BIG BLOCK FORD
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

controller

4 posters

Go down

controller Empty controller

Post  NITROUS FORD November 24th 2016, 7:05 pm

thinking of buying a nos controller from a company called micro storm. has anybody run one of these and if so how good is it! was thinking of getting a edlebrock nos controller so let me know what you think of the micro storm one Very Happy

NITROUS FORD

Back to top Go down

controller Empty Re: controller

Post  whatbumper November 24th 2016, 9:17 pm

I've never used one but I have seen one in a trash can at the track. I'm sure someone just got frustrated though.

There are a lot of great choices now on the market. In no particular order we have had success with the following:

NMS2000
NMS1000
Lingenfelter NCC002
NX Maximizer 4
Induction Solutions unit
Leash Electronics
NOS Launcher

For the average user I really like the Maximizer 4 unit and the Leash unit.

The ones we've had customers have problems with are the NOS mini, Edelbrock unit and Launcher when they are not updated.

whatbumper

Back to top Go down

Post  mercmerk November 25th 2016, 6:46 pm

First thing is what is the application? Is it a small tire deal . Is it only controlling one stage or two. Do you need a pause feature (aka if you lift do want it to restart your ramp or start again from where you lifted ) I have ran the nos launcher in my street car and our 93 and put the nx maximizer 4 in a few cars with no issues . But i have buddies with the edlebrock controler and they hate the fact that once they lift the ramp restarts which kills them in some of the no preps we run . Also do you need to be able to make last minute changes in the lanes without a laptop?More info and we can help push you in the right direction

mercmerk

Back to top Go down

Post  68formalGT November 26th 2016, 12:52 am

This was interesting, using a fuel injection controller.

http://www.yellowbullet.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1970730&highlight=
68formalGT
68formalGT

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down