Blown Boss 572

Go down

Blown Boss 572 Empty Blown Boss 572

Post  Big Jon's Boss on June 7th 2016, 8:43 am

I need the badest C6 on the planet as this engines power will only be limited by its boost with 1,600 hp as a atarting place. Where can I buy this animal or all the parts to build one

Big Jon's Boss

Back to top Go down

Blown Boss 572 Empty Re: Blown Boss 572

Post  BigRigTech on June 7th 2016, 11:29 am

Frank Merkl would be my suggestion. He runs C6's with that amount of power in his car. He will see this post eventually but he's busy this time of year farming. I have one of his C6 trans brakes, it works flawlessly.
BigRigTech
BigRigTech

Back to top Go down

Post  Big Jon's Boss on June 7th 2016, 2:08 pm

Thank you for the reply. I am a transplanted farm boy myself. I'm not in a big hurry but am trying to get everything gathered up. Even in Texas, I have heard about Frank Merkl. I'm going to need all the help I can get. Thanks again

Big Jon's Boss

Back to top Go down

Post  supervel45 on June 7th 2016, 11:17 pm

^^^^^Yes You Will. How for From Houston?

supervel45

Back to top Go down

Post  Frank Merkl on June 7th 2016, 11:21 pm

BlownBoss572 , full meal deal on a trans is $4000 USD the best of the best
Frank
403-793-5412
Frank Merkl
Frank Merkl

Back to top Go down

Post  Frank Merkl on June 8th 2016, 12:25 am

and I have one in stock , due to a customers wife dying and doesn't know what he's going to do, told him I'd keep on the shelf for him and he said sell it if you get a chance . I take no money down on my build's .
Frank
Frank Merkl
Frank Merkl

Back to top Go down

Post  supervel45 on June 8th 2016, 2:59 am

Big Jon's Boss wrote:I need the badest C6 on the planet as this engines power will only be limited by its boost with 1,600 hp as a atarting place. Where can I buy this animal or all the parts to build one

Your best bet probably is Canada. Not many people running them in the states at least around here and most of the other transbrake valvebodies for C-6's seem to have problems too. Most guy's run Glides and 2speed TH400's at the upper automatic racing level and they seem to get more aftermarket support then C-6's. I was asking if you are close to Houston because there are not many guys left over here running Big Block Fords and wanted to know where you were racing at.

supervel45

Back to top Go down

Blown Boss 572 Empty Big Jon's Boss

Post  Big Jon's Boss on June 8th 2016, 8:35 am

supervel45 wrote:
Big Jon's Boss wrote:I need the badest C6 on the planet as this engines power will only be limited by its boost with 1,600 hp as a atarting place. Where can I buy this animal or all the parts to build one

Your best bet probably is Canada. Not many people running them in the states at least around here and most of the other transbrake valvebodies for C-6's seem to have problems too. Most guy's run Glides and 2speed TH400's at the upper automatic racing level and they seem to get more aftermarket support then C-6's. I was asking if you are close to Houston because there are not many guys left over here running Big Block Fords and wanted to know where you were racing at.

Thanks for the reply. I am in Midland and not many BBF guys here either but we have, in my opinion, one of the best BBF engine builders / cylinder head men there is. This "truck" is going to see a lot of street driving so I want the C6 and I want it all Ford.

Big Jon's Boss

Back to top Go down

Blown Boss 572 Empty Big Jon's Boss

Post  Big Jon's Boss on June 8th 2016, 8:41 am

Frank Merkl wrote:and I have one in stock , due to a customers wife dying and doesn't know what he's going to do, told him I'd keep on the shelf for him and he said sell it if you get a chance . I take no money down on my build's .
Frank

Thank you for your reply Frank. I'll take it. What is the best way to get you your money and me my C6? Also, who would be your choice for a converter? I will have dyno numbers before ordering. Thanks for all your help.
Big Jon's Boss
432-234-2614

Big Jon's Boss

Back to top Go down

Post  supervel45 on June 8th 2016, 9:18 am

Well Big Jon I wish I could recommend Somebody in Texas for your deal but I really don't know of anybody that builds C-6's to that level around here. Gene Deputy was about the last guy I remember running Big HP on one and it's been awhile a long while and he went to a Bruno/Lenco to go into the 7's on his turbo car before it was over. Franks Setup for them, transmission dyno combined with racetrack testing and also races a C6 in his personnel car, so it's a no brainer to get one of  his to me with a transbrake of course at the same time ready to Roll.

supervel45

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum