35 pm

dfree is correct....the waiver only means you can't sue Discovery Channel or anybody else there but when it becomes a law being broken that waiver is nothing....if that is how it went down it is assault with intent to injure someone.

plowboy34

Posts : 220
Join date : 2010-03-13
Location : SE Missouri

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Big Chief and Chucky Wreck

Post  Copperhead on November 16th 2015, 2:07 pm

cool40 wrote:
dr's wife racing wrote:Don't hit hit him with a bat. I have a friend facing charges for that. Guy broke in his shop stole his tools. Got high and came back to me buddies house. They had words guy pulled a knife. My buddie got him up side the head with a bat and put him down. Hard. My buddie has charges pending. Even though guy came to my buddies place and the knife was at the scene  Has streached out over three years.  It ain't right   But it s not worth it. It effects his and his family's life every day.
he should have killed him, no more his word against mine bs! Shocked

richter69 wrote:Pull a knife on me at my home your gonna be full of holes and there wont be but one side of the story to be told.

You got that Shit right,..........

I don't care,......who, what, where,....or why,.....

MF'r pulls a knife on ME,........One of us is going to die.

My money on who is going to be looking at the grass from the root side,......is going to be the one with the blade.


FWIW,....
My brother was killed with a knife 20+ years ago.
avatar
Copperhead

Posts : 450
Join date : 2009-09-05
Age : 47
Location : Pikeville, KY

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Big Chief and Chucky Wreck

Post  maverick on November 16th 2015, 4:24 pm

I'm looking into my crystal ball. I see a TV time slot opening up on the DC for a new reality show with a cast that features fewer dumshits  than Street Outlaws.

Anyone else spot the irony..."Just because we're dumbasses, don't mean you can be, too."......??


Last edited by maverick on November 17th 2015, 11:40 pm; edited 1 time in total
avatar
maverick
BBF CONTRIBUTOR
BBF CONTRIBUTOR

Posts : 3052
Join date : 2009-08-06
Age : 66

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Big Chief and Chucky Wreck

Post  6jeff6 on November 16th 2015, 6:52 pm

Sucker punching someone is piss poor. But these guys have proven even with editing they are ass holes ...
avatar
6jeff6

Posts : 279
Join date : 2015-09-03

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Big Chief and Chucky Wreck

Post  605FOX on November 16th 2015, 7:07 pm

idiots !!!

605FOX
BBF CONTRIBUTOR
BBF CONTRIBUTOR

Posts : 165
Join date : 2009-08-08

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Big Chief and Chucky Wreck

Post  72mav on November 16th 2015, 7:27 pm

You want to know how much a idiot Dave is? This may sound chicken shit. The guy who sold Dave all his CM tubing for his Nova told a vender freind of mine that all the welds were Mig-Welded.... No wonder it took a shit. Probably busted a weld on the hit.
LOL!
Al out
avatar
72mav

Posts : 1080
Join date : 2008-12-03
Age : 55
Location : central Michigan

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Back to top


 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum