Looking for a newer style A 469 Tunnel ram

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Looking for a newer style A 469 Tunnel ram

Post  pick514 on February 3rd 2016, 7:40 pm

Anyone have a Newr style A 460 tunnel ram.If so call Rob @ 2672285702 Thanks
avatar
pick514

Posts : 28
Join date : 2009-10-28
Age : 56
Location : phila

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Tunnel Ram

Post  OkieHog on February 5th 2016, 5:25 pm

pick514 wrote: Anyone have a Newr style A 460 tunnel ram.If so call Rob @ 2672285702 Thanks

You will have to forgive my ignorance. I am still trying to learn about the 385 stuff. What is the difference between the A style and the others? I have a tunnel ram, but, I confess I don't know if it is the A style or not.

OkieHog

Posts : 2
Join date : 2015-12-31

View user profile

Back to top Go down

A head Tunnel ram

Post  pick514 on February 5th 2016, 6:41 pm

OkieHog wrote:
pick514 wrote: Anyone have a Newr style A 460 tunnel ram.If so call Rob @ 2672285702 Thanks

You will have to forgive my ignorance. I am still trying to learn about the 385 stuff. What is the difference between the A style and the others? I have a tunnel ram, but, I confess I don't know if it is the A style or not.


An A-460 Tunnel Ram or any A-460 intake will not fit anything but a A-460 head.There are adapter plates that you can use to mate the A-460 intakes to the C-460 heads. Does you tunnel ram intake have a name on it?
avatar
pick514

Posts : 28
Join date : 2009-10-28
Age : 56
Location : phila

View user profile

Back to top Go down

My TR

Post  OkieHog on February 6th 2016, 6:24 pm

pick514 wrote:
OkieHog wrote:
pick514 wrote: Anyone have a Newr style A 460 tunnel ram.If so call Rob @ 2672285702 Thanks

You will have to forgive my ignorance. I am still trying to learn about the 385 stuff. What is the difference between the A style and the others? I have a tunnel ram, but, I confess I don't know if it is the A style or       not.
                                   

An A-460 Tunnel Ram or any A-460 intake will not fit anything but a A-460 head.There are adapter plates that you can use to mate the A-460 intakes to the C-460 heads. Does you tunnel ram intake have a name on it?                                                                    

My Tunnel Ram is a Weiand. If you want to see a pic, shoot me your email via PM and I will send some along. The site says my pics are too large to upload.

OkieHog

Posts : 2
Join date : 2015-12-31

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Looking for a newer style A 469 Tunnel ram

Post  jasonf on February 7th 2016, 7:01 pm

OkieHog wrote:
pick514 wrote:
OkieHog wrote:
pick514 wrote: Anyone have a Newr style A 460 tunnel ram.If so call Rob @ 2672285702 Thanks

You will have to forgive my ignorance. I am still trying to learn about the 385 stuff. What is the difference between the A style and the others? I have a tunnel ram, but, I confess I don't know if it is the A style or       not.
                                   

An A-460 Tunnel Ram or any A-460 intake will not fit anything but a A-460 head.There are adapter plates that you can use to mate the A-460 intakes to the C-460 heads. Does you tunnel ram intake have a name on it?                                                                    

My Tunnel Ram is a Weiand. If you want to see a pic, shoot me your email via PM and I will send some along. The site says my pics are too large to upload.

Weiand does not make a tunnel ram for A460 heads. Just regular Ford heads.
avatar
jasonf
BBF CONTRIBUTOR
BBF CONTRIBUTOR

Posts : 2593
Join date : 2009-07-14
Age : 48
Location : Lafayette, LA

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Looking for a newer style A 469 Tunnel ram

Post  Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top


 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum