521” BBF - Pump Gas Street Motor

Go down

521” BBF - Pump Gas Street Motor

Post  Injected65 on June 29th 2016, 2:09 pm

I started building this motor to put into my 65 Mustang a couple years ago.  Unfortunately once I got the car out of body shop jail I found that even with the shock towers removed it will not fit in the car as cleanly as I had hoped.   So I am offering it up for sale so I can work on building up a SBF to put in its place.  

Stock “D9” Block – Cleaned and honed to size by AEM in Salina, KS
Eagle Cast Steel Stroker Crank
H-Beam Rods
Probe 28cc Dished Pistons pistons (10:1 Compression)
Rotating assembly was neutral/internal balanced by AEM
Rings were file fitted and short block assembled at AEM
Jon Kaase Racing oil pump
Canton/Ford Racing oil pan
Ford Racing double roller timing set
New front cover
Ford Racing Water Pump
Innovators West harmonic damper
Jon Kaase spec’d street solid roller cam (Details available to buyer)
Jon Kaase P-51 aluminum heads
ARP Head Studs
Ford Racing Victor single plane intake converted to EFI
Accufab 4bbl Throttle Body
80# Fuel injectors
Jon Kaase sheet metal valve covers
New MSD distributor
Jon Kaase spark plug wires
14” Air cleaner with reusable filter
Engine comes with a pair of Stainless Steel header flanges

Needed to be complete:
Lifters
Pushrods
Rocker Arms

Asking $6500 plus shipping (Engine is located in Salina, KS 67401)

For More Formation, please email me at chris @ candbmotorsports . com




More pictures can be found here:
521" BBF



Also available:
I also have a Quicktime bellhousing that bolts the BBF to an LS based T56 transmission
I have 2 different LT T56 transmissions.  Both just need new front cover plates and input shafts to be converted into LS T56 transmissions.


Last edited by Injected65 on June 30th 2016, 12:20 am; edited 1 time in total
avatar
Injected65

Posts : 75
Join date : 2009-08-19
Age : 41
Location : Salina, KS

View user profile http://www.innovatorswest.com

Back to top Go down

Re: 521” BBF - Pump Gas Street Motor

Post  SLord82 on June 29th 2016, 4:24 pm

Would you part it out? Might be interested in the intake. What computer were you gonna run?

How much for the quicktime bell?

SLord82

Posts : 124
Join date : 2011-07-02

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: 521” BBF - Pump Gas Street Motor

Post  Injected65 on June 29th 2016, 5:04 pm

SLord82 wrote:Would you part it out? Might be interested in the intake. What computer were you gonna run?

Sorry, but I want to sell it complete. The plan was to run the Holley HP EFI system.

How much for the quicktime bell?

The bell is part # RM-8051. I need to dig around and see if I still have all of the bolts for it, but I think I paid nearly $700 for it and I would like to get $500 out of it. Its been bolted to a transmission and put in the car for mockup. The sticker has some discoloring from where the body shop welded in the floor pans above it, but the outside is still glossy and the inside has never seen a clutch. Smile
avatar
Injected65

Posts : 75
Join date : 2009-08-19
Age : 41
Location : Salina, KS

View user profile http://www.innovatorswest.com

Back to top Go down

thats a nice engine

Post  hbstang on June 29th 2016, 9:20 pm

are the heads stock chamber size?the p51 heads are 72 cc unless they make a bigger chamber option.the compression would be close to 12.5 to 1 with a flat top piston.a 29 cc dish would be closer to 10-1.also would you consider selling the long block minus intake,and distributor?
avatar
hbstang

Posts : 139
Join date : 2012-10-29
Location : socal

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: 521” BBF - Pump Gas Street Motor

Post  SLord82 on June 29th 2016, 10:49 pm

Injected65 wrote:
SLord82 wrote:Would you part it out? Might be interested in the intake. What computer were you gonna run?

Sorry, but I want to sell it complete.   The plan was to run the Holley HP EFI system.

How much for the quicktime bell?

The bell is part # RM-8051.   I need to dig around and see if I still have all of the bolts for it, but I think I paid nearly $700 for it and I would like to get $500 out of it.  Its been bolted to a transmission and put in the car for mockup.  The sticker has some discoloring from where the body shop welded in the floor pans above it, but the outside is still glossy and the inside has never seen a clutch.  Smile

PM sent

SLord82

Posts : 124
Join date : 2011-07-02

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: 521” BBF - Pump Gas Street Motor

Post  Injected65 on June 30th 2016, 12:20 am

hbstang wrote:are the heads stock chamber size?the p51 heads are 72 cc unless they make a bigger chamber option.the compression would be close to 12.5 to 1 with a flat top piston.a 29 cc dish would be closer to 10-1.also would you consider selling the long block minus intake,and distributor?

Sorry about that.  I was thinking that they were flat top,but they were dished.

https://performanceparts.ford.com/part/M-6013-521

That is the rotating assembly I had.  I bought that and the intake and the oil pan through Lem Evans.

Yes I would be willing to sell the motor minus those parts. Feel free to make me an offer.
avatar
Injected65

Posts : 75
Join date : 2009-08-19
Age : 41
Location : Salina, KS

View user profile http://www.innovatorswest.com

Back to top Go down

Re: 521” BBF - Pump Gas Street Motor

Post  jasonf on July 2nd 2016, 12:55 am

Whatever happened with that accessory drive system you have on your webpage?

avatar
jasonf
BBF CONTRIBUTOR
BBF CONTRIBUTOR

Posts : 2834
Join date : 2009-07-14
Age : 49
Location : Lafayette, LA

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: 521” BBF - Pump Gas Street Motor

Post  Injected65 on July 2nd 2016, 9:27 pm

It was something I was playing around with at work. I never got around to finishing it. After that picture I went back and started reworking the idler and tensioner placement for better belt wrap but we got busy at work and I never had the chance to finish it.
avatar
Injected65

Posts : 75
Join date : 2009-08-19
Age : 41
Location : Salina, KS

View user profile http://www.innovatorswest.com

Back to top Go down

Re: 521” BBF - Pump Gas Street Motor

Post  Injected65 on July 13th 2016, 2:52 pm

Engine is sold, but I do still have the intake, fuel injectors and throttle body plus some other parts for sale here.....

http://www.429-460.com/t24915-bbf-460-efi-intake-injectors-throttle-body-bellhousing#286930
avatar
Injected65

Posts : 75
Join date : 2009-08-19
Age : 41
Location : Salina, KS

View user profile http://www.innovatorswest.com

Back to top Go down

Back to top


 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum