BIG BLOCK FORD
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Drag Week

3 posters

Go down

Drag Week Empty Drag Week

Post  quick 52 December 21st 2015, 11:44 am

Hot Rod is going to run a Drag weekend west and east this year also Drag Week.. Hope to see some BBF think there was only 2 last year a Torino and a Ranchero. I didn't take my 52 F1 used the sons Vette .. Hope to make it this year with the truck

quick 52

Back to top Go down

Drag Week Empty Re: Drag Week

Post  mlp911 December 24th 2015, 2:00 am

im hoping i can bring the ranchero back to drag week.
mlp911
mlp911

Back to top Go down

Post  quick 52 December 24th 2015, 12:24 pm

mlp911 wrote:im hoping i can bring the ranchero back to drag week.
Remember talking with you and your friend at Union Grove. That place was crazy couldn't believe all the spectator place was packed... Your Ranchero got it done I was with the Mopar guys with the black 68 Dart and the black Hemi RR I had the silver Z06... I didn't make registration but was on the waiting list... Didn't want to drive the truck in case didn't get in... Did get in and the Vette was fun had a great time hope to see you there in 2016 Merry Xmas

quick 52

Back to top Go down

Post  J.Toney December 26th 2015, 12:01 am

A freind and I have a clunker we're gonna take a stab at getting together. '78 F-150 swb, 2wd. Idea is 13.5:1 A-head 528" on E85, C6, maybe a GV overdrive, CV front end and Cal-trac's with leaf spring under rear. Our first attempt at the front end install, cage work, and moving the engine. No time to work on this last year, but we'll try again. Especially with it coming through so close to home in MI. Excited, but nervous it won't be done.
J.Toney
J.Toney

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down