BIG BLOCK FORD
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Less than a month till the Ford Race and all is quiet.

+27
Doug Rahn
D. Sea
bigblok2000ranger
IDT-572
JACKAZZFLATZ
cool40
bruno
79ford pickup
514Fox87
Hardy
whitefield
supervel45
83-88T-Bird Guy
Wes Littrell
QtrWarrior
crittersf1
Moodyblues
61coon
69F100
BOSS 429
maverick
dfree383
Race Ready Fabrications
dr's wife racing
rmcomprandy
gmsmkr
biglucky
31 posters

Page 1 of 5 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

Less than a month till the Ford Race and all is quiet.  Empty Less than a month till the Ford Race and all is quiet.

Post  Wes Littrell May 16th 2016, 9:45 am

Just wondering if everyone fell asleep or got lost on Facebook. Lol
Wes Littrell
Wes Littrell

Back to top Go down

Less than a month till the Ford Race and all is quiet.  Empty Re: Less than a month till the Ford Race and all is quiet.

Post  biglucky May 16th 2016, 10:03 am

Still 2 cars in here.
biglucky
biglucky

Back to top Go down

Less than a month till the Ford Race and all is quiet.  Empty Re: Less than a month till the Ford Race and all is quiet.

Post  maverick May 16th 2016, 3:42 pm

I'll be there.  Bringing a Chevy buddy for you guys to pick on. (He's leaving his car at home.)

Who else is gonna show up?

Btw, don't forget to dial your car on your first pass...Take your "Shot in the Dark"...a free shot at the $500 prize for the best package right off the trailer. No matter what class you run or tnt, it's a handout for whoever is sharpest...or luckiest. Suspect
maverick
maverick
BBF CONTRIBUTOR
BBF CONTRIBUTOR

Back to top Go down

Post  QtrWarrior May 16th 2016, 8:00 pm

Ga Boyz will be there..

Might only be 2 of us, but we'll be there !!

Dinner at the RoadHouse on Thursday ??????
QtrWarrior
QtrWarrior

Back to top Go down

Post  61coon May 16th 2016, 8:05 pm

I'll be there... This time I'm actually bringing my Falcon! It may be a test and tune session for me, but I WILL BE THERE!!! I can't wait as this is my favorite race of the year! Blake and Russ and hopefully David Willingham will be there too! ---RED
61coon
61coon

Back to top Go down

Post  maverick May 16th 2016, 8:21 pm

61coon wrote:I'll be there... This time I'm actually bringing my Falcon! It may be a test and tune session for me, but I WILL BE THERE!!! I can't wait as this is my favorite race of the year! Blake and Russ and hopefully David Willingham will be there too! ---RED

Even if you only tnt...dial your first pass....Ya never know Wink

Btw, Red, if gmsmkr doesn't make it to Atmore this week, you and Mike will probably be sorting out your "new car blues" together. Wink
maverick
maverick
BBF CONTRIBUTOR
BBF CONTRIBUTOR

Back to top Go down

Post  61coon May 16th 2016, 10:30 pm

I made a couple of "suspension test" passes a couple of weeks ago. I was very pleased. I had some minor issues to address with the evac tubes and steering. I have that straightened out now and plan on testing again this weekend and gettin after it a little harder... Wink
61coon
61coon

Back to top Go down

Post  dfree383 May 17th 2016, 7:31 am

61coon wrote:I made a couple of "suspension test" passes a couple of weeks ago. I was very pleased. I had some minor issues to address with the evac tubes and steering. I have that straightened out now and plan on testing again this weekend and gettin after it a little harder... Wink

Bash bound?
dfree383
dfree383
BBF CONTRIBUTOR
BBF CONTRIBUTOR

Back to top Go down

Post  gmsmkr May 17th 2016, 9:18 am

I will still be working on my junk as we pull into the gates....just not much time for it right now but also didn't help I changed the hole combo over the winter and still trying to finish all that up.

