BIG BLOCK FORD
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Big Chief and Chucky Wreck

+27
Lem Evans
whatbumper
68formalGT
jasonf
BigBlockRanger
D. Sea
Mike R
jeffgfg
747JetMech
jones
Carl
blown86hallet
Moodyblues
85bigblockfox
72mav
605FOX
6jeff6
maverick
Copperhead
plowboy34
dr's wife racing
gmsmkr
cool40
richter69
dfree383
yellowhorse7
supervel45
31 posters

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Go down

Big Chief and Chucky Wreck - Page 4 Empty Re: Big Chief and Chucky Wreck

Post  yellowhorse7 December 17th 2015, 2:55 pm

DILLIGASDAVE wrote:
jones wrote:Big Chief and Chucky Wreck - Page 4 Booste11
Big Chief and Chucky Wreck - Page 4 Booste12
Big Chief and Chucky Wreck - Page 4 Booste13

From the main hoop back the cage layout looks like the way Jerry Bickel used to design his old Pro Stock/Pro Mod cars & chassis kits.

The car started to get built 5-6 years ago. May speak about some of the older (although still works fine) "technology"
yellowhorse7
yellowhorse7

Back to top Go down

Post  John Myrick December 18th 2015, 9:01 am

dfree383 wrote:
richter69 wrote:Im talking about what Chuck did a month ago at the cashdays race, him and that pussy Shane puttin a beat down (on camera) on my buddy Richard. Chuck sucker punched him from the side..... Chief and all the other SO crew just sat around and watched. James who drives The Reaper was the only one to bust it up.

Richard had his jaw broke from the hit he never saw comin and lost 6 teeth in the process.
He was gonna file charges but the Discovery Channel waver you sign bs was put into play.

I was supposed to go help him that night but instead went and helped Billy and Dave at the track, prob best I didnt go it would have not ended well im sure.

Btw Dave Comstock started the whole mess, I really cant stand that motherf-cker...... A side note, Im havin my house and shop roofed atm, i pulled up monday as they were unloading materials and one of the guys asked how it felt to beat his ass at the no prep last year..... No matter what he does he will never unlose that race lol

And for the record you can wipe your ass with a waiver when it come down to personal assault

Lawyers love waivers.........gives themselves something to laugh at
John Myrick
John Myrick
BBF CONTRIBUTOR
BBF CONTRIBUTOR

Back to top Go down

Post  FalconEh December 28th 2015, 10:10 pm

Copperhead wrote:
gmsmkr wrote:
Copperhead wrote:
richter69 wrote:Im talking about what Chuck did a month ago at the cashdays race, him and that pussy Shane puttin a beat down (on camera) on my buddy Richard. Chuck sucker punched him from the side..... Chief and all the other SO crew just sat around and watched. James who drives The Reaper was the only one to bust it up.

Richard had his jaw broke from the hit he never saw comin and lost 6 teeth in the process.
He was gonna file charges but the Discovery Channel waver you sign bs was put into play.

Well,......

Looks like this little ordeal got aired out on TV last night,....

IMO,.....
Even though Dave was being a Dick,.....and running his mouth,......your buddy Richard, throwing HOT coffee on a crowd of people because he couldn't handle the smack talk,... was uncalled for.

Throw Shit,....Get Hit.

I'll bet he think twice before doing that again.

Chuck spits on people and into crowds and wants to fight people in wheel chairs but I guess it's ok for him to do that shit Rolling Eyes

I never said anything about being "OK" with the spitting incident.  
IMO,..... Chuck needed HIS ass beat for that.

gmsmkr wrote:But for some reason they act like chuck did a big thing for Dave.... what Richard should have done was went and grabbed ol Dave's ass up and beat him senseless then started on chuck
I am not sure the coffee was HOT...no steam on camera, it could have been cooler than Chuck's gallon of spit he likes to through on everyone every episode Shocked I am sure Dave doesn't want to meet up with Richard at the local stop n shop, and Chuck will find the guy that stops the sucker punch, and he will beg for the beating to stop.

747JetMech wrote:
blown86hallet wrote:street racing,,,, aint got shit...

Big Chief and Chucky Wreck - Page 4 Rear_zpslxb2tdzn

Always knows how to get us to digress....

X2 Smile
FalconEh
FalconEh

Back to top Go down

Post  supervel45 December 28th 2015, 10:47 pm

68formalGT wrote:
yellowhorse7 wrote:
68formalGT wrote:^^^^I wonder what engine he's going with? That would be pretty awesome with a big block in it!!

SBF......pushrod motor

Why no twin turbo/ nitrous big block?
There was a SB car in Denton Tx. ( not sure what make engine ) not long ago that went 3.9's on radials. Bad9er went 3.8's with the BB Blower car in the same race. I don't think boosted needs a BBF and it may even be a handicap with no prep sometimes.

supervel45

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4