See you guys at the bash
gmsmkr
gmsmkr

Back to top Go down

Post  rmcomprandy May 17th 2016, 9:40 am

Everybody must be working on their junk in a real attempt to be there... Very Happy

rmcomprandy

http://www.rmcompetition.com

Back to top Go down

Post  dr's wife racing May 17th 2016, 11:51 am

rmcomprandy wrote:Everybody must be working on their junk in a real attempt to be there... Very Happy

I know I am.
dr's wife racing
dr's wife racing
BBF CONTRIBUTOR
BBF CONTRIBUTOR

Back to top Go down

Post  Race Ready Fabrications May 17th 2016, 1:45 pm

61coon wrote:I'll be there... This time I'm actually bringing my Falcon! It may be a test and tune session for me, but I WILL BE THERE!!! I can't wait as this is my favorite race of the year! Blake and Russ and hopefully David Willingham will be there too! ---RED

Praise Jesus hallelujah!! LOL
Can't wait to see it.

I'll be there with my car and possibly 3 others.
Race Ready Fabrications
Race Ready Fabrications

Back to top Go down

Post  61coon May 17th 2016, 2:58 pm

dfree383 wrote:
61coon wrote:I made a couple of "suspension test" passes a couple of weeks ago. I was very pleased. I had some minor issues to address with the evac tubes and steering. I have that straightened out now and plan on testing again this weekend and gettin after it a little harder... Wink

Bash bound?

Yes sir!
61coon
61coon

Back to top Go down

Post  61coon May 17th 2016, 2:59 pm

Race Ready Fabrications wrote:

Praise Jesus hallelujah!!  LOL
Can't wait to see it.

I'll be there with my car and possibly 3 others.

Thanks Brian! Can't wait myself Lol.
61coon
61coon

Back to top Go down

Post  Moodyblues May 17th 2016, 5:32 pm

I sent my heads up money in on friday.
Moodyblues
Moodyblues

http://www.russhoodinsurance.com

Back to top Go down

Post  dfree383 May 17th 2016, 5:57 pm

61coon wrote:
dfree383 wrote:

Bash bound?

Yes sir!

Way cool coon!
dfree383
dfree383
BBF CONTRIBUTOR
BBF CONTRIBUTOR

Back to top Go down

Post  maverick May 17th 2016, 6:20 pm

rmcomprandy wrote:Everybody must be working on their junk in a real attempt to be there... Very Happy

I'm afraid to take mine apart. I might not have it back together in time. It's got a lot of laps on it...I guess a few more can't hurt Wink.

Maybe I'll wash it.........
maverick
maverick
BBF CONTRIBUTOR
BBF CONTRIBUTOR

Back to top Go down

Post  maverick May 17th 2016, 6:26 pm

gmsmkr wrote:I will still be working on my junk as we pull into the gates....just not much time for it right now but also didn't help I changed the hole combo over the winter and still trying to finish all that up.

See you guys at the bash

That thing ain't junk. Cool Trust me, guys....you're gonna like Mike's Mustang.
maverick
maverick
BBF CONTRIBUTOR
BBF CONTRIBUTOR

Back to top Go down

Post  QtrWarrior May 17th 2016, 7:10 pm

dfree383 wrote:

Bash bound?

You Bash Bound too fat boy ??
QtrWarrior
QtrWarrior

Back to top Go down

Post  Wes Littrell May 18th 2016, 10:13 am

QtrWarrior wrote:Ga Boyz will be there..

Might only be 2 of us, but we'll be there !!

Dinner at the RoadHouse on Thursday ??????

That's the plan. See you soon
Wes Littrell
Wes Littrell

Back to top Go down

Post  Wes Littrell May 18th 2016, 10:15 am

Moodyblues wrote:I sent my heads up money in on friday.  
I will check the mail today. Didn't check it yesterday.
Wes Littrell
Wes Littrell

Back to top Go down

Post  Moodyblues May 18th 2016, 12:25 pm

Wes Littrell wrote:

No worries it went out friday afternoon I think. So probably didnt leave the post office til saturday morning.
Moodyblues
Moodyblues

http://www.russhoodinsurance.com

Back to top Go down

Post  BOSS 429 May 18th 2016, 1:27 pm

almost worth a trip just to see that!

How ya doing red
BOSS 429
BOSS 429

Back to top Go down

Post  Wes Littrell May 18th 2016, 5:06 pm

Moodyblues wrote:
Wes Littrell wrote:

No worries it went out friday afternoon I think.  So probably didnt leave the post office til saturday morning.  

Got it and added you to the list.
Wes Littrell
Wes Littrell

Back to top Go down

Post  69F100 May 18th 2016, 6:35 pm

I was going to come up but my youngest daughter has to have surgery so that puts me out this year.
69F100
69F100
BBF CONTRIBUTOR
BBF CONTRIBUTOR

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 5 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next